What games are you playing?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 22 NEXT

Nearing the final chapter of Yakuza 0 and man the story in this game was awesome. After that probably Yakuza Kiwami and Evil Within 2. Before that I completed Horizon Zero Dawn but that game really got on my tits. All-mother be praised this game was finally over. All you do is run and collect wood. Ok and fight the occasional cool dinobot so you don't give up. Unfortunately this is a problem with open worlds in general and not just HZD. The content is spread too thin and it takes way too long to get to the good parts.

I bin playin'

Total Warhammer II: Liking it. It's like the last one with a few quality of life UI changes etc.
Started out as Cult of Pleasure. Got to the 3rd ritual and then find it spawns 4 stacks of fucking Chosen while my high tier armies are off invading Ulthuan...immediately load last save. Only thing I don't like about the dark elves is their lack of good cavalry that doesn't go mad and get itself killed, I much prefer unit preservation in my expensive heavy cavalry.

Installed World of Tanks played 3 games, uninstalled. Probably done this 3 or 4 times now. The concept really appeals, the actuality of the game does not. Queue for a minute, drive towards the battle for a minute or 2, die, repeat.

Warhammer Age of Reckoning (the fan run version) Had this sat on my hard drive somewhere. The team running it started sending out a newsletter. Tried it again for a few hours. Remembered how unremittingly boring it is.

Fallout 4. About done with it now. Got 565 hours in so far, so I got my money's worth, though this time it was more due to trying 3 different character types than playing 1 for the whole thing, which I usually do for Bethesda FPRPGs.
Had a scrounging techie character who was mostly about sneaking around junk picking and getting tech related skills, then building up the Minutemen.
Second was a covert ops type that joined the Brotherhood of Steel because my headcanon had them as a frozen special forces/CIA, or whatever the pre war organisations would have been, agent.
3rd was a raider type that I got Grognak' s costume and axe very early on and spec'd them into a close combat wrecking ball, although I went more for the agility based "VATS teleport" rather than strength. Was going to have them chug psycho and jet as well, but it turned out that was rarely needed.

Rapture's once again sunk its teeth into me. I'm replaying BioShock 2 for the first time (PS4 collection) just to get to Infinite, realizing the sequel is far better than I remember.

I'm also currently on my second run through 'Danganronpa Reload' to get ready for the new one. I completed both games so long ago that it should help a lot. Aaand there still are the final chapters of 'Yakuza 4' before I'll start 0 and Kiwami.

Dipped a few hours into 'Pillars of Eternity' and 'Numenera', but those have to wait until my two weeks off in a few days. I want to get all of the story and can't set my mind to it when I have to work the next day.

Also, Overwatch. But at this point it probably shouldn't count anymore because it's an ongoing love affair instead of ''What are you playing at the moment'.

Zykon TheLich:
Fallout 4. About done with it now. Got 565 hours in so far, so I got my money's worth, though this time it was more due to trying 3 different character types than playing 1 for the whole thing, which I usually do for Bethesda FPRPGs.
Had a scrounging techie character who was mostly about sneaking around junk picking and getting tech related skills, then building up the Minutemen.
Second was a covert ops type that joined the Brotherhood of Steel because my headcanon had them as a frozen special forces/CIA, or whatever the pre war organisations would have been, agent.
3rd was a raider type that I got Grognak' s costume and axe very early on and spec'd them into a close combat wrecking ball, although I went more for the agility based "VATS teleport" rather than strength. Was going to have them chug psycho and jet as well, but it turned out that was rarely needed.

That's the best way to go with a melee or hand to hand character. Mine in that build only had a STR of 4. But the Luck of 8 and AGI of 9 + melee completely breaks the game. You just teleport in, and critical after critical, a different target for each strike, until the room is empty.

I've been Destiny 2 since launch and having a great time. I honestly thought I'd do the story then leave it but I've stayed on doing some Strikes and Challenges and PVP. I'm enjoying it quite a lot although when playing PVP with random people I've been listening to the Parapod so that's helped. I've let my brother borrow Persona 5 whilest he's off line and listening to his talk about it and how much he's loving it as made me want to go play a good story focused game though so I think I might cut back on Destiny for a bit and play the PS4 FF9 I bought a few weeks ago.

Trying Dead Space 2 again. It's not too boring this time. Three and a half hours in. But it's still not very stimulating or scary/stressful AT ALL. I'm playing it in small chunks. Almost feels like going through the motions. Despite having a character who can talk now, the story seems even worse than the original's. Accoring to howlongtobeat, I'm not even halfway done. Oh boy.

Amnesia A Machine for Pigs.
Walking simulator through and through. Shame, because the setting itself is intruiging. Such a shame that it went to the devs of Dear Esther.

Borderlands.
I thought I was done with the first game 2 years ago. But recently I started playing this again with my partner. For 2 weeks straight already we're playing this a few hours every day.

InFamous Second Son.
Kinda counts, I think. I'm relatively early and can't find the motivation to continue because the combat doesn't gell well with me.

Analogue: A Hate Story.
One of the few visual novels I am able to enjoy. Not too long but I find it to have great writing.

I'm a weird person who plays only one game at a time, but I try to beat each game on the highest difficulty. I play about 20-30 hours a week.

Starting in May 2016, I spent almost an entire year playing nothing but the Dark Souls trilogy (had never played any of them before). They have become among my favorite games of all time. Just brilliant.

Starting in April this year, I played the following, in that order, and beat them all on the hardest difficulty...

Civilization VI
Gears of War
Endless Space
Endless Legend

After that, I went back to playing Diablo III for about a month. I hadn't played it since the Reaper of Souls xpac came out. It was fun for about a month before I got bored with farming, like I always do, and moved on.

I bought Starcraft Remastered when it came out, and played it like 80% of the way through, before just getting bored with it. I had already beaten the original. It was fun nostalgia for a while, but the game is still dated. The story has it's cool moments, but it also has a lot of cheese. Looking forward to Warcraft III Remastered... which is a much better game with a much better story.

I recently had a Souls "relapse" and went back to playing those games for about a month. This week I broke out of the relapse.

Talking about my old WoW raiding days in the "skip button" thread... it suddenly gave me an MMO itch. I haven't played an MMO in 5 years. But I do miss the challenge and comradery and teamwork of raiding. However, I'm pretty much done with WoW. So after researching the current MMO landscape, I decided to give Guild Wars 2 a try. I just started leveling a character, and I'll see if the game grabs me. If it does, I'll probably min/max my character at endgame and try to get into a raiding guild and get back into raiding.

Currently bouncing around between Blaster Master Zero, Cave Story+ and trying to finally beat Super Metroid. Super Metroid was one of those games I missed the boat on back in the 16-bit era, so far I have to say that despite my frustrations with the slightly higher skill ceiling(compared to games like Zero Mission and Samus Returns) it's definitely my favorite 2D Metroid game.

Same thing I play every night, Pinkie try to take over the world Dark Souls 1

This time I changed it up by doing a bit of a challenge run. I'm playing no shield, no bows or crossbows, and I rang the Blighttown bell first

I wanted to beat Four Kings before I dropped the Lord vessel but I got too bored of dieing so I'm tackling the demon ruins next. It's actually going pretty well but I still can't get the hang of parrying certain enemies. I can never seem to parry guys with halberds

I'm also using magic for the first time, and am loving the aural decoy and magic weapon spells

Kyrian007:

JohnnyDelRay:

Grim Dawn
I have been playing this on and off for so long. But I think I'm coming to the final act now, and I'm actually more engaged in the story than I ever was, so will probably see it through to the end soon enough. It's been great, a bit complicated and tedious here and there (sooo much to learn for what is seemingly a simple looty hack'n'slash), and harder to manage in to smaller plays, unless you want to forego all your progress because you couldn't find/unlock a new portal in time.

I need to get back into Grim Dawn. I've got 2 characters about halfway through it. I was loving how varied you could make a mixed class character, but the difficulty curve is kind of brutal unless you minmax.

Grim Dawn is kinda like the Diablo games, right? How does it compare to Diablo 3? (I never played Diablo 2.)

State of Decay with the Lone Wolf mod. Holy SHIT did the tone of the game change with that one...

Monster Hunter Stories on the 3DS.

It's actually close to what I've been looking for in a modern Pokemon.

I've gone back to XCOM 2.

I really need to start on my backlog. Nier:Automata is not going to finish itself.

Played a bit of the Battlefront 2 Beta, and I'm downloading Shadow of War right now. Otherwise, I pretty much play Heroes of the Storm almost exclusively.

I need to get back into Divinity: Original Sin 2, XCOM 2: War of the Chosen, and I do need to finish Nier at some point.

Jeez, my backlog is horrendous.

Just finished Trace Memory and it was a decent pre teen story.

Checking out the Yu-Gi-Oh tag force games on the psp.

Kerg3927:

Kyrian007:

JohnnyDelRay:

Grim Dawn
I have been playing this on and off for so long. But I think I'm coming to the final act now, and I'm actually more engaged in the story than I ever was, so will probably see it through to the end soon enough. It's been great, a bit complicated and tedious here and there (sooo much to learn for what is seemingly a simple looty hack'n'slash), and harder to manage in to smaller plays, unless you want to forego all your progress because you couldn't find/unlock a new portal in time.

I need to get back into Grim Dawn. I've got 2 characters about halfway through it. I was loving how varied you could make a mixed class character, but the difficulty curve is kind of brutal unless you minmax.

Grim Dawn is kinda like the Diablo games, right? How does it compare to Diablo 3? (I never played Diablo 2.)

As far I remember [I finished it 1 time] it have a more darker theme than Diablo 3.
Also the stoey was more interesting, until at some point. It had a lot of different choices you could made like selecting a specific faction to help and fight another one or just make a mistake and mess up a mission.
The gameplay also was fun. That all.
However a major flow it had a weak ending, bit even with that the journey was very good.
Also the monsters was awesome, from simple zombies to lovecraftian spawns.

Marik2:

I've probably logged over 500 hours into the first Tag Force game. Fun stuff but I felt the game punished you far too heavily when ordering an attack as there weren't many counter traps. Interdimensional Matter Transporter/Trap Jammer are almost required when attacking any Ra Yellow/Obelisk Blue duelist in the hope of getting out unscathed

No matter the deck though I find I could still always lose to Jaden - really goes to show how OP fusion summoned effect cards from the graveyard were back in the day - oh and watch out for Jewels - she tough

Really wished the game allowed you to give the AI duel recipes you had created in the free duel mode
Would had sunk far more hours into it then

Didn't like the second one nearly as much. I should look into if the third one every got a fan translation...

Gauche:

Marik2:

I've probably logged over 500 hours into the first Tag Force game. Fun stuff but I felt the game punished you far too heavily when ordering an attack as there weren't many counter traps. Interdimensional Matter Transporter/Trap Jammer are almost required when attacking any Ra Yellow/Obelisk Blue duelist in the hope of getting out unscathed

No matter the deck though I find I could still always lose to Jaden - really goes to show how OP fusion summoned effect cards from the graveyard were back in the day - oh and watch out for Jewels - she tough

Really wished the game allowed you to give the AI duel recipes you had created in the free duel mode
Would had sunk far more hours into it then

Didn't like the second one nearly as much. I should look into if the third one every got a fan translation...

I'm looking at the fan translated games, because 1-4 don't have voice acting from what I saw.

I've been trying to upgrade my Asp Explorer's FSD to 50LY in Elite: Dangerous but settled for 43LY, and started my journey to Sagittarius A, which I will be doing in bits and pieces inbetween over the coming months. Just flying, fuel scooping, keeping an eye out for Earthlikes and black holes that I can put my name on.

I've been learning the ropes in Stellaris, lovin' it all the way. All those little quests and stories. Last evening, one of my scientists suddenly went barmy and fucked off with his ship and left some clues, and I'm chasing him, while still somehow trying to run an empire on a shortage of minerals. Even when it's breaking your balls, the game is lovely.

And speaking of breaking balls, short daily bursts of Cuphead have quickly become a must. I don't remember ever sucking this much. One must have something that keeps one modest.

I'm playing Apotheon and just got the Amnesia games for free off PSN. Biding my time for South Park prolapsed anus(calling it now that'll be one of the ZP name changes!). Loved me some Stick of Truth!

Uncharted 4: Lost legacy. It honestly surprised me how good it turned out to be. I was expecting it to end after i've explored all of the locations on the open map, but it just goes on and keeps delivering.

Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice. It's interesting.. I don't know what else to say about it. The combat wasn't very enjoyable and the puzzles aren't very good either. I'll put it off until i buy headphones to better immerse myself into the story.

I jump around between games a lot and have a backlog of way too many on my list.

The past few days I've been splitting my time between the games on my new Super Famicom Classic. Goddamn, that map in Super Metroid is hard to follow sometimes. I've beaten the game probably three times in the past and it's still tough to figure out where the hell I am supposed to go. Also, my left thumb is almost completely buggered. How did we survive those awkward-ass controllers?

I'm also still playing Fallout 4, but only because I like to obsessively collect food and weapons and I have been creating a wasteland empire by building awesome settlements and watching as all the settlers slave away for me on the farms and in my stores, all while I sit in my chair and quietly laugh to myself.

I also have various other games that I play on my Vita when out and about, mostly Gravity Rush and GTA: Chinatown Wars these days.

Kyrian007:

JohnnyDelRay:

Grim Dawn

It's a great game, just takes a bit of willpower to jump in every time. But I always have a great time, the setting, music and satisfaction at hacking your way through it make it so worthwhile. And there's always a huge list of sidequests, not to mention grinding for reputation which I haven't really done much. The difficulty curve is kind of crazy, there's no indication of why minions are so easy they're practically falling over dead at your mere presence, where suddenly a boss character chops you for 75% of your health in a single hit. Or why some bosses go down really easy as well. Because in other games, you could pause and analyze a little what's going on, take stock of your resistances, and what the enemy's doing that's making you hurt so much. You basically just have to optimize, lay down a portal and hope for the best unless you feel like doing some online research.

Yes, I also chose to minmax despite the temptation to mix classes. Even so, I'm still torn on where to put my stats because of the stuff that I can't wear due to low Physique.

FIFA18 got released, haven't played FIFA since 15 I think so I thought I'd give it a go.
Dragonball Xenoverse 2, fun fighter I got to admit, the story is basically DBZ but with a twist.
A few Indies I found that I can't remember the names of.
Splat00n 2 until the two first in this list got bought, will most likely go back to this after I have too much of DBZ and FIFA.

I've been playing through Vaporum the past few days. It's one of those first person, tile based, rpg things akin to something like Eye of the Beholder or Legend of Grimrock. It has a steampunk setting which is rather refreshing for this type of game, and so far I've been finding it to be quite a bit of fun. I'd recommend it to those who like this type of game. It's been getting basically no attention which is a shame.

Other than that I've been playing Avorion every now and then, which....I find kind of hard to explain. It's a space based, sandbox where you build your own ships out of "blocks". Not in the vein of something like Minecraft though, it's not like everything is basically just cubes. I'd say the ship building it more akin to something like Lego, and you really can make any ship you could think of or imagine. The combat is decent enough, and can be rather satisfying as ships can break apart as you damage them. It's quite satisfying to literally shoot a ship in half. As for the "point" of the game...I kind of want to say it's basically Mount and Blade in space. There is a main questline of sorts, but other than that it reminds me of Mount and Blade. Be a trader, a mercenary, a miner, a smuggler, ally with a faction, run your own corporation or mines, startup your own faction, etc. It's also like Mount and Blade in that it's not just you. You can design ships for AI captains and lead a fleet, being able to give them orders in a similar manner. I'm currently in a rather large carrier with hundreds of fighters (which you also get to design) with another large ship and half a dozen smaller ships backing me up. It's in early access, but there's enough there to play now, especially if you're into the idea of designing your own ships or an entire fleet.

I'm going to dive back into Grim Dawn soon as well, already have like 1200 hours in the damn thing and the expansion comes out on the 11th, which as of me typing this will be tomorrow. I love that game way too damn much. Best damn arpg there ever was.

JohnnyDelRay:

Kyrian007:

JohnnyDelRay:

Grim Dawn

It's a great game, just takes a bit of willpower to jump in every time. But I always have a great time, the setting, music and satisfaction at hacking your way through it make it so worthwhile. And there's always a huge list of sidequests, not to mention grinding for reputation which I haven't really done much. The difficulty curve is kind of crazy, there's no indication of why minions are so easy they're practically falling over dead at your mere presence, where suddenly a boss character chops you for 75% of your health in a single hit. Or why some bosses go down really easy as well. Because in other games, you could pause and analyze a little what's going on, take stock of your resistances, and what the enemy's doing that's making you hurt so much. You basically just have to optimize, lay down a portal and hope for the best unless you feel like doing some online research.

