Does Spirittea Have Romance or Marriage?

Spirittea

Spirittea has definite shades of Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley, and there are plenty of villagers to meet. However, some might be wondering whether Spirittea has romance or marriage. Here’s the answer.

Recommended Videos

Here’s What You Need to Know About Spirittea’s Villagers

Spirittea, which has you operating a spooky bathhouse, isn’t short on NPCs. Aside from operating their shops, a lot of the game’s villagers are just there to be, well, there. You’ll often find that, while talking to them, you get little floating balloons that tell you how they’re feeling about you and your conversation.

Related: Can You Romance Companions and Crew Members in Starfield?

Can you turn those feelings into love? Is there a way to romance Spirittea’s villagers and even marry them? And then guilt them into helping you out? Oh, come on.. you’re telling me you’ve never played a Stardew Valley-style game and got married just so they’d help out around the farm?

In Spirittea, however, that’s not an option. You can forge friendships with what the devs call a “Best Friend” mechanic, but there’s no romance. The devs could add romance in later, either free or as DLC. But until they do that, Spirittea will be without romance and marriage.

If you’re interested in romantic angles in other games, read more here.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article All Codes in Night Crows (March 2024)
A woman with black hair and a sword on her back in Night Crows.
Read Article Monopoly GO Players Are Fed Up With Golden Stickers
Monopoly GO Missing Golden Stickers
Read Article Is Marvel Rivals Coming to PS5 & Xbox Series X/S?
Marvel Rivals, with Iron Man in his robotic suit, getting ready to fire.
Related Content
Read Article All Codes in Night Crows (March 2024)
A woman with black hair and a sword on her back in Night Crows.
Read Article Monopoly GO Players Are Fed Up With Golden Stickers
Monopoly GO Missing Golden Stickers
Read Article Is Marvel Rivals Coming to PS5 & Xbox Series X/S?
Marvel Rivals, with Iron Man in his robotic suit, getting ready to fire.
Author
Chris McMullen
Freelance contributor at The Escapist. I've returned to writing about games after a couple of career changes, with my recent stint lasting five-plus years. I hope, through my writing work, to settle the karmic debt I incurred by persuading my parents to buy a Mega CD. Aside from writing for The Escapist, I also cover news and more for GameSpew. I've also been published at other sites including VG247, Space, and more. My tastes run to horror, the post-apocalyptic, and beyond, though I'll tackle most things that aren't exclusively sports-based.