I just feel like talking about Smash Bros at the moment, and I am seriously contemplating re-buying Smash Bros. Melee from Amazon (used of course)
So after the already big as fuck Wii-U version how can they top themsevles on the switch? So these or my wishes for Smash Bros. Switch should it ever get revealed soon, I mean its been 4 years since Wii-U so its bound to come out in another year or two:
A. Give every character alternant costumes, the colors are fine but they should expand upon it with entirely new costumes, sometimes going as far as changing the character completely, it can also mitigate the clone character problem. Heroes of the Storm and Injustice 2 had the best idea when it comes to charcater changing costumes. For example, Mario gets a Dr. Mario costume with all the changes to his abilites being cosmetic. And Link would have different costumes to reflect which game he's in like Ocarina of Time Link or Breath of the Wild Link, and you can have Fox be changed to Falco.
B.Radically change final smashes by instead of breaking a ball, you just build a meter like most fighting games, I am sorry but I hate the Smash Ball because it completely breaks the flow of the fight more so than any other item, that I think it should be a meter like most fighting games, but to compensate some of thier overpoweredness, make the meter build up VERY slowly, and heck you can also have the option to disable it if you don't want Final Smashes at all.
C. Bring back more adventure mode style game modes, I loved Adventure mode in Melee, I love the Subspace Emissary in Brawl, dissapointed it wasn't on the Wii-U. You can also bring back Boss Battles thank you, not a fan that they were stage hazards in the Wii-U.
And lastly, My hopeful list of characters for a new Smash Bros, Characters I want:
1. Paper Mario, the idea speaks for itself.
2. Daisy, with her theme being flowers and sports, Daisy is very likeable in the Sports games so I can clearly see here moveset being Sports themed, like kicking a soccerball or hitting a tennis racket, while giving it flower-y particle effects.
3a. King K. Rool or some form of Kremling.
3b. Another Kong but who I do not know, the logical ones being Dixie and Cranky.
4. Majora's Mask Young Link that takes advantage of the Masks he has, so he functions like Pokemon Trainer, so basically, Deku Link, Goron Link, and Zora Link.
5a. Dark Samus, more or less a clone, but much more interesting than Dark Pit imo.
5b. If my hope for Metroid 4 is confirmed along with a certain theory, A character from Metroid Prime Hunters, Sylux.
6. Krystal, and she's not a Fox Clone and can use the Staff from Star Fox Adventures.
7. Eevee and her final smash is random since she evolves into whatever Evolution form she possess.
8. From F-Zero, Dark Shadow, he's basically a Captain Falcon Clone and he functions like Ganondorf because I think Ganondorf should have his own unique moveset than be a Captain Falcon clone at this point.
9. Samurai Goroh, another F-Zero charcater.
And bring back Wolf and Pokemon Trainer while your at it, but give him new Pokemon because I want Charizard to be his own character, and completely re-do Ganondorf to have his own moveset.
And Guest characters could be all over the place, but I hope they include a Castlevania one from Konami to get thier representation.
And now I wait for a perticular Nintendo fan's post about my ideas...