We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 . . . 1604 NEXT

Regulus stopped making adjustments to the device it build and looked up.
Truly?
Pray tell, what doth the great Satan wish of a 'lesser spirit' such as myself?

OoC: Last post.

OOC: Wow, what happened while i was gone? i was in england for a wedding,for three days, and now that i have come back i have absolutely no clue to what is going on. can i get quick recap on what has happened recently so i can reintroduce the orks?

:( my internet seems to be dying at the moment

Roland looks around, "I'll get the warm clothing! Who wants to come along?" he asked.

I look at the group, and contemplate just what will happen...

"Okay, so Rincewind can get everyone Winter Clothes if they need them, and Angel and Kenneth said we can use their ship to get there. Is there anything else we need before we get moving?" Rose said to the group.

The Hagane flies back into orbit and blasts out towards Pluto...

Kenneth and Angel cock an eyebrow at Rose, before the rainbow-colored butterfly wings spread out from the mechs.

OoC: @ALL: Whatever you do, don't have any piece of technology touch the butterfly wings... Weapons and armor included.

"Yeah, an answer as to why we're going to freaking Alaska would be nice." Eddie said to Rose.

"Alright, does anyone object to taking Roland's ship?" I ask the group.

"If it is in the universe luggage can give it to you and since I'm Twoflower's tour guide I have to come along since he wants to see the sights in this alaska"

"I want you to find my 'family' for me. They are on this planet. Somewhere. I feel like it is a good time for a Reunion. I'm dying to kill them, you see. They shouldn't be hard to find. They will either be evil incarnate. Or Goodness incarnate. I want you to find at least three to start. Then, return to me. These kinds of things have to be done face to face." Satan grinned at the thought of finding the other Recipes.

Roland looks at Rose, "Well, I think we should bring wackymon along. I can supply other things. What else do we need?"
Roland Looks at tanner, "If we do, we'll need some potatoes. Lots of potatoes."

mia and four had finished and mia started getting dressed hearing the conveersation outside

"That's fine with me. I should save my energy for turning into Photon form later."

"We'll still provide warmth should anyone need it."

"Let's go!" Winona said with eagerness, jumping up and down.

OoC: Ok, I'm switching to Lambda so she can come along, but leaving Laguna here so I have a presence in both locations. And I'll probably have to come off mid-Alaska tonight.

Lambda booted up. She hovered out of the ship, and saw the group. She floated over, giving a quick wave.

@Gear: Please don't have Lambda float anywhere near the mechs... It won't end pretty.

The butterfly wings wrap around the mechs as they disappear....

Because the plot demands it--I mean we're gonna go kill an evil guy." Rose said to Eddie.
She saw the Hagane disappear and said, "Or I guess we'll have to use our ship then."

OOC: I'll help you out, @Gear.

"Sounds good to me." I say as I walk back to my ship. I see Laguna. "We're going for a trip, could you watch my ship while I'm gone?" I ask him.

OOC: Hello?

"Well, I could probably use some slightly warmer clothes. I don't want to waste too much Spirit honestly. I've used a lot today. Could use a bite to eat, too. Should restore my fighting strength." Jin says.

OoC: @Jort Nothing too major. Mostly some minor plot building and such.

Laguna looked up at Tanner. "Sure. I'll try and see if I can spruce her up a little."

"The Plot? ...You sounded like that Wacky fellow just now, don't do that, it's scary.
Anyway, who're we after?"
Eddie asked Rose before turning to Jin.
"Would you like another piece of Tollusk?"

So I am to give thee a family reunion? ...very well.
Where should I start?

"This thing actually flies I thought it was just a crashed ship incappable of flight I don't like flying"

@Jortlulz: We are going through a mini-plot with @Trilby: I don't see how the Orks will fit in actually... Due to their random attack patterns.

"Thanks...try not to blow anything up..." I say to Laguna as I walk into my ship and get ready for the trip.

"Sisters, gather ample energy while on board the ship. Don't want to be too chilly when we're there." Sara ordered.
"Got it." EMily nodded back.

CmmdrRosh99:
@Jortlulz: We are going through a mini-plot with @Trilby: I don't see how the Orks will fit in actually... Due to their random attack patterns.

Maybe they could follow us to Alaska? But they just want to blow up the planet at this point right?

Lambda looked at the group. "Did I miss something?"

Roland nods, and looks at Everyone. He holds up his hand, and looks at Rose, "Alright, everyone coming along, grab one of our hands if you want to come along to Alaska.."

@Outis: That's exactly the point... At this point, they just want to blow up the Earth.

"Who knows? They could be anywhere. But I theorize that at least one of them is here in my future flagship, and the harbinger of this world's end, Shin. It's a massive vehicle. They might try to dock or hide it somewhere large. Like a mountain, a large building, or a canyon. I'd start in such places as that."
___

"Sure, if you have some left." Jin replied to Eddie. "Are we leaving soon? What ship are we taking?"

Roland shrugs, "The Roseland. And someone Grab wackymon for me, we might need him. When should we leave?"

I look at them, and shiver.
"Its gonna be a cold winter."

"Are you serious Roland we're going to telport there holding hands are teleport powers really that limited man seriously I have been watching TV and I noticed this ovbious flaw in this teleport man but if you insist"

EMily and her sisters each grabbed a hand.

"Ready when you are!"

I finish loading up for the trip and get into my armor. I walk out when this is done. "Just hold on a second." I say to Roland.

OOC: Would like to talk to Four quick, @Drak. Where is she?

And then everyone was in Barrow, Alaska.
They can see a building in the near distance.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 . . . 1604 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked