How well do you know the Escapist above you?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 . . . 1661 NEXT

I know he was lying when he said he knew nothing about me the other day because really he's stalking me and takes pictures while i'm not looking and has a shrine dedicated to me in his basement and thinks i'm one hell of a sexy guy

I know he has a habit of scaring people off for being so weird and really shouldn't talk to fairly new members

Haha, I know I'm not as good a stalker as I thought if he spotted me taking the pictures. I know he is one hell of a sexy guy too. And that he is unaware of the years I spent lurking on this site before making a profile :P

I know he changed his avatar.

I know she noticed :O she really does care :P

His avatar gave me luls.

I know his avatars are usually adorable.

I know that she's a lounge lizard...<.<

I know that he knows more about Lounge Lizards that I do.

I know Sac has a Lounge Lizard Exhibition. Entrance is free, per se. The air is not.

I know he pays for the air.

I know he just says that he's an Evil Witch Doctor to promote his latest book.

The Evil Witch Doctor, out in the Nile Store NOW.

I know he is interested in reading my new book

I know that I am and I must get the hard bound copy to show my love for the author. >.>

I know that you will get the first copy. Hard bound and signed by the author himself.

o///o That'd be awesome!

I know he is looking forward to having new reading material. And he didn't post about the above user >.>

I know he's been stalking me for years apparently? I know i'm not interested if that is the case... >.>
I also know I only tend to post after your posts for some coincidental raisin...

I know he purposely misspells to get on people's fun sides but all it's doing is invoking my annoyance.

I know that his annoyance has been provoked :O

Thundero13:
I know he's been stalking me for years apparently? I know i'm not interested if that is the case... >.>
I also know I only tend to post after your posts for some coincidental raisin...

I know that the reason for that is that you are really stalking me. And I'm the one who's not interested :P

I know his avatar changed and I like it.

I know they approve of my influences. <.<

I know he wishes to be a poster of influence someday, and his post count is extremely high considering he only joined a month before me :P

I know one should look at sassafrass to see post count explosions.

I know he misses the old crowd.

I know they haven't left me! Not yet anyway.

I saw a flash into the future. Me, in 2018, still being here. Nobody I know now still on the site... o.o

I know they're in with the times.

Redlin5:
I saw a flash into the future. Me, in 2018, still being here. Nobody I know now still on the site... o.o

In my defence, you never really know when I'll drop by. =D

That flash must've happened before I got a whiff you being online and proceeding to recapture the glory of the old days.

mParadox:

Redlin5:

In my defence, you never really know when I'll drop by. =D

That flash must've happened before I got a whiff you being online and proceeding to recapture the glory of the old days.

I just wonder if my first generation of friends from the 2009 days will be around. I've already lost like 4.

*hugs*

Tell me you're in for the long haul! :O

I know he doesn't want to make new friends, as they could never compare to those lost :P

I know that's not true. :P

Redlin5:

*hugs*

Tell me you're in for the long haul! :O

Always remember our pact: I ain't leaving until you do! >:3

I know I'll hold him to that. :P

I know I was wrong, and that he is willing to befriend the new members :P

I know Pyramid Head Grape is a great example of that.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 . . . 1661 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked