Origin Access members will get to play Star Wars: Battlefront II over a week before it launches, and EA is showing off pre-order bonuses as well.
Just like most EA games, Star Wars: Battlefront II will show up on Origin Access before it hits store shelves. For those of you who pay the $5 a month or $30 a year for EA’s premium service, you’ll be able to play the newest Battlefront game on November 9.
The announcement came in a post on the game’s pre-order website. In the same post, you can also find the pre-order bonuses for the game. Pre-order the Standard Edition ($59.99), and you’ll get all of this:
- Exclusive Kylo Ren and Rey-themed looks inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Epic ability modifiers for Kylo Ren and Rey
- An epic ability modifier for the Millennium Falcon
If you pony up the extra $20 for the “Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition,” you get the three bonuses from the Standard Edition, as well as all this:
- Early access to Star Wars Battlefront II – Play on November 14 (three days early)
- Upgraded versions of all four trooper classes (Officer, Assault, Heavy, and Specialist)
- Four epic ability upgrades – one for each trooper class
- Instant weapon unlocks and weapon modifications for each trooper class
There’s no word yet on what limits will be placed on the Early Access period, but as the previous Battlefront title in 2015 and Mass Effect: Andromeda both had their early play limited to 10 hours, it’s likely we’ll see similar restrictions this time around.
Star Wars: Battlefront II launches on PC, PS4, and Xbox One on November 17.