We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 . . . 1604 NEXT

"Oh my god!" EMily and Winona exclaimed towards the fight.

Excellent. That little manipulation worked like a charm.
Regulus thought when it heard Jio's remark.
"Sure. Keep telling thyself that.
Anyway... how is Satan doing?
Being trapped inside thy body the whole time... I think he needs some fresh air."

It tauntingly says to Jio.

OOC: Wait....what?
Knife drives off down the highway.

OOC: @PrivateRosh Pardon my language but.. holy shit. Is he really?

PrivateRosh:
Sorry guys.... CmmdrRosh99 is close to getting expelled from college. He really needs to concentrate on his studies for the next two weeks. Again, sorry to interrupting your role playing thing.

Well now I feel sad...

OoC: Alright. You could of just told us about his situation before you interrupted. Anyway, now I feel sad... Say good luck to Rosh for me!

Ferdinand shakes his head, and pulls out his cane.
"Release Lilah, and I will give you everything you can Imagine. Otherwise, I will kill you."

Doctor Com looks at the fight, then at Ferdinand.
"Well, things look pretty messed up. Whoever hurt Lila's fucked."

Roland looks at Four, "Want to try to cook something now? I tought you all you need to know, why don't we put it to the test."

I look at Knife, "So, how is life treating you?"

PrivateRosh:
Sorry guys.... CmmdrRosh99 is close to getting expelled from college. He really needs to concentrate on his studies for the next two weeks. Again, sorry to interrupting your role playing thing.

I see, well good luck with that, hope he dose well
is that now one of the most re-posted things on this thread?

"What? Haven't you learned anything from your brethren? Satan won't work with you. So, don't think you can get him to help you even if you did manage to get him released. He would simply kill you and your masters." Jio replies.

Jin dashes and stands in front of Jio. "Foul creature, I don't care what you are thinking. If you try to harm Jio, I will destroy you. One way or another."

OoC: @Rosh I hope he is well. We all really enjoy his contribution to the thread. But his classes are more important.

"Good, good, yourself?" Knife says, swirving to avoid a destroyed tank.

"...Satan?" I ask.

"Thou canst kill me ...I am protected by plot-shield."
Regulus said to Ferdinand.
It then broke the 4th wall Salty rebuild and trew a LOLcat at wacky.
"Hi. Can I hathz0r cheezburgereth?"

Regulus cracked a foul smile at Jio before turning to Jin.
"My, I sense despair... good. Keep it comming!"

"Let's just say Satan has or had a summer home in Jio's head." She said towards Tanner.

OOC: Yeah, Rosh's actions on here seems to have incredibly taxed him outside of the computer.

Four looked up from eating the deer after what Doc said, "Oh my god why are you guys fighting?!"

"Yeah! Let's bake a cake! I've always wanted to try some."

"...Oh...wait...when did you get here, EMily?" I ask, still very confused.

"Shut up! Jio is my friend. He comes first when it comes to this group. I will protect him over any of the others. Don't think you can simply walk over me. I defeated a demon solo. I can defeat you by myself, too."

"You don't wanna know, Tanner."

"Well, Four wanted to go on this deer hunting thing and that got us inadvertently over here." She made a guilty smile.

I sigh, "Well, I was uprooted from my home by an omnipotent duck in order to make sure an RP goes as he plans, and corresponds with events that happen here."
I tear the cat off of me, and throw it out the window.
"God, I hate LOLcats."

Ferdinand looks at Regulus, "That might be true, but plot sheilds can be broken. Just look at Joel, Sherlock, Omega, Fluttershy!. All dead. Don't think that it will protect you."

Roland smiles, "Alright!"
He then starts on the batter, and begins singing Vida la vida accapella, harmony, melody, and instruments.

But better.

Doctor Com pulls out his hammer.

"Alright...glade to have you." I say to EMily, then get an idea. I move closer to her while Regulus talks with Jin and Jio. "Hey, EMily." I wispier, "Could you generate enough electricity to temporarily paralyze Lilah's body, like a Taser?" I ask.

'Lilah' walked over to Jin.
"Hmm... so much anger...
Hehehe, but be careful, lest that little flame turns black again."

