Serial Killer Round 37: The Special Holiday Edition (Get those votes in.)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . . . 29 NEXT

*pops in*
DAMN THIS ROUND STILL ISNT DONE YEEEET

I think this is the longest round I've been in. Or not been in, seeing as I'm dead >:|

@staika: aww... sorry
/late

@staika: ...*Shoves them in your eye, walks away*

@Skye: Thanks, I'm doing better now after since it's been a day. I should return to my complete self in about a week though :P

@CA: It's all good man, I have had a few family die recently so I know how to handle it.

@Steak: *glasses pop out again unharmed*
You're going to have to do better than that!

@Skye: Same here, why aren't people voting! *sigh* I hate being dead...

Voted

Also written a bunch for my RP, man does caffeine make me write

@staika: I can't remember, are the sunglasses we have in stock the proper sunglasses, or the cardboard ones without eyeholes?

Or do we have to retcon ourselves?

@schizzy: I don't know let me check.
*checks sunglasses*
Yeah they're cardboard.

Having once again not reached the 80% participation necessary, I have used the wonders of randomization to execute one of the nonvoters. Check your inboxes people.

I am dead.

But you already knew that.

*Troll face*

I'd post a longer death, but Skyriiiiiim~

Man how can people still not be voting. You think that at least 80% would vote :/

@Stalkia: No idea dude, there's like 5 10 of us left, you'd think we'd all have voted, I did

As it turns out I was one vote short of the 80%

@steak: i love you and all, but you gotta feel really special since a dead person just killed you :P

@Skye: I TOLD YOU I FORGET TO KEEP UP WITH THIS THREAD D:

@ghosts: Haha I laugh at you both because I can still do this *breathes*

@steak: im glad i killed you in ghost form n.n

also, steak, i was the very first person to die

*throws raw chicken at void*

@Skye: Mwahahaaha

That'll learn you for being a presentable target

@Skye: D'oh well. Don't look a gift chainsaw in the blade.

@Steak: Damnit! Keep up with da voting! xD

@Sky: AT LEAST MY TITLE DIDN'T TAKE AN ARROW TO THE KNEE

Steak, Steak, Steak... Enough with the gorram arrow "jokes".

*gags Steak tightly to prevent screaming*
Monsieur Dubois, my portable guillotine, please.
*guillotine is wheeled out, locks Steak's hands into it*
We'll start with one hand...
*cuts Steak's fingers off one by one with a butcher's cleaver*
Then move on to the other one.
*does the same for the other hand*
Dubois, my spears.
*stabs Steak five times through the torso with javelins, leaving them embedded through his body*
What do you think? Toes next? Meh, I'll go with the whole foot instead.
*hacks Steak's feet off, collects blood and sprays blood into his face*
Eh. That'll do for the moment. Let's just kill him.
*Dubois shoves Steak's head into the stocks and locks him in*
No. Turn him face up. I want him to watch the blade fall.
*hits lever on guillotine*

That'll do for now. My next one is going to be a bit worse, I think.

@CA: Well, I stole your face. And damn it, I still like the arrow joke, even if it is incredibly stupid and incredibly overused.

And someday, perhaps, I'll kill you back. Really, dying isn't an issue for me anymore. I've got nothing to lose. *Grim stare*

@CA: Awwwh, you can't punish him for that last one! That is actually what my title is supposed to be. D:

@CA: Yes, punish HER!

@Skye: ...I'm sorry, that sounded incredibly wrong in my head. Forgive me. *Sulk*

@Sky: He said it, it counts. Any mention of those four words together, intended to be used for comedic effect, gets a punishment.

@Steak: She didn't say it. And I'd have to come up with a new one for each time Sky posts if it's in her title.

@CA: What if I made a marrow in the knee joke? >.<

@Link: Bad Link!
Back to the Punalty Box!

@Link: Then I would knock you out, and you would wake up chained up inside a glass tank, wearing a scuba mask, a catheter and an IV drip to keep you alive. After seeing that you are awake, I would have the tank filled entirely with formaldehyde and sealed. You would be kept alive, to suffer: death is too quick, you don't get to experience the consequences of making that "joke". I don't really know how long you'll live, but the end won't be painless.

Yes, I did copy this from a book. =P

@CA: Oh, by the way, I got my revenge: I PUT FAR TOO MUCH SEASONING ON YOUR FOOD AHAHAHAHA

@CA: Well then it's certainly a good thing that I didn't make a joke about the bone structure of the human leg. >.>

@Zero: Aww...but I just got out of there. Aren't you done punishing me yet?

@Link: I PUT FAR TOO MUCH MUSTARD ON YOUR HOT DOG AHAHAHAHA

@Link: The same goes for jokes involving a certain portion of the human leg and one component of a two-part ranged weapon.

@Steak: Actually, the katsu sauce on my lunch just now was perfect, if a tad spicy.

CounterAttack:
@Link: The same goes for jokes involving a certain portion of the human leg and one component of a two-part ranged weapon.

@Steak: Actually, the katsu sauce on my lunch just now was perfect, if a tad spicy.

@CA: So I shouldn't make jokes about taking a bullet to the ankle? Damn that was my best gig.

@CA: THAT'S WHAT YOU THOUGHT! THE INTESTINAL PAIN WILL TAKE HOLD ANY MINUTE NOW AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pages PREV 1 . . . 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . . . 29 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked