Critical Miss: Children of Steam #6: Carrying the Light

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Anyone else at least slightly reminded of Gurren Lagann?

I also might as well join the theme of this thread:

BRO BRO FIGHT THE POWA

They must be just outside the saferoom. also

SQUAD BRO-KEN!

That actully made me tear up a little...

these are the 2 coolest pokemons i ve ever seen - bro.
and the pictures... how they both got their tail-upgrade lol

That picture board panel was hilarious, I also liked how melodramatic the bro's were getting in this scene compared to their others.

It left me heart bro-ken, bro. Lance-bro's death was a low bro for our party of bros.

Ohhhh I get it, they're Slowbros. I thought the joke was in the ign.com T-shirts. I was oh so confused. But I understand now. Alright. That's funny.

hahahahahah noooooooooo!!! Why bro, why?!?!?!

I loved the picture of a Dragonair in the background while the Slowpokes were on the docks. It was an excellent touch.

Their broship lives on, I noticed that the comments were '117'. I took it as a sign of superior 'Bro Ham'.

Did... did he just... did they...

D,:

... I'm sad now :(

Despite the absurdity of the situation, that was actually really sad...

Wow, actually serious and heart-touching.

So, will the "Children of Steam" plot take over Critical Miss, or is this temporary? So far I assume the situation is the later.

PurpleSkull:
Remember when this comic was about videogames? Good 'ol days...

Pfft. Snob...

Seriously though, this whole plotline is about valve.

V8 Ninja:
So, will the "Children of Steam" plot take over Critical Miss, or is this temporary? So far I assume the situation is the later.

Children of Steam is a temporary story arc. That being said I've had loads of fun writing these longer plot based storys as opposed to straight up gag strips. I'm certainly going to do more of them in the future.

For those interested, the whole Children of Steam arc will run for about 5 more strips total (with a break coming up so we can cover some current titles)

And tis a tragic end...to such a beautiful bromance...

Bromosexuals...I salute you! (LULZ)

Aha...
Pokemon...
I liked it, bro

PurpleSkull:
Remember when this comic was about videogames? Good 'ol days...

Pokemon as a game series has more fans than the card game that spawned it.

The third panel from last looks hilarious, for some reason. Totally removed it from being touching, in a good way.

Really LOLd at the graduation photo!

Slowbro used Healing Wave... Nothing happened!
Slowbro used Handgun... It's super effective!

Very nice. Very deep. Although it might take him a while to pull the trigger...

...and speaking of which, you dont really know how to draw a gun, do you? You've draw the top of the handgun backwards, so the shell ejection port is at the front of the barrel...so when he fires his gun, it blows up in his hand, because the blowback doesnt send the brass flying, thus containing the explosive force of the gunpowder, thus making it blow up in his hand...

...so yeah. nit picker 101.

There's was a bromance that even death could not erace. Truely a bromance for the ages.

Be strong bro, don't cry bro. : (

Was I the only one expecting him being too slow and doing it and getting bitten as well?

Ah hah, get it? Because you know...Slow? Bro? Slowbro?

Is this post on?

that was totally like, deep and powerful bro..

DTWolfwood:

Arkhangelsk:

DTWolfwood:
wait i thought the survivors were immune to them...wait a minute i spot a plot hole! D:

Yeah, but you can still be bitten so hard that you hemorrhage lots of blood.

so i guess bandaging him was too much as compared to a bullet XD

He was missing an arm, bro.

Aint no bandage gonna fix that.

Classic comedy, though. Truly classic.

Anyone else always hear this when a character dies?

Goodbye, bro.

I don't get it. What are those pink creatures? Pokemons?

...wow what a buzz kill :[

"u sad bro?" shut up

JohnTomorrow:
Very nice. Very deep. Although it might take him a while to pull the trigger...

...and speaking of which, you dont really know how to draw a gun, do you? You've draw the top of the handgun backwards, so the shell ejection port is at the front of the barrel...so when he fires his gun, it blows up in his hand, because the blowback doesnt send the brass flying, thus containing the explosive force of the gunpowder, thus making it blow up in his hand...

...so yeah. nit picker 101.

well I dont really know how to draw guns, but its not the ejection port in the front, just the barrel. I figured the port would be on the right side of the gun that cant be seen.

So I had this covered, Im just not good enough to put it into lines and color then call it art.

kara_bulut:
I don't get it :(

I guess it must be a pokemon thing.

Or, you know, classic zombie plot-device?

how tragic ); thier epic bro-mance brought to so abrupt an end

foxyexplosion:

well I dont really know how to draw guns, but its not the ejection port in the front, just the barrel. I figured the port would be on the right side of the gun that cant be seen.

So I had this covered, Im just not good enough to put it into lines and color then call it art.

If you don't know how to draw guns, then look at a picture of a real gun to find out.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here