How Many Episodes in The Mandalorian Season 3

Here is the answer to how many episodes are in The Mandalorian season 3 on Disney+ in total, with the continued adventures of Baby Yoda.

The Mandalorian is back, and so is the little green guy. We figure we’re on safe ground spoiler-wise, but after parting company with Grogu, season 3 begins with Baby Yoda back with his daddy thanks to the so-so The Book of Boba Fett. But if you are wondering just how many episodes there are in The Mandalorian season 3, here is the answer.

Recommended Videos

The Mandalorian Season 3 has Eight Episodes in Total

Like seasons 1 and 2, season 3 of The Mandalorian is made up of a grand total of eight episodes. The show, which takes place in the Star Wars universe after Return of the Jedi, is available on Disney Plus, the only place you can watch it.

Yes, HBO’s The Last of Us, another Pedro Pascal-as-protector show, turned up on Sky in the UK. But Disney Plus, unlike HBO, isn’t a US-only network. So if you haven’t got Disney Plus, you might want to look into signing up.

This season sees bounty hunter Din Djarin returning to Mandalore, so he can be forgiven for removing his helmet. Characters have pointed out that “his” Mandalorians are essentially a cult, looked down upon by the rest of the surviving Mandalorians. You might think that would dissuade him, but apparently not.

So, if you were wondering how many episodes there are in The Mandalorian season 3, the answer is that there are eight.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Who Is the Beyonder In Marvel Canon?
The Beyonder in New Avengers: Illuminati #3, by Jim Cheung
Read Article X-Men ’97: Who Is Madelyne Pryor, AKA Goblin Queen?
Madelyne Pryor/Goblin Queen in X-Men '97, Season 1, Episode 3, "Fire Made Flesh"
Read Article Doctor Who Season 1/Series 14: Who Does Jinkx Monsoon Play?
Jinkx Monsoon as an unnamed villainous character in Doctor Who Season 1/Series 14
Related Content
Read Article Who Is the Beyonder In Marvel Canon?
The Beyonder in New Avengers: Illuminati #3, by Jim Cheung
Read Article X-Men ’97: Who Is Madelyne Pryor, AKA Goblin Queen?
Madelyne Pryor/Goblin Queen in X-Men '97, Season 1, Episode 3, "Fire Made Flesh"
Read Article Doctor Who Season 1/Series 14: Who Does Jinkx Monsoon Play?
Jinkx Monsoon as an unnamed villainous character in Doctor Who Season 1/Series 14
Author
Chris McMullen
Freelance contributor at The Escapist. I've returned to writing about games after a couple of career changes, with my recent stint lasting five-plus years. I hope, through my writing work, to settle the karmic debt I incurred by persuading my parents to buy a Mega CD. Aside from writing for The Escapist, I also cover news and more for GameSpew. I've also been published at other sites including VG247, Space, and more. My tastes run to horror, the post-apocalyptic, and beyond, though I'll tackle most things that aren't exclusively sports-based.