She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Trailer Disney+ premiere release date August 17, 2022 Tatiana Maslany Jennifer Walters

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Trailer Is Everything You Want It to Be

Marvel Studios has premiered the first trailer for the series She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, which will premiere on Disney+ on August 17, 2022. Tatiana Maslany stars as Jennifer Walters, cousin to Bruce Banner, who after some hijinks inherits Bruce’s monstrous power. Yet in addition to being an unwitting new superhero, Walters is also a chipper single lawyer in her 30s. So basically, imagine Better Call Saul but with more action and perhaps less moral ambiguity.

Recommended Videos

The She-Hulk: Attorney at Law trailer leans on comedy a bit more than most Marvel Cinematic Universe series, and it works to the series’s benefit. Walters can explore her dating life. She can experiment with her powers in ridiculous ways set up by Bruce. And she can also seemingly fight the Abomination, whom we last saw in Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. (Wong is returning as well.) It feels like there is something for everyone here, and hopefully She-Hulk will be a fun ride across its nine episodes.

Elsewhere in the MCU, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is currently topping the box office. Meanwhile, Thor: Love and Thunder will arrive this July, presenting a newly diesel Natalie Portman as the Mighty Thor. She-Hulk: Attorney at Law should be a nice change of pace when it premieres this August.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Deadpool & Wolverine: What Does LFG Mean?
A close-up of Wolverine's claws in Deadpool & Wolverine
Read Article When Does X-Men ’97 Episode 8 Come Out?
Morph, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Cyclops, Rogue, Gambit, Beast, Wolverine, Storm, and Bishop in X-Men '97
Read Article All Easter Eggs and References in the New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer
Deadpool in Deadpool & Wolverine, a red-suited superhero, holding up a photograph.
Related Content
Read Article Deadpool & Wolverine: What Does LFG Mean?
A close-up of Wolverine's claws in Deadpool & Wolverine
Read Article When Does X-Men ’97 Episode 8 Come Out?
Morph, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Cyclops, Rogue, Gambit, Beast, Wolverine, Storm, and Bishop in X-Men '97
Read Article All Easter Eggs and References in the New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer
Deadpool in Deadpool & Wolverine, a red-suited superhero, holding up a photograph.
Author
John Friscia
Former Managing Editor at The Escapist. I have been writing about video games since 2018 and editing writing on IT, project management, and video games for around a decade. I have an English degree, but Google was a more valuable learning resource. I taught English in South Korea for a year in 2018, and it was exponentially more fun than living in Pennsylvania. My major passions in life are SNES, Japanese RPGs, Berserk, and K-pop. I'm currently developing the game Boss Saga with my brother, which is guaranteed to change your life and you should buy it.