Details for the first major DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited were announced on Wednesday.
In a post Wednesday, Bethesda detailed the first major DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited. The DLC, entitled The Imperial City, is coming to PC and Mac on August 31, Xbox One on September 15, and PlayStation 4 on September 16. The extra content is free for anyone with an active ESO Plus subscription. Otherwise it will cost 2500 Crowns in the in-game store.
"Located at the heart of the Cyrodiilic Empire, the Imperial City has fallen into ruin, claimed by Molag Bal's forces," the summary on the official site reads. "It is comprised of six Imperial Districts, the extensive Imperial Sewers network, and the White-Gold Tower at its center. The dangers of Imperial City and the Sewers below are best suited for small groups of adventurers, but highly skilled warriors have been known to strike out on their own. While exploring and fighting your way through the Imperial City, be prepared to face not only Molag Bal's forces, but also enemy players from the opposing alliances."
The DLC comes in two parts, the DLC game pack and the base-game patch. Both are detailed below:
Imperial City DLC game pack
- All content is available to players that are level 10 and up
- A brand new PvP/PvE space, including the six Imperial City Districts
- New quests and key characters within the Imperial City
- One new Imperial City PvP Public Dungeon: The Imperial Sewers
- Two new PvE Imperial City group dungeons with Normal and Veteran versions: White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison
- The Tel Var Stone system
- 23 completely new Veteran Rank 16 item sets, only available in Imperial City
- Treasure Vaults that contain new Veteran Rank 16 set jewelry and a chance for even rarer finds
- Xivkyn racial motif style
- New collectibles only available in Imperial City (pets, polymorphs, and a costume)
Imperial City Base-Game Patch
- 15% decrease in the amount of XP it takes to gain a Veteran Rank
- 100% more XP for all public dungeons
- 50% more XP for all Veteran Rank quests
- 20% more XP in Craglorn
- Veteran Rank increased to 16
- Racial Passive improvements
- Mundus Stone buff improvements
- Glass racial motif style
- Improvements to existing item sets
- The ability to hide mount visual upgrades
- New crafting skill line passives
- New Undaunted pledges
- Tons of combat and gameplay balance changes
- Improved end-of-campaign Alliance War rewards
- ...and more!