Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 . . . 910 NEXT

Rob2434:
Hey all, I?m looking for a flash game I played a long time ago. It was a 2d game and you were riding a horse. This took place during the Middle Ages. Your goal was to conquer each city on the map. You could go into each city and do quests for people such as deliver this to this city or defeat this enemy. You then would recruit troops to fight with you making it easier to conquer some of the more formidable cities. Most of the game is you looking top down on a map with the cities you have to conquer on it. I really appreciate if anyone could find what game this was as I had a lot of fun playing it.

Search on google: feudalism flash game.

Hello,
i remember playing a game on Pc it was a hidden object game where you had to solve puzzles find codes and all that kind of stuff i remember the game first started in the middle of nowhere the car broke down and near by was a gas station nobody was there at this part i cant remember what happened but i remember a window breaking a dead guy on the floor and it was night time... Its all i remember i think we bought it on ebay in 2010( not 100%) thats all i remember it was also quite foggy. Hope u can help me find it cause im really looking forward to playing it

Hello, I am looking for a name of a game, I don't really know much about it but... it's a space game and you can get bigger spaceships and you can get different weapons and you have to go into a dungeon like battle ground to beat little bosses to get to the boss to get better weapons and loot, I think he shoots beams and (deploys little spaceships?) and also have to unlock his shield, you can also have little bots(Sentinels) added to your ship and I only know the healing one and I think they have Common, rare and epic, something else along that line and can be brought in a auction house. I think also you can have specials, I think one is invisible, shield and speed. The raid or something like that in the game is called the ARK.

It's this old business tycoon from the 90s where you started in the early 1900s (maybe the 20s?) and had to fill a town's street with shops (restaurant, jewelry, shopping mall, etc), except in other streets some shops would perform better than others (jewelry sold more in rich neighborhoods, per example). Over time you'd advance in years (60s, 70s, 80s up to I think "futuristic" 2000s) and as you did, you'd unlock new kinds of shops, upgrades for 'em, some shops would lose popularity and you could even spread your empire to other streets of town. It had a pretty good depth for such an old game, and I'd like to play it again sometimes.

Rgsk44:
Please help me to find 2 flash games. I think it's too difficult but i keep my hope on you guys because i remember many details of these game but still got nothing.
1. 2d game similar to Epic War, you have a main "truck" where creates your units. It is about man vs zombies. You buy farmers with pitchfork, shot gun, priest with holy blast, etc to defense and destroy zombie nest. Enemies are something from L4D series, a zombie in hood can leap , female zombies..
2. 2d game similar to Epic War, too. But your side is walking tree versus human.

The first game is "Zombie Trailerpark".

Pixelhunter:

Rgsk44:
Please help me to find 2 flash games. I think it's too difficult but i keep my hope on you guys because i remember many details of these game but still got nothing.
1. 2d game similar to Epic War, you have a main "truck" where creates your units. It is about man vs zombies. You buy farmers with pitchfork, shot gun, priest with holy blast, etc to defense and destroy zombie nest. Enemies are something from L4D series, a zombie in hood can leap , female zombies..
2. 2d game similar to Epic War, too. But your side is walking tree versus human.

The first game is "Zombie Trailerpark".

Thanks! Very fast response. My childhood is more filled now.

Game for PS1, 3D platformer, game was similar to Croc. I remember only a few moments from the beginning of the game. At the beginning of the game your crew (hope it was my crew) will land you on the island, your character waves for goodbye and the adventure begins. You are on the island where the par of it is vulcano. Your health bar is small hearts. Well thats all i remember :P I know its almost nothing, but ---- If you know guys game with same or similar beginning or any other 3d platformers for ps1 tell me please :) I will appreciate every suggestion, Thakns a lot :)

RelativityMan:

cristyro:

Panda8:

My sister swears the game is called Mystery Manor. But I can't find any 80's floppy disk game by that name. The only search result I end up getting is for the recent Facebook game (of the same name) for ipads and androids.

I can't find it either, I'll keep trying. There is another one I haven't mentioned, Beneath Apple Manor for the Apple II, you can trade stuff and there are ghost attacks. Maxwell Manor for the Apple II has a green and black screen sometimes. The Curse of Crowley Manor for the Apple II has ghosts.
Also check out Mystery at Pinecrest Manor and Bubble Ghost (1987), probably not what you're looking for but it's worth a try.

A few more suggestions for you two, just based on the 'mystery manor' name and 80's time frame:
Mystery of Munroe Manor
Mystery of Arkham Manor
Hi-Res Adventure #1: Mystery House

Thanks for your help! I found the game! It's called Crickety Manor!

Another flash game I'm looking for. You start out with a team selection (being the sneaky type, I always went with the ninja team 😅)
You take the tutorial of fighting, and it's a side-scroll battlefield. When you're on the map, you move your team to travel to another town and usually come across fights along the way. In these town's, there's options to put more people in your army, buying/selling items, and getting a mission from the guard to take out bandits or make a delivery to another town. You can also choose to fight towns in order to control them and make them your own.
Any ideas?

Hi, I'm looking for an old game that was been released in the early or mid 90s. I'm not exactly sure whether I played it on Win 3.11 or Win 95. I'm leaning heavily towards 3.11 tho.

It's a turn-based strategy game for windows, featuring pretty rudimentary graphics (planets were basically dots with rings around them, symbolizing shields, ships were also shown as very basic line shapes) and easy-to-learn gameplay in a windowed interface.

You could build different ships with resources produced by your planets. You could do basic configuration (afair speed and strength) and also add shields to your planets. A planet could be conquered by removing the shields via steering ships with appropriate strength into it (basically one strength point of your ship removed one shield). It was playable against another player in hotseat mode and, I believe, also against an AI.

The game was around on shareware CDs back then, tho I can't recall whether it was shareware with limited features or freeware. Found a forum thread on Abandonia where a user seems to look for the exact same game, since the description is pretty similar

http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=33742

I have really fond memories of that game, as I played it for hours against my father when I was a kid. Thought of it, when I recently started playing Stellaris. Haven't had any luck remembering the game's name so far, tho. And no, it's not "Stars!", already stumbled upon that one :)

Maybe you guys can help? There must be some other people around, who stumbled upon this little gem back then. Thanks in advance :)

Hey, I'm not expecting to find what I'm looking for, mainly because I don't really remember much, but it won't hurt to try ;)
so it's a game i played back in highschool (2013,2012) with a couple friends. not sure when it's release was, but it didn't look like a new game at the time. it was pretty much a survival clicker. explore, pick up resources, and just try not to die. it's an online game, but you can't see the name of another player until you learn it or add them or something. that's really the main aspect that I'm really hoping that gets the title clicking for you :P
It looks very similar to "Feel The Snow" pretty much uncanny, expect for the snow part.

Hello, i'm looking for an old ps1 game. It was a top view game, similiar to ff games. There were 3 playable characters 2 boys and a princess( As I remember). The princess started in a castle which she couldn't left for some reason(can't remember tho) But she was some kind of healer or something. Anyways, the other two boys started at the same place. You could just walk out from the actual map to a big world map, where monsters could ambush you from the forests( if you passed through, but obviously you had to), and so then you fought monsters and so on. You could even walk to the castle to find the Princess, who was friendly with the guys I guess. It looked like ff-s, but I don't think it is any of them. Sorry for the bad explanation. Any leads would be appreciated.

Hello, Looking for an old PC game that I used to play with my babysitter circa 1996-1999? You choose a person who looked like a traveler/indiana jones type character. You would go through each level on a single screen. Climb ladders, avoid pits and such and I *think* it was to get a key in one part of the map/screen to unlock something to get to the next level. It seemed like a puzzle type game.

This has been bugging me forever. Please help!

Wojciec Luniak:
Guys please, help me
I've been looking for this game so long:
it's about stranded alien with head shaped like a tv (?), it's a 3d game where you probably need to repair alien's ship. I don't remember the detail but the world around was really colorful. I'm sorry for lack of details but this is anything that I could remember. Please, it's making me sick.

Sounds vaguely like Pikmin?

Bandyman:
1st Game: I have a clear memory of the game being a point and click sort of game, you don't quite control a character directly but the story goes that a comic/illustrator sort of artist working very late into the night needs to finish off some work but falls asleep, and your supposed to help him fill the blanks in this comic by taking objects from the "real world" and putting them into the comic to progress. That is all I remember for this one :S, its super annoying.

Bandyman:
2nd Game: For some reason all I can remember from the game is its a point and lick adventure game also, one scene involves trying to get access to a museum (i think, maybe based in London?) and to get help to gain entry you can enter various building along a side scrolling view (no visible character walking left to right, sort of like "Titanic: Adventure Out of Time" but not FMV). One of the building your enter is a pub and there are various people to talk, one person there is a woman whom you have to convince to help you, to get her help you have to order a Ploughmans Lunch from the bar and give it to her but the barman says she is full of it and just wants a free lunch.
Hope this is enough info :S

Both are a bit of a stretch, but could you be thinking of Toonstruck and AGON: The Mysterious Codex?

Hi I'm looking for this browser based game; it was very interesting because it gave the player only a limited number of moves to like "escape the room?" Before a monster would kill the player. And like after a certain number of clicks, there would be cutscenes where the monster would reach the player. Point and click in 3rd person perspective. I've been trying to find the game on sites like kongregate and newgrounds, but couldn't find it

JoeX111:

Bandyman:
1st Game: I have a clear memory of the game being a point and click sort of game, you don't quite control a character directly but the story goes that a comic/illustrator sort of artist working very late into the night needs to finish off some work but falls asleep, and your supposed to help him fill the blanks in this comic by taking objects from the "real world" and putting them into the comic to progress. That is all I remember for this one :S, its super annoying.

Bandyman:
2nd Game: For some reason all I can remember from the game is its a point and lick adventure game also, one scene involves trying to get access to a museum (i think, maybe based in London?) and to get help to gain entry you can enter various building along a side scrolling view (no visible character walking left to right, sort of like "Titanic: Adventure Out of Time" but not FMV). One of the building your enter is a pub and there are various people to talk, one person there is a woman whom you have to convince to help you, to get her help you have to order a Ploughmans Lunch from the bar and give it to her but the barman says she is full of it and just wants a free lunch.
Hope this is enough info :S

Both are a bit of a stretch, but could you be thinking of Toonstruck and AGON: The Mysterious Codex?

Thanks JoeX111, Yeah I know its a bit far fetched, curse of being a forgetful sod :D
AGON felt familiar, but some additional info about game one could be that when moving between scenes in one part of the game I remember you see the whole street which you pan across to choose your location to enter and once entered you can see the whole room from where you could click on people to talk to and items to pick up or use.

I thought it could be toonstruck as well and came across it excitedly, the whole beginning feels the same, artist/out of time/ night time/falls asleep. but the bit about touching items and adding them into the artwork isn't there, so I don't think that is it unfortunately :(. I remember that there was a narrator that would help out too.
Anyway, thank you again Joe for helping out, very much appriciated :)

hey all, the game im trying to remember was, im pretty sure, an educational typing pc game from either the 90s or early 2000's. All I can remember was that there were 2 characters, a blonde girl and brunette guy and they both wore these like dark blue full body suits and there was a motorcycle mini/game in there as well (kind of like a tron vibe?). I know it's not the best description but i honestly cant remember anything else or find this game anywhere. your help would be appreciated :)

This was an old PC game, I think it was DOS based (Might have been windows) I played in the mid 90s on a 100 in 1 CD compilation.
It was a 3d free roaming motorbike game with wireframe polygonal graphics in colour, similar to this style.
https://imgur.com/a6678a16-11cd-46d6-b3e2-ebd906091d8f
Or
https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/99ef683b1da99207ff3547d81bbbd238-650-80.png

The demo had 2 levels, one was a grassy field and the other was at night with a course you would scale vertically.
Been looking for years for this, any help is appreciated

There was this old game, I can't remember its name even a little, but it was a 2d side scroller where you played as a character trying to rescue some I think. I remember that there were like fire traps in the levels, I think there was magic involved, and I used to play the free trial of it on My HP Games back in like 2005-2007. I also think there might've been a princess involved and a knight, but I'm not entirely sure.

Georg Pichler:
Hi, I'm looking for an old game that was been released in the early or mid 90s. I'm not exactly sure whether I played it on Win 3.11 or Win 95. I'm leaning heavily towards 3.11 tho.

It's a turn-based strategy game for windows, featuring pretty rudimentary graphics (planets were basically dots with rings around them, symbolizing shields, ships were also shown as very basic line shapes) and easy-to-learn gameplay in a windowed interface.

You could build different ships with resources produced by your planets. You could do basic configuration (afair speed and strength) and also add shields to your planets. A planet could be conquered by removing the shields via steering ships with appropriate strength into it (basically one strength point of your ship removed one shield). It was playable against another player in hotseat mode and, I believe, also against an AI.

The game was around on shareware CDs back then, tho I can't recall whether it was shareware with limited features or freeware. Found a forum thread on Abandonia where a user seems to look for the exact same game, since the description is pretty similar

http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=33742

I have really fond memories of that game, as I played it for hours against my father when I was a kid. Thought of it, when I recently started playing Stellaris. Haven't had any luck remembering the game's name so far, tho. And no, it's not "Stars!", already stumbled upon that one :)

Maybe you guys can help? There must be some other people around, who stumbled upon this little gem back then. Thanks in advance :)

Hi Georg, that sounds like Master of Orion (the first in the franchise) to me. Not sure about crashing ships into the planets though, I never did that when I played it.

Looking for a Pc game from the late 80s maybe early 90s . Its a kind of dark game , You were in a post apoctoliptic city . It was a 3d game , kind of like kings quest -I remember you had to go pick up papers from peoples lawns instead of deliver them . And there was some old guy who was missing half his body , walking around on his hands ,he has a switch strapped to his chest that if he falls on it , Sets of a nuclear bomb . I remember the game was very twisted in the way you had to do things ..Any help with it would be great

Bryan D Hay:
Looking for a Pc game from the late 80s maybe early 90s . Its a kind of dark game , You were in a post apoctoliptic city . It was a 3d game , kind of like kings quest -I remember you had to go pick up papers from peoples lawns instead of deliver them . And there was some old guy who was missing half his body , walking around on his hands ,he has a switch strapped to his chest that if he falls on it , Sets of a nuclear bomb . I remember the game was very twisted in the way you had to do things ..Any help with it would be great

The legless old guy is definitely from Harvester (he shows up at 1:36:00 in the video I linked). =)

looking for a PC game. a turn-based rpg game. about a prince or princess and mid-game ur mage will betray u and i remember u can choose classes when u lvl up

Hello everyone,

I am getting crazy trying to find an old game I used to play in computing classes when I was very young. lets see if anyone can help me with the name, no answer came from the all powerfull google.

It was a very simple 2d game from 90's, it was about a rabbit collecting carrots, it was like a puzzle game, in further levels you needed to turn boulder rocks into carrots in order to get enough carrots to proceed. Is like Rocks'n'Diamonds or boulder dash, but with a bunny and carrots.

