Dragon Age: Origins will be going on a tour of the summer's biggest gaming conventions, BioWare announced today, with stops in the U.S., Canada and Europe.
Beginning with the San Diego Comic-Con, which runs from July 22-26, fans will have a chance for an up-close look at BioWare's dark and gritty fantasy RPG. "Dragon Age: Origins is the biggest, most ambitious BioWare game to date, and we will be delivering that great experience simultaneously on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC," said BioWare CEO and co-founder Ray Muzkya. "Whether you're a PC or console gamer, Dragon Age: Origins reinvents the fantasy experience, combining a great story with raw emotion and brutal action. We're excited to share it with gamers before it ships this fall."
Dragon Age: Origins will appear at the following conventions:
- San Diego Comic-Con, one of the world's largest comic book, science fiction and fantasy conventions of its kind, on July 22-26 in San Diego, California.
- Gen-Con, one of the longest running and best attended gaming conventions in the world on August 13-16 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- GamesCom, Europe's biggest game convention on August 19-23 in Cologne, Germany.
- Fan Expo Canada, one of the country's largest comic, anime, science fiction, horror and gaming events on August 28-30 in Toronto, Canada.
- PAX, a three-day game festival for tabletop and video gamers on September 4-6 in Seattle, Washington.
Dragon Age: Origins is set for release in October. For more information, check out dragonage.bioware.com.