The Half-Life 2 developers have thrown down the gauntlet, inviting eligible gamers to a "friendly" game of Team Fortress 2. In case shooting them in the face isn't enough, gamers will also be able to chat and trade strategies with the designers, programmers, artists and other team members behind the game.
For the chance to play, Xbox Live Gold-level subscribers will need to add the following Gamertags to their friends list:
- gamewithdev1 (Matt W.- Level Designer)
- ValveArtist1 (Matthew S. - Artist)
- ValveAnim (Matthew R. - Animator)
- ValveProg1 (Vitaliy - Programmer)
- ValveProg2 (Adrian - Programmer)
- ValveProg3 (Kerry - Programmer)
- ValveProg4 (Robin - Programmer)
- ValveProg5 (Jim - Programmer)
- ValveLevelDes2 (Dave - Level Designer)
- ValveArtist2 (Nick - Artist)
- ValveLevelDes3 (Scott - Level Designer)
- ValveProg6 (David - Programmer)
- ValveWriter (Chet - Writer)
The epic throw-down begins at 6:00 p.m. EDT, when gamers can invite or be invited by the Valve team for a round of hot Team Fortress 2 action. More information is available at www.xbox.com/gamewithvalve.