Yes, I also chose to minmax despite the temptation to mix classes. Even so, I'm still torn on where to put my stats because of the stuff that I can't wear due to low Physique.

I've seen a lot of people on various forums talk about the difficulty curve, and I have some advice. For one, resistances are key, more so than even HP. Try to put components in your gear to get those up, and keep an eye out for gear that does the same. You'll see the difference immediately. Also choosing just one class is actually not min-maxing, it's the opposite. If you don't go with two classes, you're actually handicapping yourself pretty damn brutally. I have a stupid amount of time into the game with over 40 builds, I've tried to do a solo class character a few times and it just gets annoying not having the stats to equip anything. You end up having to make so many sacrifices in other areas just to be able to equip things, and it's really not worth it. You're basically meant to choose two classes and not stick to just one.

Civilization V:
Because...nuking everything is kind of fun.

Master of Orion:
The AI cheats.

Star Wars - Empire At War - Forces of Corruption:
YAY

Nedoras:

Kyrian007:

JohnnyDelRay:

Grim Dawn
snip

snip

I've seen a lot of people on various forums talk about the difficulty curve, and I have some advice. For one, resistances are key, more so than even HP. Try to put components in your gear to get those up, and keep an eye out for gear that does the same. You'll see the difference immediately. Also choosing just one class is actually not min-maxing, it's the opposite. If you don't go with two classes, you're actually handicapping yourself pretty damn brutally. I have a stupid amount of time into the game with over 40 builds, I've tried to do a solo class character a few times and it just gets annoying not having the stats to equip anything. You end up having to make so many sacrifices in other areas just to be able to equip things, and it's really not worth it. You're basically meant to choose two classes and not stick to just one.

Thanks for the heads up! I dunno how much multi-classing I can do until the end of this playthrough (on lvl 43, about to start Act 4 headed to Fort Ikon). Kind of screwed myself, putting many points into Cunning with Nightblade char, and using dual swords instead of ranged like I had originally intended. Based on that, any suggestions into what other class would be useful? I prefer passive skills btw, very low spirit.

Every piece of gear has components already, but I'll put some priority on resistance. With 2 more points in Physique I'll have enough to wear 4 pieces of Perdition set, which should be pretty awesome.

I've revisited Far Cry 2 recently to further explore a game I wasn't fully invested in for my original play through at launch.

Also planning to finish Horizon: Zero Dawn and then Ghost Recon: Wildlands soon after.

Bloodborne will have most of my gaming attention after that, which I also started but put on hiatus for my backlog; mainly DS2: SotFS which I finished last month, minus the Master of Sorcery/Miracle/Pyro trophies. I've grown weary of the grinding involved and they're redundant from the original anyways.

Also want to finish Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut, but am planning to save that for the Holidays on vacation.

After that, I think I'll try to limit myself to MGSV until I finish it. I also still have Dark Souls 3 sitting idly.

JohnnyDelRay:

Nedoras:

Kyrian007:

snip

Thanks for the heads up! I dunno how much multi-classing I can do until the end of this playthrough (on lvl 43, about to start Act 4 headed to Fort Ikon). Kind of screwed myself, putting many points into Cunning with Nightblade char, and using dual swords instead of ranged like I had originally intended. Based on that, any suggestions into what other class would be useful? I prefer passive skills btw, very low spirit.

Every piece of gear has components already, but I'll put some priority on resistance. With 2 more points in Physique I'll have enough to wear 4 pieces of Perdition set, which should be pretty awesome.

I would suggest going with soldier as your second class. It has a plethora of passives and a few good actives where you'd only need a point in them to be effective such as war cry. Soldier itself gives a lot of physique which you're lacking right now, and it has a passive which gives you even more, so you should get enough just from leveling the class and the passive which I believe is called military conditioning. A dual sword nightblade/soldier (blademaster) is actually very powerful, if a tad bit squishy. You also may be just fine having invested so heavily into cunning. A buddy of mine has a dual sword blademaster build where he actually almost put everything into cunning, and that build of his is damn devastating.

Nedoras:

I would suggest going with soldier as your second class. It has a plethora of passives and a few good actives where you'd only need a point in them to be effective such as war cry. Soldier itself gives a lot of physique which you're lacking right now, and it has a passive which gives you even more, so you should get enough just from leveling the class and the passive which I believe is called military conditioning. A dual sword nightblade/soldier (blademaster) is actually very powerful, if a tad bit squishy. You also may be just fine having invested so heavily into cunning. A buddy of mine has a dual sword blademaster build where he actually almost put everything into cunning, and that build of his is damn devastating.

Just want to say a million thanks! Will definitely try this out, maybe grind a bit with the Order of Death's Vigil. If I have any other news/requests I'll hit you on PM, don't want to jack the thread anymore than I already have.

I'm playing:

UT2004 w/ Ballistic Weapons or rebalanced vanilla weapons mainly.
Guild Wars 2
Project M v3.6
Serious Sam Fusion 2017
Tomb Raider: Anniversary (This started off super great but some things are starting to wear on my patience such as the enemies getting cheap shots and Lara too often jumps where I don't want her to. Although to be fair, this may simply be something left over from the original instead of a deliberate design decision. From the sounds of it, it seems that the original was actually a lot worse in terms of annoying things and Crystal Dynamics actually improved it a ton.)

Saelune:
Jumping between Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition (though losing interest)

Dump it and play Neverwinter Nights or Divinity: Original Sin 2. And I am so glad that I can now recommend those two games in tandem instead of just NWN all the time.

Ironman126:
Skyrim. I've been playing this fucking game for nearly six fucking years and I'm still not bloody tired of it.

I really don't agree with Bethesda's shit in the slightest as of late, but despite their efforts to crush the good will I had for them, Skyrim was and is, despite its flaws, still legitimately good and I don't give a shit what anyone else says.

DeliveryGodNoah:
Far Cry 2. I decided to replay Far Cry 2 again.

If you're too good though, I'd highly recommend turning up the difficulty to Hardcore. Infamous is a bit too realistic for me.

Kerg3927:
I decided to give Guild Wars 2 a try. I just started leveling a character, and I'll see if the game grabs me. If it does, I'll probably min/max my character at endgame and try to get into a raiding guild and get back into raiding.

You should watch this:

Also, did you get Heart of Thorns, Path of Fire, or both?

hanselthecaretaker:
I've revisited Far Cry 2 recently to further explore a game I wasn't fully invested in for my original play through at launch.

Required reading: http://majorslack.com/games-tips-tricks/having-fun-playing-far-cry-2/

Arnoxthe1:

Saelune:
Jumping between Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition (though losing interest)

Dump it and play Neverwinter Nights or Divinity: Original Sin 2. And I am so glad that I can now recommend those two games in tandem instead of just NWN all the time.

Well I am going for all the achievements I missed. Then I want to move on to either Icewind Dale or Baldur's Gate 2, but I am waiting for them to go on sale.

I also am hopeful that Neverwinter Nights will get an enhanced version since they already went through the BG series, IWD series, AND Planescape Torment.

As for Divinity, I am waiting for the first to go on sale on steam. I played it on Xbox One, but I did not really enjoy it. Not gonna buy 2 until I know I like 1, and plus I dont buy games on PC that arent on sale.

Saelune:
I also am hopeful that Neverwinter Nights will get an enhanced version since they already went through the BG series, IWD series, AND Planescape Torment.

As for Divinity, I am waiting for the first to go on sale on steam. I played it on Xbox One, but I did not really enjoy it. Not gonna buy 2 until I know I like 1, and plus I dont buy games on PC that arent on sale.

I highly doubt it. NWN is a very complex incredibly featured game. To remaster it would require... A lot. Like, Divinity: Original Sin 2 already had an engine base and assets to work off of and that still took no less than $2,000,000 just to get it as close to NWN's content and feature set as it is now.

As to the first D:OS, I wouldn't, honestly. The story is really lackluster compared to the second and the game mechanics are... They're good but D:OS2 is, again, superior in this area in pretty much every way. The story of the second one has no connection to the first on top of that. It's even set far ahead into the future so it doesn't even take place at similar times.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 22 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here