Life of Black Tiger is...a game on the ps4

Move over Crash, Spyro, Jake, Infamous and Uncharted we have a new masterpiece. Behold Life of the Black Tigher.

my favorite thing about that beautiful trailer is it's completely original score that they didn't steal from a Youtube remix of an anime.

So what do you guys think of this masterpiece

that on the PS4!

Yeah I saw the Jim Sterling video. I think its a prank. Sony's way of fucking with Nintendo by saying "Oh look, we're going Next Gen just like Nintendo. See, our graphics are basically the same."

Silentpony:
Yeah I saw the Jim Sterling video. I think its a prank. Sony's way of fucking with Nintendo by saying "Oh look, we're going Next Gen just like Nintendo. See, our graphics are basically the same."

If that's the case I think the joke may have backfired, because we're not laughing at Nintendo at the moment.

Honestly I think they were so ashamed of this they try to sneak it out the door as another big gaming event was going on. And I guess it backfired.

tf2godz:

Silentpony:

If that's the case I think the joke may have backfired, because we're not laughing at Nintendo at the moment.

Honestly I think they were so ashamed of this they try to sneak it out the door as another big gaming event was going on. And I guess it backfired.

I just can't imagine some guys at Sony sitting around a table watching gameplay of Crouching Tiger Hidden Suck and going "Yep, on par with Bloodborne, lets get this mobile game that you can get for free on the app store on our storefront for $10!"
And everyone else going "GENIUS!"

so... whens the GotY version coming out?

seriously though what were they thinking? Are the trying to compete with Steam for shittiest game on a platform?

Silentpony:

tf2godz:

Silentpony:

I just can't imagine some guys at Sony sitting around a table watching gameplay of Crouching Tiger Hidden Suck and going "Yep, on par with Bloodborne, lets get this mobile game that you can get for free on the app store on our storefront for $10!"
And everyone else going "GENIUS!"

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if there's a picture of a Sony executive fucking a goat somewhere in the world

It's got to be a joke. It's got to be. If it isn't... well... I don't even know. Or are they taking the piss out of indie games?

What the hell... This is so weird. And look at that description. :P

You people seem to be forgetting about the trash that was being given attention called "Solbrain."

It was a 15 dollar pile of shit full of stolen assets and shit programming and just bad gameplay being a game about a nothing anime girl killing waves of nothing monsters in empty environments. It even had a horrible trailer that was advertised directly on the playstation trailer channel on youtube, that I can't find anymore, but it's been reupped more than enough times. The Know had done a video on it.

It's no prank, folks, it's reality.

Sony, in an effort to keep tanking their platforms by way of arbitrary and mentally handicapped moves, is par for the freakin' course.

Still a better game than Devil's Third.

Silentpony:

You think it's a prank? The butt of the joke being Nintendo, not the consumer that buys into this "prank" on Nintendo, by paying real money for this?

Must be a Hell of a "prank" to be followed up by this:

Strelok:
SNIP

It ain't perfect, but I find it more likely than these shit games got, for lack of a better term, greenlite, by Sony.
I do think its an ill conceived and executed 'fuck you' to Nintendo. Nintendo shows off the switch and its game, and Sony goes "Oh yeah, we got games just like that, see? This shit as fuck fucking shit game is what we think matches up to your new console and its games"

This...this is beautiful. That trailer made me go through more emotions than Undertale. First shock, then awe, then pure euphoria. Truly, a masterpiece in every way.

Serious talk from here onwards: Okay, this is hilarious. But what were they thinking? The title is grammatically incorrect FFS.

Silentpony:

Well if it's a joke it backfired pretty fucking hard, didn't it? Nintendo has pretty clearly decided it doesn't want a part in the specs war. Taking the piss out of them, especially when your 4K gaming system can't even do native 4K, is just...no.

I'd say if it's a piss-take of anyone, it's a piss-take of Steam and their crappy moderation. That doesn't excuse the fact this is just stupid, but it does make more sense.

I saw Jim's review of it and a few minutes of his LP and all I could think was "Are you sure this isn't a steam game? Because it sure looks like a shitty steam game that, like all the other shitty steam games, snuck through valves complete lack of Quality Control process over at greenlight".

A $10 console port of a free mobile asset flip? No way that it'll suck! /s

DeadProxy:
You people seem to be forgetting about the trash that was being given attention called "Solbrain."

It was a 15 dollar pile of shit full of stolen assets and shit programming and just bad gameplay being a game about a nothing anime girl killing waves of nothing monsters in empty environments. It even had a horrible trailer that was advertised directly on the playstation trailer channel on youtube, that I can't find anymore, but it's been reupped more than enough times. The Know had done a video on it.

It's no prank, folks, it's reality.

Hey, I remember that! I did a video of it with lacktheknack!

It was complete garbage.

I saw Jim Sterlings video and couldn't believe what I was seeing. The shittiness of Steam has got to such a state that it is now invading other platforms. Hopefully no one will buy this shit and it'll not last long.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here