WalkthroughsSave the Multiverse With Our Full LEGO Dimensions Story Levels GuideWalkthroughs - RSS 2.0
[Take a trip down memory lane. For the month of August, The Escapist is pulling the best of the best guides out of retirement. These are the top-ranked guides, re-published and re-shared.]
The multiverse is a big, confusing place, and we've got all the tips you need to solve the many puzzles of LEGO: Dimensions on our complete story walkthrough.
Unlike other Toys-to-Life adventure games, you'll need to use the Toy Pad to solve tons of puzzles. To get started, all you need to do to summon a character is place your minifigure base onto one of the three lit zones. Removing a character from the Toy Pad makes them disappear in-game. Where you place your minifigures is very important, as we'll learn as the story continues.
The Starter Set comes included with three LEGO minifigures and one vehicle; Gandalf, Batman, Wyldstyle, and the Batmobile. Throw in the Toy Pad and that's everything you'll need to complete LEGO Dimensions.
Make sure you've downloaded the first update if the Toy Pad's instructions aren't appearing during the prologue.
Enough messing around, let's solve the prologue room and get the LEGO Gateway built.
Table of Contents:
- Prologue - Getting Started
- Wizard of Oz - Follow the LEGO Brick Road
- The Simpsons - Meltdown at Sector 7-G
- Ninjago - Elements of Surprise
- Doctor Who - A Dalektable Adventure
- Superman - Painting the Town Black
- Back to the Future - Once Upon a Time Machine in the West
- Portal - GLaD To See You
- Lord of the Rings - Riddle-Earth
- Ghostbusters - The Phantom Zone
- Midway Arcade - All Your Bricks Are Belong To Us
- Scooby-Doo - Mystery Mansion Mash-Up
- Lego Dimensions - Prime Time
- Lego Dimensions - The End is Tri
- Lego Dimensions - The Final Dimension