South Park surprises and more in showcase event.
Ubisoft had a few tricks up their sleeves for their E3 2015 press conference. Despite stating previously they would never work on a videogame again, South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone showed up to swallow those words and introduce a new title, South Park: The Fractured But Whole. A new IP was introduced, For Honor, a hack and slash combat game set in the Middle Ages. Anno 2205 will have mankind colonizing space later this year, and Just Dance will continue to exist for another year (at least).
As expected, we were also shown some more of The Division, though its the big beta announcement was made previously at the Xbox briefing. We saw a new cinematic trailer for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and learned of its release date in October. Some Rainbow Six Siege announcements were made too, including the introduction of actress Angela Bassett as the voice of "Six."
Here's a helpful list of the most important news out of the event:
- For Honor Trailer: Knights, Vikings, and Samurais - Oh My!
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Sends Evie Hunting On London's Streets
- Anno 2205 Takes City Sims Into Space This November
- Angela Bassett, Co-Op "Terror Hunt" Mode Unveiled For Rainbow Six Siege
- South Park: The Stick of Truth Gets A Surprise Superhero Sequel