WalkthroughsWhere to Find All the New Fallout 4: Automatron DLC WeaponsWalkthroughs - RSS 2.0
The new Automatron DLC for Fallout 4 doesn't just give the Sole Survivor a robot to tinker with, it also includes a sampling of robo-themed weapons to wield against the Mechanist's army. Don't miss out on any of these awesome tools of destruction.
Automatron is all about the robots. Building robots, fighting robots, and wearing robot armor -- now you can scavenge up weapons from Assaultrons, Mr. Handy, and Protectron with these five weapon locations. They're surprisingly easy to miss if you don't know where to look. Not all are required, but they're unique and new to the Fallout 4 world, so it's always worth collecting the full set.
Master the wasteland with the advanced tips and tricks on our Fallout 4 Survival Guide, where we explain everything there is you need to know about the latest post-apocalyptic open-world action-RPG.
Automatron - All New Weapons Locations
There are a total of five all-new person weapons available in the add-on.
- Tesla Rifle: [Energy Rifle - Fusion Cell] - This totally unique new weapon fires electricity that arcs across multiple targets. Found at the end of the "Headhunting" quest in the Fort Hagen Satellite Array location. Loot the rifle off of Ivey, the Rust Devil leader in electrified Tesla power armor.
- Salvaged Assaultron Head: [Energy Pistol - Fusion Cell] - The unique robot head fires a pulse beam similar to the Assaultron's head laser. Pulling the trigger infects the Sole Survivor with radiation. It can be charged to inflict extra damage. After the battle against Ivey, this weapon is found in a chest near a dead soldier before exiting the facility, along with the Assaultron Blade and Mr. Handy's Buzz Blade.
- Assaultron Blade: [Melee Sword] - This blade taken from an Assaultron's arm functions like a sword. It can be upgraded to provide an electric charge. Like the Salvaged Assaultron Head and the Buzz Blade, this weapon is found in a large crate following the battle with Ivey at the end of the "Headhunting" quest.
- Mr. Handy's Buzz Blade: [Melee Pole-Saw] - The second melee weapon, and the coolest, this salvaged Mr. Handy arm is like a long-range Ripper blade. The saw spins up as you attack. Get it with the Assaultron Blade and Salvaged Head in a large crate right before exiting the Rust Devil lair after the battle against Ivey.
- Protectron's Gaze: [Energy Pistol - Fusion Cell] - The Mechanist's personal side-arm. Functions like a fast-firing laser shotgun. The pistol is found at the end of the "Restoring Order" quest and is carried by the Mechanist. If the confrontation doesn't end in violence, the pistol can be pickpocketed.
Check out even more Fallout 4 Easter eggs and secrets on The Escapist:
- 8 Fallout 4 Easter Eggs and References You Should Go Find
- 8 Fallout 4 Mods to Enhance the Wasteland
- Fallout 4: X-01 Best Power Armor Location Guide
- Fallout 4: How to Dupe Items with Dogmeat
- Fallout 4: Alien Blaster Location Guide
- Fallout 4: How to Make an Infinite Adhesive Farm
Kevin Thielenhaus is a freelance writer for The Escapist. Find him on Twitter here.