Ruin-A-Wish Foundation.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 . . . 224 NEXT

I wish for more people to grant wishes!

Granted. There is now even more corrupted wishes to be had.

I wish that there wouldn't be so much bickering over inconsequential things.

I wish I had a more creative way to ruin that wish.

Not G. Ivingname:

I wish I had a more creative way to ruin that wish.

You do so by having constant, tentacle sex with everyone on Earth so that they don't have time to argue. Enjoy!

I wish for magic, colourful ponies.

Granted unfortunately the ponies have the most horrific fanbase imaginable and the disgusting perverts camp outside your stable, drawing the most horrific art and making sex noises at them. The constant sexual advances slowly take their toll on the ponies and you find them one day, just living there, having committed a ritualistic suicide pack.

I wish for more Charlie Brooker.

Granted, Charlie Brooker is cloned in order to provide a constant stream of witty insight and writing. After a month everyone has their own personal Charlie Brooker for 24/7 amusement, all controlled by the central super-Brooker. Then the Super-Brooker decides it can solve all of humanity's problems by using the Brookers to keep them under control, and Will Smith has to go kill the Brooker controlling them all. Along the way he gets the help of a Brooker made differently to the others. Anyway, Smith kills the super-Brooker and we send all the Brookers off to landfill. Now there is no more Charlie Brooker.

I wish that the next persons wish will have no ill effects.

Granted, they simply die before their wish is fulfilled.

I wish for a popsicle.

Granted, BLOOD DRENCHED FROZEN TAMPON POPSICLE! (Cookie for reference)

I wish for another chip butty.

Granted, but instead of being made of chips. It is made of horrible, american fries have no actual potato in them.

I wish for a good night's sleep.

Granted, have fun never waking up!

I wish for the power of flight!

Granted, but you can only fly while you're sleeping, and you lose the ability to walk.

I wish for cookies that won't harm me.

Granted, they don't do you any harm, but they taste of BROCCOLI.

I wish for Wreck-it-Ralph to be released in the UK.

Granted, Wreck-it-Ralph is now in real life and he is released upon the UK.

I wish I didn't break my toes a few days ago.

I wish I had brain bleach. >_<

Granted, but it's just normal bleach, you die in horrific pain.

I wish that I had a GF

Granted, here is a Guardian Force that you don't know how to use and will drain your memory!

I wish for school to be cancelled.

school is now cancelled forever, as will every school you ever enter will be and you are left without any formal education in a world with a fast-moving economy where everyone who can't keep up is left behind, thus forcing you into a life of casual labor and poverty, forever locked in the desperate struggle to keep yourself afloat with no way out of this living hell but substance abuse, which will leave you a physical and mental wreck.

I wish for a new anatomy textbook.

Granted, you get one in Finnish with the pictures censored.

I wish the voices would go away...

Granted, they go away and start talking to some-else, but they are still bitter and convince their new host to capture you and torture you by constantly talking to you.

I wish for better ideas

Granted, but you have no way to use them as you are put into an eternal coma.

I wish I could fix my chair.

Granted it is now fixed to the ceiling.

I wish my chair was more comfy.

Granted your chair is now more comfortable, but you are stuck to it forever.

I wish had the power to shape-shift into any form I want.

I wish for a sandwich, on a plate, with bread made by normal, no diseased, completely normal, healthy and nutritious whole grain, with a slice of lettuce, taken from completely, normal, healthy and nutritious head of lettuce, and a slice of ham taken from a normal, healthy pig; the sandwich is also completely healthy to consume, without effects from sources such as but not limited to radiation, boxing gloves, the forces of Hell, and/or the DMV nor will the consuming of this sandwich harm the person who eats it, their family, their friends, all the nations, life forms, natural laws, and all forms of matter in the multiverse.

Not G. Ivingname:

I wish for a sandwich, on a plate, with bread made by normal, no diseased, completely normal, healthy and nutritious whole grain, with a slice of lettuce, taken from completely, normal, healthy and nutritious head of lettuce, and a slice of ham taken from a normal, healthy pig; the sandwich is also completely healthy to consume, without effects from sources such as but not limited to radiation, boxing gloves, the forces of Hell, and/or the DMV nor will the consuming of this sandwich harm the person who eats it, their family, their friends, all the nations, life forms, natural laws, and all forms of matter in the multiverse.

Granted, but the sandwich also contains the hottest chilli's on the planet on it as well.

(It doesn't harm you (Or anyone else), it doesn't hurt anyone, and it contains all that was said above without resorting to supernatural occurances or radiation and boxing gloves...you never said anything about discomfort or putting the hottest chilli's on the planet on it!)

Edit I wish for Faster then light Travel that is fully functional, incapable of suddenly breaking down or killing anyone or destroying and causing problems to the vessel it's on

I wish Infernai had made a wish.

MrCollins:
I wish Infernai had made a wish.

It's now Granted, but now kittens are extinct.

I wish i was a Jedi.

I wish you would eat the pepper filled sandwich you gave me.

Granted, you are accepted into the Jedi academy and you start your training with master yoda.
Wait, what's that? A newly corrupted Jedi has entered the room and slaughters you and your classmates.

Yes, you were one of the younglings....

I wish I was focused

Granted, you now are now so focused that you cannot break your own concentration on the wall, and you stare at it for days until you painfully die of dehydration.

I wish that I would stop injuring myself.

Granted. You are transformed into an immortal, indestructible statue. You can't move, but hey at least you won't ever get hurt right?

I wish I was omnipotent.

Granted but after becoming bored with the earth you float off into space and just sleep until something interesting happens. It never does...

I wish for a big bowl of ice cream.

Granted. However, you didn't specify how big, so the bowl currently covers Switzerland, and is still growing. In desperation, the nations of the earth take the only solution available- they order you to eat the entire thing.

I wish I owned every game console in existence.

Granted, but you become so addicted by the choice and depth of gaming that you forget to sleep, drink and eat and die/ go crazed after only 72 hours.

I wish I had more self-confidence.

Granted, you are now so confident that you think you will survive jumping out of a plane without a parachute.

I wish that I was immune to disease.

Granted, but you are not immune to axes *grins*

I wish I had played more games last year.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 . . . 224 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here