The New WarCry Gives You a Top-Down View on MMOs

Pages PREV 1 2

Thanks for the bug reports, guys. As with anything in this world, there's room for improvement and we're busy tracking down every broken aspect of WarCry now. I wouldn't go so far as to call the whole thing borked, but know that we're working to fix it. Keep the reports coming in!

Greg

Ross Tuddin:
Im really not that into MMOs but I would like some sort of questionare as a way of narrowing down the games to a handful of choices. I understand that would take a considerable amount of effort involved catagorising every MMO, but something like that would be a really amazing tool for new MMO players and someone moving onto their next game.

That was actually a concept I had early on in development but you're right it would take a long time to create. It's still on the white board though - I'd love to have a graphical interface that let you make decisions to narrow down your tastes to a the perfect game for you.

popa_qwerty:
Is it me or is this a escapist site

That's because it is ... Kind of. WarCry is operated by a similar team but it's a separate property.

Greg

Just checked the website out.... anddddd holy crap is it beautiful.

I love it, very well designed with the coolest layout I could picture. Plus, all the features sound to good to be true- but alas it's all true. I must say this is highly amazing, noble, and grand overall along the fact you guys are even giving free giveaways.
That's just... super awesome if not spectacular. Sorry if it sounds like I am being to kiss-butt but.. just makes me feel so happy that there's staff that care for the people and do these awesome deeds. We love you guys :)

Caramel Frappe:
Just checked the website out.... anddddd holy crap is it beautiful.

I love it, very well designed with the coolest layout I could picture. Plus, all the features sound to good to be true- but alas it's all true. I must say this is highly amazing, noble, and grand overall along the fact you guys are even giving free giveaways.
That's just... super awesome if not spectacular. Sorry if it sounds like I am being to kiss-butt but.. just makes me feel so happy that there's staff that care for the people and do these awesome deeds. We love you guys :)

Thanks Caramel!

It looks neat. I'll browse it more when the browse function is functional.

Greg Tito:

popa_qwerty:
Is it me or is this a escapist site

That's because it is ... Kind of. WarCry is operated by a similar team but it's a separate property.

Greg

Do you mind if I give suggestions

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook