The Unofficial Friendly Steam Trading Thread

Pages PREV 1 . . . 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 . . . 25 NEXT

Pinkscare:
I'm looking for the following cards:

We have a separate thread just for card trading:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.820080-The-Unofficial-Steam-Trading-Card-Thread#19784623

Any body have a spare reus card?

CriticalMiss:

Pinkscare:
I'm looking for the following cards:

We have a separate thread just for card trading:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.820080-The-Unofficial-Steam-Trading-Card-Thread#19784623

Thank you for the heads up, and sorry about that.

I've got a 50% off Sniper Elite V2 coupon. Anyone wants it, it's theirs (wouldn't say no to some Mount & Blade, Torchlight 2 or Shogun 2 cards, though :D).

Edit: gone

GundamSentinel:
I've got a 50% off Sniper Elite V2 coupon. Anyone wants it, it's theirs (wouldn't say no to some Mount & Blade, Torchlight 2 or Shogun 2 cards, though :D).

could I please have it?

I have some coupons in my Steam inventory if anybody wants them...

I've got a 33% off coupon for Tropico 4. I'm certainly not going to be using it and it's got a short shelf life (Has to be used by July 30, 2013). If anyone's interested, give me a holler.

I've got:
- a 50% off Killing Floor coupon
- a 50% off Gettysburg: Armored Warfare coupon
- a 66% off Gettysburg: Armored Warfare coupon (who the hell wants that game anyway?)
- a 25% off God Mode coupon
- a 50% off The Bridge coupon
- a 66% off Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten coupon
- a 50% off Krater coupon

All valid until the 31st.

Anyone wants any (or all) of them (for free or spare trading cards :3), PM me your Steam ID and I'll get back to you.

I've got some coupons:

-50% Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars
-66% Serious Sam 3: BFE
-10% Toki Tori 2 x2
-66% Starvoid
-90% Hamilton's Great Adventure

Will accept any offers or just give them away free, better they get used than sitting in my inventory :D

Just pm me and I'll get back to you.

Wow. All I have is Bioshock. But then, who doesn't have it?

I Have a 50% off Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition coupon that must be used before August 1st.

If anyone wants it feel free to PM.

Got a Frozen Synapse 75% off coupon

I've got:
- 50% OFF Alan Wake's American Nightmare ((Valid until Fri Aug 02)
- 33% OFF Triple Town (Valid until Tue Jul 30)
- Skyrim Miraak background
- Steam summersale Torchlight 2 background
Coupons I'm willing to give a way for free and the backgrounds I prefer to trade for other backgrounds or cards.

Also got a 50% for defense grid:The Awakening

And a 75% serious sam 3: BFE

I got a payday 2 beta key for whoever wants it.

Corven:

Is it still available? I'd love to try out the beta

SSJBlastoise:

Corven:

Is it still available? I'd love to try out the beta

Sure PM me a throwaway email account, its just faster than going through friend invites.

I don't have any cards per say that I want to trade, but I do have:

tf2 sniper background
25% off dungeon hearts coupon
75% off hamilton's great adventure coupon
Summer getaway skyrim background

I'd be willing to trade(the coupons i'm willing to give, but donations are accepted in return :D )

edit: oh and my steam account is linked to my escapist account, so feel free to pm/add me on there and i'll barter with you

Anyone want a 50% off of Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army? I got no use for it, tell me and it's yours.

wombats give away time again !

thanks to a preorder of Europa universalis 4 i have a copy of crusader kings 2 to gift to a good home. check my profile and add me on steam if you would like it

- gone

wombat_of_war:
wombats give away time again !

thanks to a preorder of Europa universalis 4 i have a copy of crusader kings 2 to gift to a good home. check my profile and add me on steam if you would like it

Can I have it?

Your Steam link isn't going through for me. =D

Saints row 2
saints row 3
risen 2
sacred 2- these 4 come together-All gone
Dead island GOTY
Saints Row 3 The full package- those two are together- All gone
Metro 2033
Risen 1
Sacred Citadel- these three are together-All gone
X-Blades
2 Worlds 2- castle defence
English Country Tune
Oil Rush
Planets Under Attack-gone
Ion Assault
Lucid-gone
Gatling Gears-gone
Im willing to take coupons, cards or anything for any of the games after the AAA titles.
66% off Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten- for free

I still have these games:

- The Walking Dead
- Half-Life 2
- Darksiders
- Red Faction: Armageddon (+ Path to War)
- Cave Story +
- Capsized
- Hotline Miami

If anyone has spare copies of one of the Magic games (2014, ideally), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines or Freedom Force Bundle, I'd be eternally grateful. Feel free to offer anything though.

2 more to give away to a good home.

kings bounty the legend
kings bounty armoured princess

PM me if you want them

- both are now gone

I received a 75% off coupon and a 50% coupon for Faerie Solitaire and Shank 2 respectively. Anyone want them? Not asking for anything in return.

I'm giving away a 75% off coupon for Krater if anyone wants it, expires August 9th so rather soon...

I've also got a 755 off coupon for Krater that expires on August 9th. Anyone wants it, it's free to a good home.

I have a special case.

I've got a retail version of the new third person shooter star trek game, but the CD-key only works in Russia. So, if anyone feels inclined, i'd message them the cd-key so they can activate the game on their account in exchange for some steam game.

apologies for the inconvenience

For these first few, there are somewhat special rules: I have keys for the bundle as a set, but I have most of the bundle already. I'll trade a key or a steam gift copy of the game or games I'm missing (denoted by an asterisk) for the set, just so as to not waste games.

Pack 1: Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and *Braid
Pack 2: *Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown
Pack 3: Vessel, Torchlight, *Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter
Pack 4: *Darksiders, *Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

For the remaining games in the list, I'll take almost anything I don't already have in trade (see http://steamcommunity.com/id/Schadrach42/games/?tab=all&sort=name for what I *do* have) if anyone wants to trade, so long as it's remotely reasonable. More than one game on a line together means the games are bundled under one key. List of games this applies to is as follows:

A Valley Without Wind 1/2
Aaaaa! -- A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
AirMech
Aquaria
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Beat Hazard Ultra
Blackwell Legacy
Brainpipe: A Plunge to Unhumanity
Burn Zombie Burn!
Chime
Cogs
Delve Deeper
Droplitz
Eufloria
Fractal
Home
Lucius
Machinarium
McPixel
Nightsky
Offspring Fling
Plain Sight
Planets Under Attack
Prototype
Psychonauts, Stacking, and Costume Quest 
Fieldrunners, BIT.TRIP BEAT, SpaceChem, and Uplink
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Bots
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse
Serious Sam II
Snapshot Steam
Snuggle Truck
SOL: Exodus
Splice
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Swords & Soldiers HD
Swords and Soldiers
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
The Ship
The Void
Tidalis
Tidalis
Waking Mars
Zen Bound 2

If anyone is interested, just PM me.

Giving away Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel to whoever wants em. They come as a bundle, so it's all or nothing with them.

EDIT: all taken

Launcelot111:
Giving away Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel to whoever wants em. They come as a bundle, so it's all or nothing with them.

Hi there, I would very much like Risen and Sacred Citadel, and Metro 2033, however I do own a copy of Metro 2033 already. Are you giving them away for free or do you want something in return? Sadly I have nothing to give in return though :(

Padwolf:

Launcelot111:

Hi there, I would very much like Risen and Sacred Citadel, and Metro 2033, however I do own a copy of Metro 2033 already. Are you giving them away for free or do you want something in return? Sadly I have nothing to give in return though :(

Nope, all free. I sent you the Steam key

I have a spare beta key to the PayDay 2 beta, if anybody wants it. Nobody on my Friends list did, so it's just sitting in my inventory. Demo's only running until the 13th of August, so it's not worth keeping. If anybody wants it, let me know.

I got a 50% off coupon for Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army. If anyone wants it, I'd like a TF2 key.

Edit: Expired

Pages PREV 1 . . . 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 . . . 25 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or