Follow the Escapist staff for your chance to pick up a free copy of Strider!
If you're interested in Strider, but aren't convinced by the four-star review, now's your chance to check it out gratis. Your favorite Escapist editors will be doling out Strider codes across all platforms starting very shortly.
All you have to do is follow us on Twitter and watch your feed. It won't be long now, so stay sharp!
Who to follow on Twitter:
Josh Vanderwall, Managing Editor
Justin Clouse, Senior Video Editor
Paul Goodman, Video Editor
Jon Bolding, Senior Editor - Tabletop
Ross Lincoln, Senior Editor - Comics and Cosplay
How to redeem your code:
If you manage to grab an Xbox One or Xbox 360 code:
- Go to Xbox.com
- On a computer, go to Redeem Code and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Enter the 25-character pre-paid code and click Redeem Code.
If you pick up a PS3 or PS4 code:
- Go to SonyEntertainmentNetwork.com
- Click "Manage Account" and sign in with your Sign-In ID(E-mail Address) and Password.
- Click on "Redeem Prepaid Card".
- Enter the code and click "Continue".
- If the code is valid, you will be presented with a description of what the code will deliver to your account. Press the "Redeem..." button to add Strider to your account.
Finally, to redeem a PC code:
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose "Activate a Product on Steam..."
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- Note: The game will appear in your steam list as Strider Press Build.
Haven't heard of Strider before today? Check out Yahtzee's review below!