Miracle of Sound: Mining All Day long

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

I love this song! Kinda makes me wanna play Minecraft now, if I wasn't at work, and this would be my digging song.

Awesome job, I can't wait for your next one!

All griefers are stuck in the nether for all eternity :D

Fantastic! I like the change in mood from your other songs, this one's got kind of a "feel-good" vibe to it! Not that your others aren't fantastic as well.

I didn't expect another song so quickly, I'm still listening to your DA2 one. Keep up the good work!

Jang:
Damn, these guys are so DAMN good :D ^^

You do realize it's just one guy, right?

Lego as a child? I still play with Lego!

Still, I really love your music XD

Very enjoyable song. You get a diamond from me.

Awesome stuff, I didn't think a new one would be out this quick, I'll be looking forward to next week :D

better then Rebecca Mayes.
but its still not my kind of music.

Tuqui:

HankMan:
You really have been mining all day long Miracle
... because this music video is pure GOLD!

More like Diamonds

OT: Well, ignoring the cruelty to cows... I enjoyed it! Glad to see/hear this show is going to be a weekly occurrence XD

First video by you I've watched and I'm definately going to check out your other videos now! Awesome job!

Shellsh0cker:

Jang:
Damn, these guys are so DAMN good :D ^^

You do realize it's just one guy, right?

Nope, I didn't! =O I thought it was a band? Oh well, Guess that only makes it that much more impressive =P

Once again, awesome job, Miracle.
And I know that damn feeling now...I spent way too long on Minecraft over the past week XD

Magnalian:
Dammit, this need a repeat option. I can't play minecraft if I have to restart this song every time :D

I'd be happier with a download link for an HQ mp3 or m4a file. :)

Ended up recording Age of the Dragon manually, so I can listen to it whenever I want.

OH GOD SPIDERS D:

Ahem, yes, really awesome. Catchy tune, great lyrics. Liked it better than Dragon Age, actually :)

MiracleOfSound:
Mining All Day long

The Minecraft Song. Music and Lyrics by Miracle of Sound (Gavin Dunne). Video by The Escapist.

Watch Video

GOD DAMMIT, MiracleOfSound... now Im going to have to buy this game and kiss my social life goodbye... oh, wait...

PS, awesome song. Hope to see many more of you songs here.

Excellent. I have to admit my Minecraft fanboy had his reservations but they were won over. Catchy tune!
But it does have competition....

Russ Pitts:

Distorted Stu:
This was awesome. Its a shame the video wasnt a huge tour of the Escaptcraft server.

That would of been cool.. maybe i would of got to see my stuff :P

The video was put together with what we had laying around the office from previous captures. I had to work fast! Maybe we can do a Director's Cut later? ;)

Only if we get to see inside your evil lair. You don't have to disclose its location, of course. [shifty eyes] Of course you have one.

Aptspire:
All griefers are stuck in the nether for all eternity :D

That idea is pure win. I would submit it to Mojang post haste for multiplayer. Ban griefers to the nether.
Why are you still standing there?

WanderingFool:
GOD DAMMIT, MiracleOfSound... now Im going to have to buy this game and kiss my social life goodbye... oh, wait...

That's what you have us here for. There is no better social life than the Escapist!

...now let me sew these buttons on your eyes...

Good song... Very good song.

Now THAT is the type of song about video games that I like to hear.

Keep up the good work Miracle, and I can't wait to see what kind of songs you'll come up with next! :)

Great song,good job!

samsonguy920:

WanderingFool:

That's what you have us here for. There is no better social life than the Escapist!

Yeah, I guess that tr... wait.

What? Oh Sh...

JediMB:

Magnalian:
Dammit, this need a repeat option. I can't play minecraft if I have to restart this song every time :D

Ended up recording Age of the Dragon manually, so I can listen to it whenever I want.

Age of the Dragon is on iTunes, you know. And PubClub members can download videos.

I like it.

Shellsh0cker:

JediMB:

Magnalian:

Age of the Dragon is on iTunes, you know. And PubClub members can download videos.

Unfortunately I'm not much of an iTunes fan, and I'm not quite ready to join the PubClub yet.

I think I might wait and see if some sort of album is released later. Purchased both the Plants vs Zombies soundtrack (DDL, though) and Brentalfloss' albums recently.

JediMB:

Shellsh0cker:

JediMB:

Unfortunately I'm not much of an iTunes fan, and I'm not quite ready to join the PubClub yet.

I think I might wait and see if some sort of album is released later. Purchased both the Plants vs Zombies soundtrack (DDL, though) and Brentalfloss' albums recently.

He also has a Bandcamp page.

Shellsh0cker:

JediMB:

Shellsh0cker:

He also has a Bandcamp page.

Never heard of it before, but now we're talking!

*checks it out*

Oh, I see. Shigi used Bandcamp for the PvZ soundtrack as well.

*pays $2 for the track*

Russ Pitts:

Distorted Stu:
This was awesome. Its a shame the video wasnt a huge tour of the Escaptcraft server.

That would of been cool.. maybe i would of got to see my stuff :P

The video was put together with what we had laying around the office from previous captures. I had to work fast! Maybe we can do a Director's Cut later? ;)

The song itself was fantastic, but some of the clips in the video are someone elses creation (Minecraft Interstate V3 by brt5470) but there's no mention him in the credits. Can I ask if there's a fair reason why?

Tuqui:

HankMan:
You really have been mining all day long Miracle
... because this music video is pure GOLD!

More like Diamonds

This song is almost as addictive as Minecraft itself.

And that's saying a lot.

Fantastic song with some excellent lyrics.

"Diamonds, arrows and food in infinate supply" That's the minecraft dream!

Also, yeah, after a bit too much minecraft I started seeing the world in blocks, even in my dreams. That was odd...

Fab song!

Damn this is great. Wish there was a buy now button.

Good luck with making these masterpieces every week, wow, what a task.

100/10 great job!!

Finally a song about Minecraft! I'm really digging this.

(That was an attempt at a pun.)

That was awesome and really catchy! I have never played minecraft and I'm really tempted to, but I have grad school eating up my time.

I don't care about the import hassle. As soon as you put all your existing and future Escapist songs on an album, let me know - that pre-order button won't know what hit it.

Last week's song was great. This one was perfect. Made me want to go party at the beach with all my friends... it's just one of those songs that make me smile and instantly put me in a good mood. ^^

MiracleOfSound:
Mining All Day long

The Minecraft Song. Music and Lyrics by Miracle of Sound (Gavin Dunne). Video by The Escapist.

Watch Video

Do you do games you only have played..? Cause if not, do Demon's Souls! :D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook