No Right Answer: The Final Episode of No Right Answer

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Final Episode of No Right Answer

Our last episode. Join us as we look back on the 4 years we just collectively wasted together. Then join us next week for our new show!

Watch Video

It's been a great pleasure. I'll miss this show a great deal, but the end of one era is the beginning of another.

Good god, that's a heck of a St Louis shirt.

I really liked this series and Media Sandwich. I'll miss it. The cartoon, however, doesn't really look like it is in the same vein as what you've previously.

Wow feels like everything is leaving left and right

So, 400 years and 2 episodes? No, wait; 4 episodes and 200 years? Or... ;)

Sigh... I really like you all as people from what I saw/read from you all over these many years.
So I cannot do anything less than wish you all the best!!!!

Good luck with those babies, guys!!!! :D
Let's hope they don't have to grow up on Apocalypse Lane (throwback to the Future!)!!!

Huh. I did not know this was happening. Guess I'm out of the loop. Does anyone know who won the most episodes, or does that require more time than it's worth?

Would've loved to see a final score/tally :-) I wasn't an avid viewer but did watch some great episodes when the topic appealed.

Wish you all every success in the new venture and will look forward to what comes next.

You serious? Another show off escapist? Are they just not able to afford to have all these shows now or something? We lost Jim, the no skip guys, and now this in just the last few months. God damn if Zero Punctuation leaves this site is gonna choke.

dragongit:
You serious? Another show off escapist? Are they just not able to afford to have all these shows now or something? We lost Jim, the no skip guys, and now this in just the last few months. God damn if Zero Punctuation leaves this site is gonna choke.

Those guys left. We're just doing a new series. You're not rid of us yet!

Another show bites the dust. Thanks for the years of laughs and occasionally brilliant moments of insight, guys! Good luck on the new show!

dragongit:

Don't forget Gavin and MovieBob. The latter doesn't continue the Big Picture anymore, but he still reviews movies on his YouTube channel, most recently 50 Shades and Furious 7.

I've enjoyed this show quite a bit over the years. So thanks for all the fun you guys! And good luck with your new project.

Cheers!

Well that was a pretty good run. Personally I always liked the original concept of the show the best, when it was topics like: better Batman, Clooney or Kilmer. Didn't follow the show as much when it switched to a more rigid debate structure on more legitimate topics, but that's just me. And I'm not sure if you could find 200 episodes of Clooney vs Kilmer like topics... but there could always be more lions!

That last preview was disturbing...

I didn't follow you guys religiously, but I have been watching this show from the very start, so I'm sad to see it go. Here's to another four years.

dragongit:

Yeah, if Zero Punctuation leaves, I'll be removing this site from my bookmarks.

My favorite memory of No Right Answer wasn't actually on the show, but at Escapist Expo 2013.

Chris, I'll give you one hint and I hope you remember what it means: "Need more ice, buddy?"

Solkard:

dragongit:

Yeah, if Zero Punctuation leaves, I'll be removing this site from my bookmarks.

Not leaving the site, just trying a new show starting next week. Maybe a better show, you don't know. WE DON'T KNOW!

necromanzer52:
I didn't follow you guys religiously, but I have been watching this show from the very start, so I'm sad to see it go. Here's to another four years.

Same. I stopped following as religiously as time went on, but would stop and watch when an episode title caught my attention. I may have to go back and watch the episodes I missed, now.

Good luck with your future endeavors, guys. I'll check out your new show when it lands next week.

Aw, it's sad to see NRA go, you guys made me laugh more times than I can count :)

As for the new animated show... well, it can't be worse than Game Dogs... right?

Anyways, good luck on your future endeavors!, can't wait to see what you guys are cookin' :D

It was a great run, fellas. Thank you for four years of silly, sometimes insightful (and, on rare occasions, even poignant) debates, observations, and conversations. Twas a great ride.

I wish you all the best with your new show.

Fappy:
My favorite memory of No Right Answer wasn't actually on the show, but at Escapist Expo 2013.

Chris, I'll give you one hint and I hope you remember what it means: "Need more ice, buddy?"

Yay! My ice bucket friend! :D

Chris Pranger:

Fappy:

Yay! My ice bucket friend! :D

You remember! XD

Too bad there was no Expo 2014. The ice bucket saga ended prematurely D:

*applause*

A great series, a great conclusion. Fine work, gents.

Great work, guys! I caught maybe a tenth of your oeuvre, but I enjoyed it thoroughly (depression episode ftw).

Good luck with your future endeavours!

Oh my god, I have to watch that Lions episode again!

Bring back no right answer.

Great to see you guys conclude the series on your own terms, not everyone gets to do that.

I have enjoyed the show, and look forward to seeing you new works.

I wish I had watched this show more now....

Glad you guys are sticking around though. You guys are good nerds! Also your end title card still was asking for debate ideas. :c

Next week a cartoon :)

Redlin5:
I wish I had watched this show more now....

Glad you guys are sticking around though. You guys are good nerds! Also your end title card still was asking for debate ideas. :c

Next week a cartoon :)

There's always the backlog you could go through.

Firefilm:
There's always the backlog you could go through.

I plan on it. :)

I'm gonna miss this show. Its so...easy to like. You guys have great screen personalities and your easy-going attitudes are very catching and likable. I am afraid you will lose some of that when you are just voicing stuff, but I'll check out the new show anyway.

Thanks for you time guys, best of luck in your next endeavor.

tzimize:
I'm gonna miss this show. Its so...easy to like. You guys have great screen personalities and your easy-going attitudes are very catching and likable. I am afraid you will lose some of that when you are just voicing stuff, but I'll check out the new show anyway.

Thanks for you time guys, best of luck in your next endeavor.

Smooches

Finally, someone who's not leaving the Escapist.

Also finally, a cartoon. It's been way too long.

Initial reaction: "hubihbuh noooo not another show getting dropped. Is there going to be any internet left by midyear?"
Now: "Looking forward to the new show."

Thanks for the laughs guys!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook