Rate the song above you!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 . . . 142 NEXT

4/10... really quite boring and generic... up until the end... where I found his screaming pretty grating... just nothing to like, but than there's not much to hate either...<.<

7/10. Good, but not my favorite Gorillaz song.

7/10, I like it. Nice pace, but starts a off a little slow and gets a little shouty.

Wow. I really didn't think I'd enjoy that as much as I did, I saw the name Ellie Goulding and just thought "oh shit." but I actually really enjoyed that :D 7/10!

-------------

3/10
Really really not something I'd listen to, never really liked My Chemical Romance too much.

7/10
Good Muse song but not one of my favourites

7/10. That was pretty good all around, especially the verses.

Holy shit..That was absolutely batshit insane...Despite not really being able to actually sing very well, I'm really loving what I'm hearing :D 8/10

-------------

Here's mine ^_^

7/10
I don't usually listen to this syle of music, but that was... entertaining.

7/10 Smooth and stylish. Loved the call and response bits throughout as well.

I'm really not a fan of J-pop, but I actually enjoyed that ^_^ It had good feeling 6.5/10

------
Here's mine

8/10 That was really relaxing... reminded me of Radiohead.

8/10. I've never listened to KMFDM, but I dug it. Nice drumming and the southern guitar in the beginning was awesome.

How about some southern metal?

6.5/10

Good guitarwork....and that's about it. I'm listening to the song for the third time now and it's just...boring. Not that it doesn't have power or some good moments but it ultimately lacks any kind of consequence for me.

How about some Japanese nu-metal that reminds me far too much of SOAD?

8/10 Loved this track when I stumbled upon it a while back. Reminds me that I need to listen to more of MaxTheHoromone.

7.5/10 Sweet bass riff from a good band. I don't listen to nearly as much The Strokes as I should, thanks for reminding me to do so.

6.5/10
Nice, but there's nothing quite standing about it, in my opinion.

As a fellow Muse enthusiast, I say FUCK YES 9/10

-----
Here you go ^_^

8/10
Awesome piano intro, awesome riffs, but they get boring after 3 minutes, then it gets repetitive for me.

6/10. Okay, but just not my coup of tea. Music seemed to be rather samey for me.

10/10, that's my favorite Pink Floyd song.

3/10. This was completely nondescript until the screaming and the metal guitars kicked in, and then I became displeased.

7/10 I didn't mind it, but it just sounded like he was mumbling to me, though I liked the low production old MTV style video.

7/10 actually quite good... very catchy and I loved the vintage almost surf style riffing at points... I have a feeling that if I understood it I might not like the lyrics, but whatever... I like what was there...

I think I might've posted this one already but I unno...

7.5/10

Don't know if you posted that before neither...but reposting it was for all I care a good thing: this one is really enjoyable - immediately improved my mood and has some real enjoyable parts in it. Is a bit too long for it's runtime, though: for me it simply lacks in material after the second minute which keeps it from a higher score.

How about electronica with swing elements?

7/10

I'm no music critic, but I did enjoy that one. =P

8/10. That was actually really good.

7/10. Good stuff. Good dynamics and a solid chorus.

I really enjoyed that, it was some good fun, it wasn't anything too special, but it fits nicely with the kind of stuff I like to listen to ^_^ 7/10

----------
Goddamn, the guitar in the background of this song is just heart-stoppingly awesome

7/10
That was very nice to listen to ^^

7.5/10
That was good! I enjoyed it.

ooo, that was actually really good ^_^ I wasn't really a fan of the main chant, but I really liked everything else about it

7/10

------
Hope you enjoy :D

7/10
Good... enough.

9/10
Really loved a lot about this song. The massive buildup, solid vocals and instrumentation throughout. Definitely putting this on repeat for a little while.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 . . . 142 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked