Built around unsuspecting and seedy locations, Prominence is a gambling utopia founded by crooked goons, as players go heads-up against four factions and play their way solo to a final showdown with "The Mayor"-- the mysterious town founder.
- Single Player Story Mode: Enter the town of Prominence as just another tourist looking to strike it rich, start off grinding away in the Decker Casino
- Cunning Faction Leaders: Face-off against unscrupulous and colorful characters, build the reputation and bankroll needed to challenge each boss
- Outplay Opponents: Wage big bets in high stakes poker against other crafty gamblers in ring, tournament and heads-up multiplayer modes
- Underground Gambling: Earn your way to backroom games, from the Renegade Biker Bar to the sketchy laundromat
- Play against AI Thugs and Bosses to earn reputation with Prominence's colorful affiliations
- Bluff Your Enemies: Read the strength of your opponent hand?s with subtle gestures including speed of play, frequency of card checks and more
- Build Your Rep: Hone your poker skills with each hand played and unlock emotes, special items, prestige and more!
- 3D Character Creator: Customize your avatar from head-to-toe with facial, hair, body and clothing combinations to create your poker alter ego with infinite character variations
Thanks to the kind folks at Pipeworks, we've got beta keys to give away to our community. All you have to do to get yours is tell us what your poker tell is. A "tell" is any change in behavior that might let other players know if you have a good hand or a bad hand. For example, you might tug on your ear or rub your cheek. Here's what you need to do:
How to Enter
- You must be a registered member of The Escapist. You can sign up for your free account by clicking here, or
Login with Facebook.
- Complete the form below. Make sure you tell us your poker tell!
The contest has ended!
Thanks for your interest, but this contest is now over. Keep checking The Escapist for more contests and giveaways in the future.