Twitter leaker @MbKKssTBhz5 claims at least three more Persona games are in development, including 6, a fighting game, & Asa, which unites 1 - 5 protagonists.

Rumor: At Least Three More Persona Games Are in Development

Plenty of new information arrived for turn-based strategy RPG Persona 5 Tactica today, and remake Persona 3 Reload is on the way for next year. However, Twitter leaker @MbKKssTBhz5, who previously leaked the title Persona 3 Reload prior to its official reveal, claims Atlus is working on a lot more Persona where those games came from. Specifically, the leaker claims that Atlus plans to launch Persona 6 within three years, a new Persona fighting game is allegedly in development, and there is a project tentatively called Persona Asa that combines the protagonists of Persona 15.

Recommended Videos

@MbKKssTBhz5 doesn’t have any concrete information to share about Persona 6 except that Atlus’ hope is allegedly to release more games to expand the franchise in the build-up to 6. Meanwhile, the fighting game has allegedly been in development since as far back as 2015 but sounds like its concept has changed significantly since then, whatever it is. And Persona Asa allegedly has co-op elements and activities like “shooting,” and the leaker strangely added, “Maybe they can even go racing, but I can’t confirm unfortunately.”

Lastly, the leaker claimed that no other remakes like Persona 3 Reload are in development right now, but “Atlus really wants to make a P1/P2 remake.”

Obviously, in the world of rumors, nothing is a sure thing and it’s entirely possible everything here is wrong, even if it isn’t fabricated maliciously. But it’s fun to think that such projects might be in development, and it’s definitely within the realm of possibility that Persona 6 could release within the next few years. Probably a whole lot of clutched rosary beads are busy trying to will that into existence right now anyway. Persona Asa certainly sounds intriguing if it’s a real thing though, if it brings together the protagonists of 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 for some sort of action or maybe even party shenanigans.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Oldboy Is Getting an English-Language TV Adaptation
Read Article Don’t Worry, the Fallout Show Didn’t Actually Retcon New Vegas
Read Article Dragon Ball Fans Can’t Contain Their Excitement Over Sparking ZERO’s One-Armed Gohan
Future Gohan looking mad in Dragon Ball.
Related Content
Read Article Oldboy Is Getting an English-Language TV Adaptation
Read Article Don’t Worry, the Fallout Show Didn’t Actually Retcon New Vegas
Read Article Dragon Ball Fans Can’t Contain Their Excitement Over Sparking ZERO’s One-Armed Gohan
Future Gohan looking mad in Dragon Ball.
Author
John Friscia
Former Managing Editor at The Escapist. I have been writing about video games since 2018 and editing writing on IT, project management, and video games for around a decade. I have an English degree, but Google was a more valuable learning resource. I taught English in South Korea for a year in 2018, and it was exponentially more fun than living in Pennsylvania. My major passions in life are SNES, Japanese RPGs, Berserk, and K-pop. I'm currently developing the game Boss Saga with my brother, which is guaranteed to change your life and you should buy it.