All Pre-Order Bonuses and Editions for Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD

Luigi's Mansion 2 HD title screen.

Luigi’s Mansion 2 is back as a HD remaster for the Nintendo Switch. But what’s in it for you if you put your money down early? Here are all the pre-order bonuses and editions for Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD.

Recommended Videos

Pre-Order Bonuses for Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD

If you’re hoping for a pre-order bonus for Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD, I’ve got good news and bad news. The good news is that there is a pre-order bonus, but the bad news is that, right now, it’s only available in the UK. If you pre-order the physical version of the game in the UK, you’ll get a Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD phone ring, as pictured below. It’s a cool little trinket, but there’s more.

A Luigi's Mansion 2 HD phone ring.

Special Editions for Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD

There are also three physical editions of Luigi’s Mansion 2, though, again, they’re currently only available in the UK. These editions are as follows.

Standard Edition (£49.99)

• Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD
  • Polterpup phone ring (pre-order bonus)

Mighty Fright Bundle (£54.99)

• Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD
  • 10cm tall wobbly Luigi figurine

Spooky Scares Survival Kit Bundle (£68.99)

Luigi's Mansion 2 HD on Nintendo Switch, with a figure, diorama and mug.
  • Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD
  • 10cm tall wobbly Luigi figurine
  • Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD mug
  • Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD diorama

Could it be that Nintendo US is just running behind, and that these pre-order bonuses will come to the US? It’s possible, and I’ll be keeping an eye out in case that happens. Princess Peach: Showtime, for example, has pre-order bonuses but some of those, even with the game just a week away from release, remain UK exclusives.

So, on the subject of the pre-order bonuses and editions that available for Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD, gamers in the UK have several options, but none of them have arrived in the US as yet.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Stardew Valley Sebastian Schedule and Gift Guide
stardew valley sebastian
Read Article Is Marvel Rivals Coming to PS5 & Xbox Series X/S?
Marvel Rivals, with Iron Man in his robotic suit, getting ready to fire.
Read Article All Collections & Rewards For Monopoly GO The Making Music Sticker Album
Making Music Banner Monopoly GO
Related Content
Read Article Stardew Valley Sebastian Schedule and Gift Guide
stardew valley sebastian
Read Article Is Marvel Rivals Coming to PS5 & Xbox Series X/S?
Marvel Rivals, with Iron Man in his robotic suit, getting ready to fire.
Read Article All Collections & Rewards For Monopoly GO The Making Music Sticker Album
Making Music Banner Monopoly GO
Author
Chris McMullen
Freelance contributor at The Escapist. I've returned to writing about games after a couple of career changes, with my recent stint lasting five-plus years. I hope, through my writing work, to settle the karmic debt I incurred by persuading my parents to buy a Mega CD. Aside from writing for The Escapist, I also cover news and more for GameSpew. I've also been published at other sites including VG247, Space, and more. My tastes run to horror, the post-apocalyptic, and beyond, though I'll tackle most things that aren't exclusively sports-based.