Take My Money: Tomorrowland & The Best of Disney Sci-Fi

Tomorrowland & The Best of Disney Sci-Fi

The best of Disney sci-fi stuffs from all over the web.

Watch Video

that little droid at the end and the bike blew my fucking mind. amazingly cool.

I felt like watching a commercial. Maybe you should rethink the format.
More presentation of the item and the people behind than shilling the product and price tag.

Trisha, you look like Michael Swaim. This is actually sort of a compliment. Cannot unsee it now anyway.

Love your show !

Peregrin130:
Trisha, you look like Michael Swaim. This is actually sort of a compliment. Cannot unsee it now anyway.

Amazing. All these years, and they've finally advanced technology enough that the legally blind can use the internet. Obviously there's still some bugs to work out, but it's progress.

More on topic, wasn't there already a video like this about Marvel stuff? It's not in the Take My Money catalog or credited to Trisha's account; have I finally gone crazy?

"More on topic, wasn't there already a video like this about Marvel stuff? It's not in the Take My Money catalog or credited to Trisha's account; have I finally gone crazy?"

No, you are not crazy lol! That was an early look at this show, but this is the official first episode.

Oh this is so awesome. The R2 keyboard thing looks great, as of course does the lightcycle :)

Pantalaimon:
I felt like watching a commercial. Maybe you should rethink the format.
More presentation of the item and the people behind than shilling the product and price tag.

I second that. This felt like watching one of those "top shop" tv channels. trying to sell me things. Altrough at least this attempted (though in my opinion failed) to make jokes about it.

The R2DKeyboard sounds pretty cool, but i doubt it would be comfortable to use.

A geek buyer's guide, eh?

That R2D2 would be a decent conversation piece.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here