Wing Commander III free on Origin (UK, regions might vary)

EA are offering Wing Commander III for free with their "on the house" promotion, great for a bit of nostalgia.

https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/free-games/on-the-house

Thanks for letting me know! I love the old Wing Commander games!

I'm in the UK and had no problems getting it. By the way, this is the 2nd topic on the subject but thanks for letting me know.

It's free in the states, too. I really don't remember why I fired up Origin yesterday but hey, free game......that I already have the discs.......for on shelf.....covered it dust.

all praise the ori

All joking aside Origin, isn't bad and the free games means I will fire it up at least once a month.

Damn. I already bought the Wing Commander series during the GOG sale last month. Ah, well.

antidonkey:
It's free in the states, too. I really don't remember why I fired up Origin yesterday but hey, free game......that I already have the discs.......for on shelf.....covered it dust.

Because discs are a thing of the past, it's the future now, where we play old games.

It's one of those great nineties games, back when they knew how to do cutscenes properly. We get to see Luke Skywalker as Commander Mark Hamill!

I actually have a copy of WC3 safely tucked away for nostalgia and bragging purposes. But I already own the Wing Commander series from GOG. Nice to know though.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked