The Witcher 3 - DAT TRAILER THO edition *NOW WITH GAMEPLAY FROM E3AND IGN*

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

BathorysGraveland2:
Not digging the sounds of the alchemy situation, to be honest. I always liked having to find herbs and making my own potions in the first two games, and then using them strategically. I wanted them to increase the complexity of the alchemy system, not simplify it. Hmm, I guess we'll see later on how it's fully implemented.

I think its alright, I can live with it... Apart from potions refilling themselves. Fuck. That.

Hopefully it won't take long for someone to mod it out.

Hopefully the potions will only refil themselves if you've got the ingredients to hand.

Kerethos:
The game is looking good and I keep being reminded that I really should get around to finishing The Witcher 2. I think what's stopped me, aside from distractions by other games, is the combat system. And not because it's bad, but because it's so different from other games.

I think it's great, but it also means I have to basically learn and master a new way of combat, something I simply haven't been willing to do yet - even though I am certain that if I'd do then that's me playing through the game like 3 times over. One to learn combat and such, one to try other options and one to go full on "min/max, haha I'm a murdergod and you're about to learn why, complete combat domination" and get my "perfect" story experience. Which is kind of my usual approach to RPG's I enjoy.

Some day... when I've cleared more of my back catalog :p

Just turn on easy and do it now.

Your backlog better have some real classics in it if you're delaying The Witcher 2 to get through it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked