If you woke up in the same bed as the above avatar.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 . . . 1769 NEXT

@Disaster: Yeah well hopefully I'll be able to come into some money. I literally fill out like a million scholarships, yet I've yet to receive one.
Oh well, if I stress about it now then I'll bee a wreck for the next couple of days.

@disaster esh. That sucks on the library system issue. I just got the second book in the series today. I swear I don't have a book addiction where I have to have like 10 or more books checked out at once.....*shifty eyes* My room looks empty now. I took down almost all my posters cause I'm going to re-do them in a chance that they won't fall down this summer(hopefully). And tomorrow I get to take Donut to get her smog check. I hate the DMV this year. Now I have a list of 5 authorised places I can go to do it. Fucking DMV. And 4 of them are dealerships. -_- And Donut is going to need her brakes done soon. So I need to call my mechanic about that. Ugh. Too much money spent and not enough coming in....At least it is on necessary things and not random crap(though I'm contemplating dropping $20 for the cards against humanity decks because oh my gosh that game is amazing).

@pop: What kind of car does Donut have? Most cars are pretty easy when it comes to brake repairs/replacement. Plus Kragen will typical machine your rotors for free (unless they've been ground to dust).

*Looked up Cards Against Humanity*

Oh...mah...gawd... It must be mine. That game is so... me!

@M3rp: Aww.. *Butt hugs*

What is a butt hug?

@Xim: You tell me.

@Disaster: Why did you butt hug me!? 0.o

@disaster Donut is a 93 Geo Storm. And Cards Against Humanity is brilliant. I played the other night. And you see why I want it? And I have a mechanic who will change out my rotors and pads for the cost he pays for them. Which is cheaper than I can get them for. I hate doing my own brakes. I'll do everything else if I can avoid doing my brakes. Also she passed her smog test today so later today I'm going down to register her with the dmv. Then whatever I have left I'm going to put in my bank account and buy Cards Against Humanity.

@Nero Because its the best kind of hug!

... whats a butt hug?

@Lynx: Still trying to figure that out myself. Now off to edit more Final Mix. So close to being done. >.<

@M3rp:
@Lynx:

Imaging the most comfortable hug in the world... the kind that Hallmark talks about mothers giving to their infants or toddlers. The kind that they show in movies ...

Now imagine that instead of your mother doing that, it's a giant set of butt cheeks.

@disaster you have such an eloquent way of putting things.....

@Disaster: D:
*punches*
No! >.<
Guess who gets to go into work at 5 in the morning tomorrow. Yep, gotta get up at 4:30 tomorrow to go to work. At least I get to leave an hour early though.

@nero at least you have work though

@Pop: True. If I didn't have work then my parents would kick me out.
How's the job search going?

@pop: Thank you... I think. Hopefully your brake pads on your geo storm are cheaper than my Mazda 3. I only paid for pads the last time I got them replaced and it was over $100 a set. Bastards.

@m3rp: OWWWW!!!! I have to work tomorrow night. That'll be 5 nights in a row.

@Disaster: At least your paycheck will be large. Also, no more butt hugs! I don't like that. >.<

@M3rp: How about moob hugs?

@Disaster: No man boob hugs either. Boob hugs are fine though. XD

@nero *boob hugs*

@disaster for the pads and rotors I believe it is just under $100. Also Donut passed her smog with flying colours and is now registered until 2014

@Pop: Yay. XD

@Pop: Yay! I'm glad Donut passed. I have to get my car ready for smog when it comes up next year... I'm just going to regiester her for 2 years next year so I don't have to deal with the MVD so often. *sigh* stupid check engine light. And yes... your card choices were fantastic.
@M3rp: Fine... since you're so particular about what hugs you get... I'm never gonna hug you again!

@disaster don't take it personally, @nero just likes the fairer sex.... And I am too. If I could register her for two years I would. I so need that game after I take car of car issues.

@pop: I swear that the Arizona MVD is lazy. You can register your car for 2 years. And licenses like never expire... well they do but not for a LONG time. Mine doesn't Expire until 2044.

I figured that he does like women... I just wanted him to feel awkward around me... especially when I say the phrase Butt Hug.

*flails*

I'm tired.

@Red: As am I. *flas[1]*

[1] I'm so tired I can't even flail properly

*Slaps Red*

None of that.

@Disaster: I knew that was the case. XD

@Blarg: Why'd you slap Red?
You need to punch him to get him to stop.

*punches Red*

@disaster lucky you guys....My license expires 2015? I think. I know it expires on my birthday though. And are you sure you didn't mean the phrase butt..*slaps self* no. bad blow pop. You are NOT allowed to go there. Just cause you were hanging out with Ginger and other Haunt family whose minds all reside in the gutter with yours doesn't mean you get to go there....

@Pop: Mine expires in 2015 as well.

Mine expired 2 months ago. >.>

@Blarg: Aren't you gonna renew it?

Yeah probably a good idea, just been a mix of busy and lazy so it hasn't been done yet.

@Blarg: Costs like $31 in California and you can do it by mail.

Well I just activated another loan so that I may help out my parents. Hopefully I can get it soon.

Ugh that just reminded me I owe the hospital $400 bucks. :o

@Blarg: D:
That's terrible.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 . . . 1769 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked