Bethesda has revealed some of the voice actors who will be starring in Dishonored 2.
After Dishonored 2 was announced at E3 last year, it sort of action-stealthed its way out of the spotlight. Until today, of course, when it was revealed that the sequel to 2012 hit Dishonored will be releasing this November. Bethesda promised in the announcement that more details would be surfacing, and now we know the names of some of the people who will be lending their voices to the game.
As reported by Game Informer, stars from Daredevil to Game of Thrones, Fallout 4 to Gotham are lending their voices to Dishonored 2. Protagonist Corvo Attano will be voiced by Stephen Russell, known as Nick Valentine from Fallout 4 and Garrett from Thief, while the second protagonist, Emily Kaldwin, will be voiced by Erica Luttrell, who voiced Darla in Fallout 4. You can check up the full known lineup below:
- Vincent D'Onofrio (Daredevil, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Full Metal Jacket, Men in Black) as Luca Abele, Duke of Serkonos
- Rosario Dawson(Kids, Sin City, Daredevil, Deathproof, Seven Pounds) as Meagan Foster, Dreadful Wale Captain
- Pedro Pascal (Game of Thrones, Narcos, The Good Wife, The Mentalist) as Paolo, Howler Gang Leader
- Sam Rockwell (Moon, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind,Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Galaxy Quest), The Green Mile) as Mortimer Ramsey, Dunwall City Watch
- Jamie Hector (The Wire, Heroes, Max Payne, Bosch, Halo: Reach) as Liam Byrne, Vice Overseer
- Robin Lord Taylor (Gotham, Accepted, Another Earth) as The Outsider
- Stephen Russell (Thief, Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim) as Corvo Attano
- Erica Luttrell (The Magic School Bus, Fallout 4) as Emily Kaldwin
Dishonored 2 releases on November 11 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC.