The expansion to Chivalry: Medieval Warfare lets you play out your "who would win in a fight between..." fantasies.
Who would win in a fight between a pirate and a ninja? A samurai and a knight? A spartan and a viking? These questions have long remained unanswerable mysteries, until today. Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior, the first paid DLC pack for first-person-slasher Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is out now, and lets you pit some of the greatest warriors in history together in a no-holds-barred death match.
Inspired from the intensity and epicness of swordfighting movies such as 300, Gladiator and Braveheart, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare aims to bring that experience to the hands of a gamer.
The expansion costs $14.99 if you already own the base Chivalry game, or you can purchase them in a bundle for $34.99. The DLC's key features are:
- All new classes including: Samurais, Spartans, Vikings, Knights, Ninjas and Pirates
- Faster, more diverse game play makes Chivalry 1st person melee combat even more intense
- Each warrior has a unique arsenal and abilities, which promotes more variety in play styles and forces players to adapt their strategy to the situation.
- All new weapons and animations
- 6 new environments, playable in many different game modes
- New Game mode "Multi-team" - up to 6 teams at once!
- Track your skills and stats in the new player profile screen
You can pick it up on the official Steam store. What do you guys think? I picked up the base Chivalry game during the last Steam sale, and while it was fun, I did grow weary of it relatively quick. $15 seems a bit high for this DLC.