Most absurdly awesome item in your possession?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

-100+ year old Clock
-125 year old Pocket Watch.
-Canteen from WWII
-Soviet Union Naval Cap
-100+ year old Cavalry Sword
-Coins and paper money from 1920-1948
-Some weird Pakistani sword (similair to a katana but flat at the end)

well, i have in my possesion quite a few items that my father found when he lived in africa, ranging from semi-precious stones to an luftwaffe knife he found buried in the sand.

also random cool stuff that i pick up, like a .700 nitro express bullet

A statue of Joseph Michael Linsner's Dawn and a signed chromium poster of Lady Death signed by the late Steven Hughes.

Hmm, well I have the Sapphire, Golden, Ruby AND Coral Dragon Claws, a Black soul gem, the Arch-Mage's Robes, the Blade of Hjaalmar- wait what? this ISN'T a Skyrim thread? Oh, Ok, sorry.

OT. Well nothing of particular value, My family and Grandparents each own guns (in Ireland, mind you) and I have a small fish fossil that I found on a beach earlier in the summer, aside from that not much compared to the other stuff here.

for now , my favorite shirt is my Blood Warriors shirt

i have a good few old comics. The fallout new vegas collectors edition, alan wake collectors edition, fable 3 collectors edition but my favorite one would have to be my bioshock 2 collectors edition with the vynil record in it (sorry for the horrible misspelling) I have this mew pokemon card that has loads of symbols on it...its really shiny...doesnt look anything like the other cards i have and ive had it for years. Dont even remember where i got it from! just showed up! other than that....cant really think of much!
EDIT: This is the pic of the card! http://www.google.ie/imgres?q=rare+mew+pokemon+card&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=ehW&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&biw=1280&bih=671&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=ax72UbyB_ZHdXM:&imgrefurl=http://pallettribune.com/2009/11/12/pokemon-promotes-itself-the-top-ten-promo-cards/&docid=jb4_Jb1_f8BxJM&imgurl=http://pallettribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/AncientMew.jpg&w=482&h=680&ei=0pM9T9ekJ821hAfTkc2-BQ&zoom=1

I dunno.... I'm a collector of awesome stuffs...

Maybe my.........Jeep...?

A Yu-Gi_Oh Card signed by little Kuriboh, met him at an anime convention, twas awesome

Sirron Kcuch:
An electric guitar, drums, a great looking jacket with the NERV logo on it, some spelling diplommas (that's not Crazy Awesome, but heh, I got 750 € in total with those :D), a telescope, an awesome amplifier, some posters (Pulp Fiction, Scarface, The Beatles, Aperture Science, Halo and Guinness beer (not that I drink, but the poster is quite nice)), my French and English diplommas (I'm Spanish), some shares of a French enterprise (which don't have any value at all, but they look nice on paper), The Bro Code and The Playbook, about 90 PS2 games and 15 XBOX 360 ones. Also, two computers (one of them isn't used at all, but I keep it just in case this one stops working). And two boxes (each one about 40 litres) full of LEGO's

And like 85% percent of this was paid via math, spelling and science competitions.
That's why my friends don't really call me lately ._.

I've always been able to spell well. WHY I AREN'T I MAKING MONEY?!

Technically it's not an item, but I'm rather proud of my collection of Opeth Special Editions. Just Watershed to hunt down now...

ChromaticWolfen:
Mine would have to be DR. Halseys Journal that you get in the collectors edition of Halo: Reach.

Very good read and all around awesome.

I have it too. Totally worth the extra money.

most of my awesome stuff is made by me, I made a Riddler´s staff and an assassin´s creed hidden blade.

also I have a Zero Punctuation shirt with the image of the poster. I oredered it on a t-shirt impression place

Frozen Donkey Wheel2:

ipop@you:

Frozen Donkey Wheel2:
Interesting. In my personal possesion, I suppose I have this poster...

Which I personally think is pretty awesome. Oh, and I have a moderately sized TV on my desk. About 32 inches.

Now, 3 of my friends and I recently moved into a house together. Each of us has contributed something pretty awesome to the house as a whole. My personal stuff pales in comparison.

Yeah. My house is pretty fucking cool.

My word. From whence did that glorious map come? It is remarkably wonderful.

Not sure, my dad found it somewhere on the internet. I honestly have no idea where. I think your best bet is a google image search. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Where the hell can I get that map of Westros?

Well, I think the coolest thing that recently came into my possession is a lovely pair of katanas from my mother. She got them from a naval exchange in Japan before I was born, so they're authentic to a degree. They're dull and not in the best condition, but at least they have weight behind them. I've been swinging them around these past couple of days, working up a sweat and only clumsily whacking things on occasion.

I also have the Reach legendary edition with the box, statue, and journal. And some pretty fine tailored suits that I haven't an occasion to wear. I can tell they'll certainly help with job interviews and the like, though.

Well, I dont own it but my Grandpa does:

A .22LR Luger, made in Germany

Helped make a boomerang, while I was scouts during a trip to Victoria. Got to keep one of them.

Hmm... well, seeing as I don't own most of my stuff anymore, umm... my boyfriend? My teddy bear that I've had since I was born?

Yeah, I got nothing.

