Let's talk E3!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

I am now imagining battleships shelling the course while we try to play. That might actually get me to play a golf game.

If they were crazy enough to do that.

IllumInaTIma:
New EVERYTHING RACER from Criterion. DLC with shopping carts confirmed.

Would totally buy a game that featured hobos racing in shopping carts. No lie.

karma9308:
Oh thank Christ! More cars! ATVs! Helis!

Seriously, do we really need every publisher to have their own version of racing games?

To be fair this one looks pretty cool, has some differences and has at least got me intrigued.
The Burnout games are usually solid too.

Again with the emotions in sports games!
Are we kicking a goal for little timmy from make a wish or something!

EA just announced a LoL clone.
Come on EA, if you are gonna make a rip off at least make it less obvious.

Mirror's Edge train of thought:
Cautiously optimistic about Mirror's Edge 2.

Looks like they kept the original artstyle, which is great.

The fact they even highlighted combat is kind of worrying.

Hear "We are creating Faith for a new generation"

Don't fuck up Mirror's Edge 2 you fucks.

momijirabbit:
EA just announced a LoL clone.
Come on EA, if you are gonna make a rip off at least make it less obvious.

Dawngate was in open beta for quite some time now. And it's actually pretty good.

...Ok since you posed the question EA, yes why did Faith get an eye tattoo? I can't imagine that felt good at all.

Emotion!
AAAARRGH!
What is this word!

Ps. Mirror's Edge 2 *drool*

Holy fuck EA, we get it. You made a new FIFA game.

Okay, so it's Payday on speeds. I can dig that.

Anybody else think battlefield hardline is just a reskinned battlefield 4?

Weaver:
Holy fuck EA, we get it. You made a new FIFA game.

Yes but the emotion.
Can't you feel it.

Anywho, Battlefield.
I wonder if there are going to be citizens at all.
It does seem like a large urban area.
Just something I can stop thinking about, like a plot hole of gameplay stopping me from suspending my disbelief.

That must have been something really valuable they were stealing.

This looks OK, but my god that much money is not worth doing that much damage or death

So uh, I'm glad to know that the cops are so willing to use rockets and destroy buildings to take down criminals.

tf2godz:
This looks OK, but my god that much money is not worth doing that much damage or death

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. The sheer amount of damage and losses that heisters took is not freaking worth it. But who cares, it's a game.

Wait that's it? Bioware said they had something at the end. Gah.

Edit: So what's people's feelings on EA's conference? I felt like it was pretty mediocre. I was interested in Mass Effect news and wanted to see what the new Dragon Age was going to offer and was disapointed that Mass Effect was just a tease and Dragon Age felt like every other fantasy game out there.

I'd give Microsoft a C+ and EA a F-.

Too many of EA's games were "conceptual prototypes" and too much of it was sports. I've managed to get into the Hardline beta (after many refreshes) but really, apart from that there wasn't anything substantial. Oh and those girls screaming are either planted or are just that hyped for Battlefield, they were so loud!

croc3629:
That must have been something really valuable they were stealing.

It was worth a whole $20,000. That's not the kind of cash you just let go, economies have fallen over an amount that high.

Ubisoft begins! It looks like they have a cross the border simulator.

edit: oh it's Far Cry 4.

Was that Troy Baker voicing an antagonist?

Yay! Aisha is back!

IllumInaTIma:

Yay! Aisha is back!

I'm really, really glad they kept Aisha Tyler. She's probably one of the only people who frequent E3 who actually has a stage presence and a good sense of humor.

DANCING!!!!!!!!

It's good to know Ubisoft has the pulse of gamers everywhere.

Weaver:

IllumInaTIma:

Yay! Aisha is back!

I'm really, really glad they kept Aisha Tyler. She's probably one of the only people who frequent E3 who actually has a stage presence and a good sense of humor.

Yup. I guess I'm gonna stay in this thread instead of Russian one. God dammit are they fucking annoying and whiny. And racist, not surprisingly.

IllumInaTIma:

Weaver:

IllumInaTIma:

Yay! Aisha is back!

Yup. I guess I'm gonna stay in this thread instead of Russian one. God dammit are they fucking annoying and whiny. And racist, not surprisingly.

That's really unfortunate :(
I'm sure you could do both though, as this one moves pretty slow lol.

Now that was an amazing trailer.

Oh god dat division trailer was great.

ugh, I want more than just a trailer from "The Divison" dammit!

This "The Crew" game could be interesting though, I'm not huge into racing games, but I play them from time to time.

So I know I've kinda been really cynical, but I don't get the trailer for the Division there. They showed gameplay at last year's E3. They showed gameplay at Microsoft's conference. Why do they only show some pre-rendered trailer that I know they scripted to the utmost max?

Also, CARS.

The Crew trailer was kind of a nice break from the super loud action packed trailers that's been dominating E3 so far.

karma9308:
So I know I've kinda been really cynical, but I don't get the trailer for the Division there. They showed gameplay at last year's E3. They showed gameplay at Microsoft's conference. Why do they only show some pre-rendered trailer that I know they scripted to the utmost max?

Also, CARS.

Well of course its scripted. Its a cinematic trailer, trailers aren't UNscripted. I really wish they had gone more into it though, I want to know how many buildings are enterable, what kind of scavenging there is, and more in depth looks like at the skills and progression.

IllumInaTIma:
Bioware you're such a tease. But I'm willing to wait. AS LONG AS I WILL BE ABLE TO CHOOSE A RACE! Just give me that Bioware. Please.

You can choose Human, Dwarf, Elf and Qunari, I do believe.

OT: I am kinda looking forward to sims. Despite my EA hate I do buy every single sims and all the DLC.. >_>

Roofstone:

IllumInaTIma:
Bioware you're such a tease. But I'm willing to wait. AS LONG AS I WILL BE ABLE TO CHOOSE A RACE! Just give me that Bioware. Please.

You can choose Human, Dwarf, Elf and Qunari, I do believe.

OT: I am kinda looking forward to sims. Despite my EA hate I do buy every single sims and all the DLC.. >_>

I was talking about Mass Effect. But yeah, I can see how my post could be confusing. I just really want Mass Effect with choice of playing different races.

Drizzitdude:

karma9308:

Also, CARS.

Well of course its scripted. Its a cinematic trailer, trailers aren't UNscripted.

I meant that I really want to see gameplay. I'm interested in the Division, but I want to see gameplay for it, not a trailer telling me how awesome it's going to be. Though I know I'm not the target audience here.

karma9308:

Drizzitdude:

karma9308:

Also, CARS.

Well of course its scripted. Its a cinematic trailer, trailers aren't UNscripted.

I meant that I really want to see gameplay. I'm interested in the Division, but I want to see gameplay for it, not a trailer telling me how awesome it's going to be. Though I know I'm not the target audience here.

Of course you do, we all do (check out my edited post for more on that, didn't think you would respond that quick) but it isn't like they didn't show anything, they had an entire new gameplay segment during the microsoft portion and we did learn a couple of things from that.

*You can swap your skills at any time
*Enemies drop loots (the machine gunner seemed to drop his gun at the end)
*You can establish bases
*You can explore the environment to find out more about life during the crisis and gain additional experience/rewards (the whole subway part)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked