Mall Fight RP: (CLOSED) (FINISHED)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 . . . 887 NEXT

I take the cup to the source of the noise of water.

You hold up the cup.

This is still taking too long.

The stone above you is soft. You may be able to break it away.

I punch the ceiling. Hard.

Too hard. You are pummeled by a wall of water and stone, rendering you unconscious.

You awaken with a deep gash on the side of your skull, and a few broken ribs to go along with it. Whatever. You got what you need.

I run back and pour the water into the scales, taking some heroin to numb the pain.

You hear something unlock inside the crypt, but the gate itself is still locked.

I look into Isaac's glasses. "Dude, where didya get dose sick shades, dog? And is dat thing VV Cephei?"

"I found them in the University a few systems across. There's a bunch of fighters in there as well."

"Shiet, son, you should have told dat earliah! What kind o' university?"

"Uuuh." I run to the gate with the other symbol on it and inspect it closer.

A intricate series of cogs and gizmos ordain the gate. Inlaid is some kind of rail system that connects the gate's handle, on the left side, to its slot on the right. It seems if you want to get in, you must maneuver the knob through a series of obstacles.

The wall of ice cracks from the heat. You do not have much time before it shatters.

Do you wish to continue, or return to the last gate?

I extinguish the flames on the other two gates with water from the corridor and tear the knob from the wall, reinserting it on the other side.

"Its an infinity expanding university, filled with tons of random crap. And the fighters are called Tlas, Yddap, Xot, Yblirt, Efink and Amgis."

The flames flicker, but aren't extinguished. Seems they are lit by something other than oil or coals.

The handle slips right off. You try to slide it into its slot, but the rail blocks it. Whoever made this thing wants you to play the game.

"Xot? I heard dat name somewhere before."

"Yeeeeah I hear he used to hang around a Mall somewhere. He kinda disappeared tho. No idea where he went."

"DAT'S NUTZ, DUDE, HOW COULD YA THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE DAT WITHOUT BEING HI AS FUUUUCK"

"Ah dinnea ken"

"..."
"I have no idea what you just said."

"I have no idea what anyone is going on about."

"LIKE OHoooooMY GOD IAM TRIPPING ooooooSOooooooHIGH RIGHT NOW"

Sister paps Knife.

"HEYooooooHEYooooooHEYooooooHEYooooooHEY"

"Uh Sis-"
Pap
"Uh, are you right ther-"
Pap
"What are you doin-"
Pap
"Could you stop that plea-"
Pap

"YOUR HAIRooooooISooooooFAB"

Sister slinks away, a wicked grin on her face.

"She wants your hair, bro."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I slam the knob back into place and pull it through at breakneck speed, rushing off every now and then to supplement the ice layer with water.

"So...What's new, Knife?" I say, casually strolling by him.

I start smoking as much weed as possible as to create a permanent fog in the area.

"No, we are not doing this bit again."

"Is there something I need to know about that...noise?"

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Deeelilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
-bwabwabwabwabwabababaaaa-
"myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Deililaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
-bwabwabwabwabwabababaaaa-
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah could seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that guuuuuurl was no good for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah was lost like a slave that no man could freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Does the fog stay, though?

Knife turns on The Mall's air scrubbers, removing the fog.

"Uh, nothing. Nothing's new." I say to Salt.

"...Nothing. At all. Dude, I thought we could be direct with one another."

"Well, Sister's off her head but I assume you already knew that."

"HA HA HA HAooooooHA HAooooooHA"

"Uh...Sis, are you alright?"

I catch a look at the new friend wandering around the Mall.

"..."

"HA HA HA HAooooOH GOD WHY IS THIS A HA HAooooooooooA HA HA HA"

"Tril, how much did you put in there man?"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 . . . 887 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked