Screenshots Thread [Ps4, PC, WiiU, X1] SPOILER TAG YOUR SCREENSHOTS

Since the Gaming Discussion forum is currently dead, I'll start a new thread here.

RULES
- Name the game
- Try to not post no more than 5 screenshots per post but not a must of course
- Please put your screens between spoiler tags so the pages don't load forever

Use the Escapist+ addon for Chrome/Firefox to make it easier: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.947222-EscapistPlus-A-Firefox-Chrome-Add-On

I'll start with some Witcher 3

Bloodborne

Dark Souls 2: SotFS

Both PS4-Standard

MGSV: The Phantom Pain - PS4 Standard

Google has the old thread in Gaming Discussion
Escapist has it in Game Industry Discussion - Odd

The old url 9.937272 redirects to 663.937272
Guess it was part of the "move"

Gauche:
Google has the old thread in Gaming Discussion
Escapist has it in Game Industry Discussion - Odd

The old url 9.937272 redirects to 663.937272
Guess it was part of the "move"

Yeah they moved it here after I started a new thread but I told them I rather start a new thread. The old one took forever to load since we didn't use spoiler tags.

Man, I wish BB was in 60fps.

More Witcher 3!

BabyfartsMcgeezaks:

I wish it didn't have chromatic abberation. The whole thing looks blurry.

Ezekiel:

BabyfartsMcgeezaks:

That too, I tried to go back to it but it's a mess in my eyes.

Hows about some NieR:Automata?

BabyfartsMcgeezaks:

Ezekiel:

BabyfartsMcgeezaks:

It is probably the best example of pictures not representing something while playing though, unless you focus on the quick camera rotating.

hanselthecaretaker:

BabyfartsMcgeezaks:

Ezekiel:

It is probably the best example of pictures not representing something while playing though, unless you focus on the quick camera rotating.

Maybe it's because I just woke up, but I'm having trouble understanding what you're saying. What is it supposed to represent, aside from a bad camera lens, and why is that good?

Ezekiel:

hanselthecaretaker:

BabyfartsMcgeezaks:

Maybe it's because I just woke up, but I'm having trouble understanding what you're saying. What is it supposed to represent, aside from a bad camera lens, and why is that good?

I only meant the effect is marginally noticeable while playing. Image quality is crisp other than when spinning the camera around. Still images yield the brunt of the downside.

Whether the game does it for technical or artistical reasons (or both) still hasn't been made clear. Some say it was used to reflect the horror/nightmare atmosphere of how the world appears to your character while infected. It isn't used in DS3 from what I know, so not sure how much of it was performance-bound at the time.

Here's one of the freakiest bugs I've seen in a AAA game in a long time.

^^Who would have ever thought that Ubisoft would hide their design philosophy so cleverly into their own game. Did the ship spit out money at the end?

Or rather, did the chasm fill up with money, thus raising the ship back to the surface?

The Division

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Both PS4(s)

More here.

You might remember these Remember Me screenshots from Gametrailers.

Simplistic as it was, I'd rather have a sequel to this than a Life Is Strange 2.

^
One of the better looking UE3 games from 7th gen. Never did finish it though. I made it past the first "queen bitch" fight or whatever it was but found the combat too dull to trudge on. I might still have my save if I'm bored someday. I would've enjoyed it more if it played like LiS, or played more like a stealth game that ignored combat in general.

Pfff, give me a minute, I'll show you some screen shots. I'LL SHOW ALL OF YOU!

...They're on my ps4...

Tomb Raider: The Dagger of Xian

It's Tomb Raider 2 with different level design and Anniversary's controls, minus the grapple (rope). The tigers can swim now.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here