WAIT! I have this thing that was once my Nana's. It's this really old little wooden thing that has a 'main body' with a religious picture on it and little 'shutters'. I hope you get what I'm trying to describe and know what it's really called.

A 1980 American Fender Precision Bass. And my dad participated in a medical experiment to get it, so that makes it even better. It looks very similar to this, the only difference is mine doesn't have black volume and tone knobs or a black bridge

The other two in close second would be a framed page of a Transiberian Orchestra program signed by the entire east coast band (Back when Mark Wood played violin for them), and a Project Trio CD signed by all of the members of Project Trio (The band that the beatboxing flute guy is in)

Valkaris:

Frozen Donkey Wheel2:

Not sure, my dad found it somewhere on the internet. I honestly have no idea where. I think your best bet is a google image search. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Where the hell can I get that map of Westros?

Uh...I don't want to sound like a dick or anything, but you just quoted the bit where I told someone else everything I know on the matter. It's right up there. Again, sorry I can't be of more help, I honestly have no idea where my dad found it, past "on the internet". I wish you luck, though. It's pretty awesome.

I have a 1978 Datsun 280z, 5 speed manual
http://philanet.com/~zcar/78z53_1_of_27.jpg
words cannot express how much I fucking love this thing.

Most awesome thing in my possession??? Mmmm, my Optimus Prime Masterpiece figure. Love it so much... god I would have children with it if wasn't A)Impossible B)Morally wrong.

I own a decommissioned Mk. 19 mod. 3 ...

nothing says "stay off my lawn!" like a fully automatic crew served 40mm grenade launcher

Blunted Balisong. Brought for no other reason than it was $10. However, i lost the dense metal weighted parts (there are two balls at the end of each arm, between them they make up ~70% of the mass of the entire thing), so it doesn't feel right anymore... No one sells replacements.

I used to have exactly the same laptop!! I sold in back in 2007, but I still have fond memories of it, I used to play animal quest on it all the time! Ah memories : )

I have a cane I got from my grandfather made from the reproductive organs of a buffalo. And let me tell you its hilarious when people ask what kind of "wood" its made from.

I have a television signal generator. It's exactly what it sounds like.

Yeah.

Either my Colt 1911 or my Grandfather's M1 Carbine he brought back from WW2. Hard to pick a favorite.

I was tempted to do a cop out and just say "My gun collection"

An Isle of Lewis Chessmen replica set. I love it and would probably kill anyone who damaged it, that or make them get me a new one, and it isn't the easiest thing to procure.

Edit: And a copy of Maniac Mansion: The Day of the Tentacle on floppies in it's original box.

even after several years, It is still the Kevlar under suit, covering everything other than my head, feet and hands. I use it for speed skating, and no, it would not stop a bullet.

This is my 5.56x45 AR-15. It has an Eotech holographic sight and a Slidefire (Look it up, it's awesome!) combat stock. image

and my 2011 Mustang GT

J03bot:

lRookiel:

I guess my Sports bow :3

Or!...... I got nothing

Another archer! Hi!

On that note, probably this:

I managed to shoot one arrow into the back of another, thus ruining two perfectly good arrows. However, it looks cool.

I raise you that with this:

Apart form that, the only cool thing I have is my 150lb crossbow.

Aarowbeatsdragon:
i have a good few old comics. The fallout new vegas collectors edition, alan wake collectors edition, fable 3 collectors edition but my favorite one would have to be my bioshock 2 collectors edition with the vynil record in it (sorry for the horrible misspelling) I have this mew pokemon card that has loads of symbols on it...its really shiny...doesnt look anything like the other cards i have and ive had it for years. Dont even remember where i got it from! just showed up! other than that....cant really think of much!
EDIT: This is the pic of the card! http://www.google.ie/imgres?q=rare+mew+pokemon+card&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=ehW&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&biw=1280&bih=671&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=ax72UbyB_ZHdXM:&imgrefurl=http://pallettribune.com/2009/11/12/pokemon-promotes-itself-the-top-ten-promo-cards/&docid=jb4_Jb1_f8BxJM&imgurl=http://pallettribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/AncientMew.jpg&w=482&h=680&ei=0pM9T9ekJ821hAfTkc2-BQ&zoom=1

The card you probably got from the showing of Pokemon 2000, they gave it out at the movies, like they did with the dragonite card for Pokemon the First Movie.

OT: It'd proabably have to be my collectors edition Lego Star Destroyer. That thing is huge. Also my car. A 1983 Mercedes 380 SL, man is that thing fun to drive!

my blue hat which is too small, which has an sloppily made cheapo skullmask on it with my sunglasses as final detail. I think I'm going to add another hat, so the sloppy skeleton has one too.

6 stuffed libraries, a pair of eyes and the longest summer (uni starts at October)

My signed copy of Good Omens is one of my favorite belongings. Neil Gaiman is the nicest person ever. Every time I open my book and see, "Kristin- Burn This Book! Neil Gaiman" I get this stupid grin on my face.

Craziest thing i have in my collection is a gaint axe from Crovax (from magic the gathering) Thing is like 6 feet long , if i had a working camera i'd take a picture.
Also have a few alligators head (small hand sized) i got when i was kid in the states. Had a blow fish up until i moved a few years back , thing got crushed, was a sad day.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked