PLAYER LIST:
1 JoJo
2 Dr.Susse
3 Gauche
4 Anti-American Eagle
5 The Decapitated
6. JUMBO PALACE.
8. The Raw Shark

Ah, what the hell. I've got a couple of weeks off anyway - if this can get off the ground, then I'm in.

I'm down for "the one' forum game I've never tried.
Count me in?

Just a heads up, I thing the sites messaging system is broke for me. We may have to hold off until the site gets revamped. If you guys want to join just post on this thread

I'm down for some friendly forum murdering

tf2godz:
Just a heads up, I thing the sites messaging system is broke for me. We may have to hold off until the site gets revamped.

The Serial Killer Discord could work for PMs though that requires all the participants to join it

As for sending out SK invites - dunno - quote everyone currently online or something
Even then they'll have to have notifications on and hover over their mail icon to see they have been quoted

Ooh. I'm up for this.

I am in fact interested, just I'm not often around here anymore so I'm a bit late!

Also probably not as active as I once was back in the heyday but lets try this

Hey all - I'd be happy to participate again

Recruitment seems pretty slow at the moment I may have to knock this down the 15 players minimum. If anyone would be interested in getting more people on board I would be more than happy to hear it

Hmm. I suppose if a few of the special roles were eliminated a smaller group could potentially work out fine.

RIP?

The Decapitated Centaur:
RIP?

I hope not, I may just try to relaunch this when v2 forums come around

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook