The Gifts of the Outsider mod adds six new abilities through a quest featuring fully voice-acted Outsider.
Here at The Escapist, we love Skyrim mods. We also love Dishonored, so you can imagine our excitement upon discovering a mod that combines the two. The Gifts of the Outsider mod adds six of the most iconic signature abilities from Dishonored into Skyrim, and features a new quest with a fully voice-acted Outsider.
The six new abilities are as follows:
- Blink: Leap across distances instantaneously.
- Void Gaze: See in darkness and detect beings through walls
- Devouring Swarm: Summon a horde of rats to distract or kill your opponents
- Possession: Take control of a being, appearing directly behind them once the effect has ended.
- Wind Blast: Blast away your opponents with a powerful gust of wind.
- Bend Time: Slow time to a crawl for everyone but yourself. Great for escaping a difficult situation
You can begin the quest by heading to abandoned houses on the shores of Lake Honrich, west of Riften. If you wish to add the spells without completing the quest then simply use the help command from the console menu. Use help "[spell name here]" to return the spell id. Then use player.addspell [spell id here] to add it.
If you want your Dragonborn to channel Corvo just a little bit more, you can also download this sweet custom Lord Protector armor and weapon set.
Source: Skyrim Nexus