The last thing you killed now is after YOU.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 NEXT

I dream of killing... all sims of the world and James Bond !

Zombies. No sweat. Got my cricket bat right here.

EPIC THREAD IS EPIC!

ALSO, CAPS LOCKS IS AWESOME!

Over 100 LCPD Officers, 20 Swat Team Members, And About 10 Helicopter Gunships....
Nice Knowing Ya'll!

a bug, oh shi....

TehIrishSoap:
Over 100 LCPD Officers, 20 Swat Team Members, And About 10 Helicopter Gunships....
Nice Knowing Ya'll!

Well, you are just as screwed as I am...

The archdeamon and his entire hoard of darkspawn (from Dragon Age: Origins).

I think I and the whole world are fucked...

I'm being run down by Time?
How does that work?

I think I'm totally screwed. The last thing I killed was a strider from Half-life 2.

minecraft zombie. get 3 units of dirt. stack dirt. get on top of dirt. punch zombie until dead or you get bored

A few hundred million klackon chasing me is actually a scary concept.

An Elite in Halo Reach......

I can take 'em.

Scrake! Scrake! Oh god the pa-!

A Splicer in BioShock 2 Multiplayer. If he comes back to get me, I'm dead.

The Commandant from Fable 2... NOO! I JUST KILLED YOU!

(and enjoyed it... a lot)

Brain cells and they are already getting their revenge from beyond.

Last Enemy Killed: "Parachute Robot" from Mega Man 3.

I'd just walk to the end of the platform then back a bit, the schmuck would then fall harmlessly in front of me.

Jfswift:

Giantcain:

Jfswift:
That would be an angry evil cleric.. missing one head to be exact. Yea.. um, I'm a little scared *runs the other way*

Headless doesn't mean totally harmless. Read lovecraft as you will be re-thinking your chances of surviving.

Oh, hehe, I meant to write that yes, I'd be completely terrified if I save that grotesque site coming after me for revenge. For some reason this reminds me of the movie, amazing stories where Christopher Lloyd is this crazy professor who loses his head through dark magic used on him.

imagine that but as vengeance he comes through the wall in your work, kills you and steals you head and the neatly bricks up the wall after themselves.

a zombie in dead rising 2 i think il be fine as long as its just the last 1 and not the cumulative 4000 sumthing

EHKOS:

trophykiller:

EHKOS:
Ohhhhh shit, supercharged car with front mounted machine guns, rear mounted mines, and the Prince of Persia's dagger....FUCK!

either you were playing full auto or I sincerely want to know where you found that, let alone the means to kill it(please tell me it was the latter(real life).

Hehe Full Auto, say what you will, it was a decent launch title imo.

oh I agree,great game, but still not nearly as awesome as actually having one.

Pros:

never late for work, regardless of what the time says.

no one is brave enough to cut you off.

you could totally pick up chicks in it.

Cons:

probably illegal.

good luck getting insurance.

aww shit the last thing i killed was mordekaiser form league of legends i can feel the oversized mace to the face already

Gethsemani:

Oh for the purposes of this thread, it will. Considering Splicers are pretty much zombies, Id suggest you run, you'll probably make it out in 1 piece >_>

A MOUSEMALLOW IN VIVA PINATA.
OMG.

Sinclose:

Gethsemani:

Oh for the purposes of this thread, it will. Considering Splicers are pretty much zombies, Id suggest you run, you'll probably make it out in 1 piece >_>

I wish, but the guy was sporting Houdini and Incinerate along with a Tommy Gun and a Grenade Launcher. I'm hoping that hiding will prove effective.

Damn my physics professor! Ohwait... ehm.. nothing to see here, move along, I was talking about... ehm, some game, yeah, that's it.

OT: Well that would be something from Civilization 5, I think it was a bunch of English Longbowmen... so no use running! Well seeing as a stealth bomber worked last time, brb, just need something off the military airport...

A duck. From Minecraft.

Yeah, I think I'll survive this one.

A headcrab zombie. Ah well. At least they're really slow, and I have a crowbar.

Awww shit, fucking locusts :(

damn it that guy that way going to testify aginst me is ....oh i mean darn im being chased by a mud crab... it should not be a problem.

The armies of the Holy Roman Empire in Medieval 2: Total War... Oh this will be fun. :D

A Tonberry

Yeah, I can pretty much out run that with a brisk walking pace.

laseren68:
aww shit the last thing i killed was mordekaiser form league of legends i can feel the oversized mace to the face already

Same game, different guy.

so temo is in cloak someware in your room i feel sad for you. oh and watch for that mushroom trap its very pain full:)

Holy crap, a diablos is after me, IRL? RUN FOR THE FREAKING HILLS PEOPLE, AND WEAR EAR PROTECTION!

Nightmare in SoulCalibur 5. Well, Shit, better grab my sword and pistols.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked