Image via Crunchyroll

All English Dub Voice Actors & Cast List for That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

Many of these stars have worked together before.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime is back, and with new episodes comes new opportunities to wonder where you know those voices from. Well to answer that question we’ve put together a list of the entire English dub cast for That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.

Recommended Videos

All English Dub Voice Actors & Cast List for That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

That Time I was Reincarnated as a slime season 3 keyart
Image via Crunchyroll

Brittney Karbowski as Rimuru Tempest

The most important star of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime is Brittney Karbowski who voices the one and only Rimuru Tempest. Karbowski is an industry veteran most known for her roles in Fairy Tail, Food Wars, Soul Eater, and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Mallorie Rodak as Great Sage / Raphael

Raphael’s voice actor Mallorie Rodak has also had a seasoned career in voice acting also working on Fairy Tail alongside shows like Dr. Stone, High School DxD, and recent hits like Goblin Slayer and Frieren.

Chris Rager as Veldora Tempest

Chris Rager might be the most seasoned voice actor working on the English dub of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. His most iconic role is none other than Hercule, or Mr. Satan from the Dragon Ball franchise, but he has also featured in One Piece, and you guessed it, Fairy Tail.

Dawn M. Bennett as Shizue Izawa

Another Dragon Ball alumni from the cast of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime is Dawn M. Bennet who voices Shizue Izawa. Alongside Dragon Ball Super you might recognize her voice from shows like Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, or Fairy Tail which she also appeared for 62 episodes.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime English Voice Cast

• Alexis Tipton as Hinata Sakaguchi
  • Anthony Bowling as Guy Crimson
  • Apphia Yu as Ryota Sekiguchi
  • Brandon Potter as Vesta
  • Brittany Lauda as Kenya Misaki
  • Bruce DuBose as Kaijin
  • Charles Campbell as Hakurou
  • Colleen Clinkerbeard as Myurran
  • Daman Mills as Diablo
  • David Matranga as Youm
  • Emily Neves as Chloe Aubert
  • Ian Sinclair as Souei
  • Jad Saxton as Ramiris
  • John Burgmeier as Clayman
  • Justin Briner as Gail Gibson
  • Kent Williams as Rigurd
  • Kristen McGuire as Milim Nava
  • Matt Shipman as Shogo Taguchi
  • Michelle Rojas as Shion
  • Ricco Fajardo as Benimaru
  • Ryan Reynolds as Gobuta
  • Sarah Wiedenheft as Alice Rondo
  • Tia Ballard as Shuna
  • Tyson Rinehart as Ranga

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Wind Breaker Episode 4 Recap & Spoilers
An image of a tall man with his hand on the head of another boy as part of a recap of Wind Breaker Episode 4.
Read Article Next My Hero Academia Chapter (MHA) Release Date
Deku smiles
Read Article Next Jujutsu Kaisen (JJK) Manga Chapter Release Date Schedule
Yuji holds up his hand
Related Content
Read Article Wind Breaker Episode 4 Recap & Spoilers
An image of a tall man with his hand on the head of another boy as part of a recap of Wind Breaker Episode 4.
Read Article Next My Hero Academia Chapter (MHA) Release Date
Deku smiles
Read Article Next Jujutsu Kaisen (JJK) Manga Chapter Release Date Schedule
Yuji holds up his hand
Author
Ryan Galloway
Ryan is a Senior Staff Writer for The Escapist who has been working at GAMURS since 2020. He covers a wide variety of topics between anime and gaming and boasts a degree in Journalism from Murdoch University. Email: [email protected]