Regulus tauntingly says to Jin before walking away from him.
"Fight me if thou must, but it would be a shame if something happens to poor Lilah here.
Hehehe... Is that not right, Ferdinand?"

OoC: This plan is the shiz! xD

"Oh, most certainly. But I'll need to be in a good position. Photon form may be quick but it gives away a lot because it's very bright. Can you give a distraction?" She whispers back.

"Lilah!" Four shouted. She pounced onto 'Lilah' from behind and put her in a vice-like hug.

The GMB snapped at the LOLcat with it's beak, but missed. "Damn. That thing looked tasty."

Ferdinand flintches.
"Your... your right. I will.. I will not hurt her. But... I can fight without harm to her..."
The world around them seems to split, into two worlds. One where Lilah stood, and one where Regulus stood. They are both visible. Ferdinand kicks Regulus, and he is flung across the room, and Lilah stands there, having Ferdinand not touch her, but go through her, because he is in a overlapping world, one that is diffrent from that one, yet the same, exsisting in the same world, but is a diffrent world.
I don't understand it either, okay? Don't ask me.XD

I look at GMB, "Don't kill it. If you do, it will bring its freinds, and destroy the universe."

OoC: Did Rose not notice the fact he sung accapella all at once by himself?

wackymon:

But better.

I see Four jump on 'Lilah'. "Oh I'm sure you won't have a shortage of distractions." I say as I mover closer to the others again.

My, can this day get any beter?
'Lilah' grabbed Four and used her as a human cat shield.
"Hello again, Four."
It wispers in her ear.

"You're an idiot. It wasn't anger that affected my flame before. It was hatred. Pure hatred. And even if we hurt her, we could heal her injuries. I'm sorry Lilah, but I can't let this creature have his way."

"Jin, I wouldn't want you to hurt her."

"I know Jio, but sometimes you have to make hard choices."

OoC: Fun fact: Despite his hatred being strong enough to alter the flame, Satan said, it was not real hatred.
@Nailik I'll keep my mouth shut from now on. You get no more ideas from me accidentally. /shakefist

"Alright then, here goes nothing." EMily charged up a great dam of charge and leaped forward as 'Lilah' was distracted with Four.

She tossed Four aside with all her strength and delivered 25,000 Volts straight to 'Lilah's back, paralyzing her with a thunderous punch.

You missed my last post, nilak? Regulus is in a overlapping world. I'll just retcon that, and replace it with this.
Ferdinand looks at Regulus, and separated him from Lilah again, putting him on another universe, overlapping the same universe. Lilah collapses before them, and regulus stands before them, somewhat of a mirage. Ferdinand also looks like this.
"Mental multiverse copying. Now, this universe is basicaly a figment of her imagination, therefore, we can't hurt her. I told you imagination is powerful, didn't I?"
He punches Regulus.

Doctor Com hears Ferdinand.
"HOLY SHIT, HIS VOICE IS BLUE! SHIT JUST GOT REAL!"

OOC: Frankly, @wacky, I like the paralyzing plan better.

Rose was stunned at Roland began singing accapella.

"Um, I'm just gonna be over here until things start making sense, kay?" Four said as she wandered back over to the deer and started eating it again.

"Aww, but I'm so hungry bruh." The GMB groaned.

wackymon:
Ferdinand looks at Regulus, and separated him from Lilah again, putting him on another universe, overlapping the same universe. Lilah collapses before them, and regulus stands before them, somewhat of a mirage. Ferdinand also looks like this.

OoC: Wait, what? Regulus is in a difrent dimension now?

OoC: @Drak I do love that Four smelled the deer that Jin had brought back and is now eating it while everyone is busy. It's just freaking perfect.

OoO: Really? Alright then.

Ferdinand felt as his imagination slowly depleted, and the world of imagination collapsed back into reality. Regulus fell once more into Lilah's head, and took control.
"Sometimes I hate imagination..."

OoC: Not any more.

OoC: @Wacky to be honest, I wasn't sure what to make of that. I was gonna go with it, if everyone else did. Nice try, though.

Roland looks at Rose, "What?"

I look at the GMB, "Well, don't eat it. It took down a god, it took down satan, and, from what Ferdinand told me, it took down Imagination himself. Or herself."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 . . . 1604 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked