We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 . . . 1604 NEXT

"Oh my! Sounds like you've been through quite a lot of worlds." She gasped. "Just like me! I've been to many worlds myself."

"...I told you not to bother explaining the game. I still refuse. Why would you think I would accept your challenge? Why should I believe any promises you make?" Berethor said firmly.

OoC: Ya Internet trouble but now I'm back sorry about that

"Alright... I'll try..."

Ignore

Doctor Com shrugged, "I doubt you've been to to as many worlds that I have in my three billion year time of existing."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ferdinand walks to Berethor, "Well, a duel based on scrabble is proboably one of the most enforced duels. Break a duel made on a game of scrable, you can, and WILL, Die a slow, painful death, in such a way you will want to scream, but you can't."
Scarlet nodded, "Yeah, I might hate the law, but even I know better then to break a duel made on a game of scrabble. Breaking such a promise would be like saying 'fuck you' to god while raping the virgin mary before his eyes, then proceding to maul his favorite dog to death, send his angels to hell, and dancing on Jesus's grave. Or walking into Mordor without pants. You can, it would just result in a fate far FAR FAR FAR FAR worse then death."

OOC: Ya I saw Gear, thanks =D

"Thats the spirit." Laguna stood up. "I say that we wait for Jin to find some drinks, then we go back to camp and just relax until the next time someone tries to murder us."

Winona giggled "Hahahaha! I guess so. And that was quite a story you told."

"Once again, your claims mean nothing to me." Berethor said. He was growing tired of this, and was contemplating just walking away.

Jin approaches Jio and Joe. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, I guess so, Jin. Let's head back to camp."

The group checks out and Jio pays. He apparently has plenty of money. "Where did you get all that?"

"Hey, I use to lead an entire village. I have my ways to make money. Not all of them perfectly legal..."

OOC@Slenn: I like your use of Touhou by the way =P

Scarlet blinked, "You honestly doubt what happends to people who break promises made on the scrabble board... Imagine the worst fate you can imagine... then multiply it by ten billion... nowhere near the fate I would have in store..."
Ferdinand nodded, "Its true, take it from someone who has to enforce the rules."

Doctor Com halfheartedly smiled, "Yeah..." He sighed, "Can you give me a hug, I could use it right about now..."

Laguna followed Jio and Jin back to the group. "So, what'cha get?"

"I'm finished with this." Berethor said as he shook his head and started to walk away.

"Hey Laura. Remember that one Halloween when you came in dressed as Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

Charlotte deploys a picture "I made this for you!"

Laura palmfaces

OOC: @Zeph. Thanks XD Touhou 6 was the hardest god damn game I've ever played.

"Do you guys need any help carrying any of that?"

OoC@Slenn: Lol no problem!

Scarlet flintches, "Fine..." She says, and walks off.
Ferdinand whisles, "Wow... You do realize you just backed away from a duel, so you just let go of your best chance of getting rid of that arm... Just hope you never enter a universe in the internet region, because then you'll be in for hell."

Doctor Com looks at Wiona, "Can you give me a hug..." He said, a tear in his eye.

OoC: @ALL: apparently everybody enjoys hugs....

"I care not." Berethor said to Ferdinand coldly.

"Awwww! Of course you can have a hug!" She comes over to Dr Com and hugs him with all her might.

OoC: @Rosh: Everybody needs hugz. :3

CmmdrRosh:
OoC: @ALL: apparently everybody enjoys hugs....

I'm sad because it's pretty unlikely that Berethor will ever get a hug...Well except from EMily...

OOC: Joe hasn't gotten a hug in a while >.>

OoC: @Outis: I can fix that.....

With the anime show done, the TV dematerializies. The girls start looking around... and then Charlotte sees Berethor.

She sneaks over to him, keeping very very quiet...

Ferdinand looks to Him, "And the fact that any denizen of the internet will hate you upon sight..."
He hugs Berethor, "I feel sorry for you, because chances are, your home will be brutally ruined by trolls.

Doctor Com takes the hug, and continues crying, "Why... Robert... Why..."

Returning to the group, "So do we have to cook on my sword again or does someone have a better idea?"

Jio puts down the groceries. "Why did I have to carry all of it?"

"Well, I'm cooking and I did all the shopping."

"Good point..."

"I got a place you can cook." Joe walked over to his portal. "Omega Joe once made pancakes for Renlen here, it should be big enough."

"...Please get off of me..." Berethor said to Ferdinand.

OOC: But, @Rosh, don't Charlotte and Laura dislike/distrust Berethor still?

"You know Jio, I DID offer to carry part of the groceries." She winked.

OoC: @Outis: Not really... They knew after awhile that he really didn't to do it... Plus Code Sayonara is still active so....

"Uh, is it a 2-D plane? Not sure how we three dimensional types will react to that kind of thing..."

"You did? When was that? Jin, you coulda said something!"

"You ignored a girl talking to you. So, what else is new?"

OoC: @Outis I don't know about them, but Jin does not like Berethor. That tends to happen when your powers make a guy see his dead parents...

CmmdrRosh:
OoC: @Outis: Not really... They knew after awhile that he really didn't to do it... Plus Code Sayonara is still active so....

Alright. What is that "Code Sayonara" anyway?

Saltyk:
"Uh, is it a 2-D plane? Not sure how we three dimensional types will react to that kind of thing..."

OoC: @Outis I don't know about them, but Jin does not like Berethor. That tends to happen when your powers make a guy see his dead parents...

I know...I know...

OOC: I have returned once again buddies.

Reginald woke up and wiped drool from his face. "Not a bad drug nap, I'd give it about a 6.5. I really gotta find that Seer guy and give him my number. Why am I talking to myself out loud? Where is everybody?"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 . . . 1604 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked