Feed Dump: NSFW Ladies Extravaganza

Pages 1 2 NEXT

NSFW Ladies Extravaganza

We cannot stress it enough that you should REALLY consider watching this video with headphones.

Watch Video

Oh the profanity, and the train puns.
Kathleen showing the scores only fuel more connotations.

Note to self, watch these at home. Damn dear burst out in laughter at work lol

Good job yall.

Sweet, innocent Tally saying "there's cum on everything" is quite possibly the greatest thing of all time.

So...only one of those three knows even a little bit about hockey? I'm starting to seriously doubt their Canadian credentials.

Avaholic03:
So...only one of those three knows even a little bit about hockey? I'm starting to seriously doubt their Canadian credentials.

Well, to be fair, Kathleen is a New Zealand expat. Tally has no excuse, though.

varmintx:
Sweet, innocent Tally saying "there's cum on everything" is quite possibly the greatest thing of all time.

Considering the filthy mouth Tally develops when she end up on Feed Dump, I'm surprised that image of her hasn't shattered yet.

Does anyone know why this woman decided to go back to high school? 'cause the only reason I can think of is "Not so fun pretty creepy bedtimes."

Picnic tables usually have a hole in the top for an umbrella to go in. Just seems the most obvious way.

Yay, puns! Boo, pun ref.

You cannot stop the puns Kathleen.

What's Tally saying at the end there, that makes her a terrible person?

kailus13:
Does anyone know why this woman decided to go back to high school? 'cause the only reason I can think of is "Not so fun pretty creepy bedtimes."

According to this and this, she hasn't said, but the best guess is some psychological issues (put that in a memo and file it under "Shit I Already Know"). On the plus side, she was dating a 23-year-old (who she told she was 18), so no illegality was had!

OT: So they know nothing of hockey (and they used a bunch of American teams for some reason), and Kathleen doesn't know French (although that's not surprising). I vote we get LRR to eat some poutine to prove their Canadian-ness.

Also, I'm absolutely willing to fight Jer to win Tally's hand. "There's cum on everything" was delivered exquisitely. [1]

[1] And coming in at #3 on "the list of things I never thought I'd say..."

Avaholic03:

Hey now, not all Canadians know about Hockey, also NONE of those teams were Canadian so why should we give a damn if they aren't in the playoffs anymore...

varmintx:

There is semen on virtually everything anyway, males give off microscopic amounts of semen all day and then they stick there hands in their pants to adjust, scratch or whatever, then it's on their hands and then it's on everything.

kailus13:

Picnic tables usually have a hole in the top for an umbrella to go in. Just seems the most obvious way.

That was my thinking as well.

As for the ATM he probably just rubbed himself on the keypad. assuming it had the Braille bumps.

Ladies...as a Minnesotan, I am VERY disappointed at you for the mockery of our hockey team. No, not that you did it...but that it could have been much, much better mockery than just trying to figure out the name of the team.

The ATM guy...I've heard of having an extreme love of money, but WOW! BTW...Tally's statement afterwards. Was that a cum on? *KA-BRICKED for the pun* OW!!!

...and Tally gets the last word! BTW...is it just me, or did that hat Kathleen wear look like one of the hats from Pokémon XY?

BTW...just be glad I'm not there, guys. My use of punnage in certain situations...let's just say I'd be ejected within the first 5 seconds.

Well, before we all start judging the ATM-loving man, does anybody know what was the ATM wearing?

:O Rape joke! Thank you, goodnight!

Interesting that you picked those teams. I live in (almost) one of those cities, and used to live near another.

TheMemoman:
Well, before we all start judging the ATM-loving man, does anybody know what was the ATM wearing?

:O Rape joke! Thank you, goodnight!

Well, since you asked...

This is why Tally is my favourite.

I haven't even watched this video yet, and I am rating it five stars with freakish thumbs all pointing up.

"When I first became a police officer I assumed there was semen on everything."

kailus13:

Yay, puns! Boo, pun ref.

You cannot stop the puns Kathleen.

Something about low hanging fruit being so delicious.

And you don't have to "stick it in something" to get off.. Just enough friction and a vivid imagination..

Thunderous Cacophony:
And coming in at #3 on "the list of things I never thought I'd say..."

Just out of curiosity, what were numbers 1 and 2?

Angelous Wang:

kailus13:

That was my thinking as well.

As for the ATM he probably just rubbed himself on the keypad. assuming it had the Braille bumps.

What a world we live in, where ATMs are ribbed for your pleasure.

Makabriel:

Something about low hanging fruit being so delicious.[/quote] Ah thanks. Wonder which of the low-hanging fruits of theis ep she meant.

And you don't have to "stick it in something" to get off.. Just enough friction and a vivid imagination..

True, but if there is a hole there then the dude most likely used it.

to be fair, most of the "American" Hockey teams are at LEAST 40% Canadian ;)

I've missed Tally on Feed Dump // She gets it and, althou been small and innocent looking, is just as messed up as the rest of the LRR crew =]

-M

so i guess the sound volume was extra low on this episode because of description? i hate havign to turn my volume up :( the warning would have been enough.

Ahhhh, Ash, Tally and Kathleen, the perfect combo.

Oh man, this episode really lost its steam once Tally started with the train puns.

P.S. Thanks

What? You made it through a story about a man attempting to have sex with an ATM without a "shake your moneymaker" joke?

Daughter, I am disappoint.

All girls episode is the best kind of episodes!

I'm still trying to figure out the whole ATM thing.

MowDownJoe:

Avaholic03:

Tally grew up in Kansas. Don't ask her to sing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" on Desert Bus.

Must be an extremely puritan workplace if this video is not safe for it. I would have gotten disappointed by the lack of filth after all those warnings if it weren't for it being hilarious.

kailus13:

Thunderous Cacophony:
And coming in at #3 on "the list of things I never thought I'd say..."

Just out of curiosity, what were numbers 1 and 2?

I'm forbidden from saying #1 by court order, and #2 would probably get me banned from the Escapist (the best I can do is tell you it has something to do with wombats).

Welcome to feed dump. This week with; Tally "There is cum on everything" Heilke, Kathleen "Fuck all the things that you see" DeVere and Ash "Giant metal fallace" Vickers.

Fine work ladies. Fine work.

They made a movie about that! It's called "Orphan". Maybe the woman was some kind of black widow, going back to high school to kill all the preppy boys that look and act like the ones who rejected her. Was she Russian by chance?

Well I'm very disappointed at the level of NSFW in this. I came for boobs left disappointed but I was amused.

Covarr:
Oh man, this episode really lost its steam once Tally started with the train puns.

P.S. Thanks

Yeah, I really thought they could've conducted themselves better. I hope they get back on track next week.

The woman posing as a fifteen year old is clearly a hardcore fan of "Hiding Out."

The ATM is a mystery (and that's not what "direct deposit" means), but most picnic tables I've been at have a hole to stick an umbrella in, so....

And "there has to be a 'that's what she said' joke in there somewhere" is basically the story of my life.

MowDownJoe:

I thought knowledge of hockey was required for immigration. That's the reason given on my rejection notifications....

kailus13:

In fairness, I know a ton of people who basically live on their high school glory. Maybe she just went and did it literally?

Maybe the tater tots were really good?

Maybe she was laying low from some hitmen with a name she got from a coffee can?

Unfortunately, sex really does seem the most likely.

There should totally be an episode where EVERYONE starts to make puns, only to be replaced by more people who also make puns...which slowly drives Graham and/or Kathleen insane. Of course, that is a whole lotta work for a Feed Dump (which is supposed to be more spontaneous), but it'd be fun.

God bless the LRR crew! Y'all continue to fill my weeks with amusement and joy (and "man ranch" apparently, if Tally is to be believed).

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 69852)