Overwatch dominated the Cosplay offerings at PAX South 2017, with everything from Christmas-edition Sombra to gender-swapped Roadhog.
Cosplayers brought their A game to this year’s PAX South in San Antonio, and even though PAX is not a particularly cosplay-focused event, there were still dozens of fans littering the halls with their amazing costumes. Blizzard’s Overwatch was a really big hit this year, and we saw plenty of players dressed up as their favorite heroes.
Here are some of our personal favorites from the show. Check bellow the gallery for a description of each costume.
- Dr. Robotnik from Sonic
- Female AND Male Deadpool
- Bunny-girl Chun-Li from Street Fighter
- Ciri from The Witcher 3
- LEGO 1980s-something Space Guy
- Princess Peach from Mario
- McCree from Overwatch
- Mandalorian troops from the Star Wars universe
- Saitama from One Punch Man
- Genji from Overwatch
- Tracer from Overwatch
- Vault Dweler and Mr. Handy from Fallout (the Mr. Handy was fully-robotic and could move around!)
- Mei from Overwatch
- Christmas Sombra and Windowmaker from Overwatch
- Gender-swapped Roadhog from Overwatch
- Cloud from Final Fantasy VII
- Troops from the Warhammer franchise
- A big group shot of Pokemon cosplayers
- Gender-swapped Loki from the Thor universe
- Ahri from League of Legends
- Combat-ready Mario Brothers!
- Gender-swapped Kratos from God of War
- Another Pokemon cosplay group. I love that Rattatta!