8 Super Side Kicks

Everyone loves a hero, but their sidekicks rarely get the attention that they deserve. Come on in for a gallery of underappreciated sub heroes.

Source

Batman wouldn’t be the Batman we know and love if it weren’t for his Boy Wonder.

Recommended Videos

Source

Batman has his Robin, but the Joker has his own assistant in Harley Quinn and her clownish antics.

Source

Superman isn’t going to let Batman have all of the fun. He’s got his own subordinate in the gingeriffic Jimmy Olsen.

Source

Because without Piglet the Thousand Acre Wood would have been a much more boring place for Pooh.

Source

Fred Flinstone may have been the archaic patriarch that we always wanted, but the real character we appreciated was his crony, Barney Rubble.

Source

In Wayne’s World Wayne may be the title character, but the character that stole our hearts had to be Garth.

Source

The Dude was quite a loner, but when help was needed. help appeared. In the form of Walter Sobchak and his ex-wife’s dog, that is.

Source

In the Kevin Smith movies there are many main characters, but there are two sidekicks that team up to be one awesome hero: Jay and Silent Bob are the sidekick duo we deserve.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article 8 <i>Walking Dead</i> Illustrations You Can’t Miss
Read Article 8 Great Simpsons Chalkboard Gags
Read Article 8 Great Mechs in Media
Related Content
Read Article 8 <i>Walking Dead</i> Illustrations You Can’t Miss
Read Article 8 Great Simpsons Chalkboard Gags
Read Article 8 Great Mechs in Media