Hope someone knows the name :)

Looking for a online pc game that was free and turn based, you had to search for supplies and for food, you had to build farms, and i think every half hour or a hour it would go to new week and you would get turns back to search, you would have to build homes to not have homeless, it was multiplayer and had a map you could conquer, you could fight other players for the parts of map, you had to level up to unlock stuff.

Hey, i used to play this game that im pretty certain was on a CD and in the game there were these little instruments that had eyes and you could place them on this grid thing and it would make music. im pretty bad at explaining things so if that doesnt make sense ill be glad to clarify but i hope someone can help me out, ive been looking for this game for YEARS :v))

Hello.
I am looking for a PUZZLE game I played 20 years ago. I had it from a friend from a CD from a German computer magazine from 1995 or 1996 or 1997.
I found most of these CDs at http://kultcds.com/ and https://archive.org/web/, but I could not find her on ISOs. These were the times of Windows 95 and Pentium 133 MHz with 16 RAM.
I liked playing this game very much. I remember only 4 graphic files that were separated into a puzzle game. Here they are:
- Neuschwanstein Castle
- Colored Golf Tees
- Colored Pencils
- Hershey Park Skyrush (yellow rollercoaster),
there were more pictures, only those I remembered.
The game had no more than 3 - 5 MB, played under windows 95.
BMP garbage files of 640 x 480 resolution in 256 colors, WAV and MID sound files, division into squares from 1x1 to 256x256 cubes.
In the INFO options, there was movable content with subtitles going up on a wooden background and the same text read in a comic voice in a comic way and reproduced from a WAV file. I think it was a background music. During the game when clicking on the selected cube the sound of cymbals (one note), and when clicking on the selected place also the sound of cymbals (another note).
I had it on a 650MB CD-ROM, in 1997 from an old German computer magazine in the form of SHAREWARE compilations. That's how I found the MAX WARE STREET SHUFFLE game.
Graphic files matching this game are here: http://chomikuj.pl/laurel_c32/PUZZLE.
Please help me find and identify this puzzle game :-)

Hello.
I am looking for a PUZZLE game I played 20 years ago. I had it from a friend from a CD from a German computer magazine from 1995 or 1996 or 1997.
I found most of these CDs at http://kultcds.com/ and https://archive.org/web/, but I could not find her on ISOs. These were the times of Windows 95 and Pentium 133 MHz with 16 RAM.
I liked playing this game very much. I remember only 4 graphic files that were separated into a puzzle game. Here they are:
- Neuschwanstein Castle
- Colored Golf Tees
- Colored Pencils
- Hershey Park Skyrush (yellow rollercoaster),
there were more pictures, only those I remembered.
The game had no more than 3 - 5 MB, played under windows 95.
BMP garbage files of 640 x 480 resolution in 256 colors, WAV and MID sound files, division into squares from 1x1 to 256x256 cubes.
In the INFO options, there was movable content with subtitles going up on a wooden background and the same text read in a comic voice in a comic way and reproduced from a WAV file. I think it was a background music. During the game when clicking on the selected cube the sound of cymbals (one note), and when clicking on the selected place also the sound of cymbals (another note).
I had it on a 650MB CD-ROM, in 1997 from an old German computer magazine in the form of SHAREWARE compilations. That's how I found the MAX WARE STREET SHUFFLE game.
Graphic files matching this game are here: http://chomikuj.pl/laurel_c32/PUZZLE.
Please help me find and identify this puzzle game :-)

Hello everyone!

Need your help... looking for a ps1 game that looks similar to the Resident Evil: Survivor... the only thing i remember of is that it has an enemy of a beefy guy in a black suit carrying a suitcase... i remember my dad saying its tough shooting this guy down... seeing how he managed to tank the bullets while running straight to us in the alley...and only be shot down when he's in your face.

really sorry for the lack of info...but its a really old memory...goodluck!

thanks in advance! XD

Some friends of mine are looking for a game they call "Jumper".
They describe it like this:
2D game, a character without a face, you must jump over pink bars. Lower part contains flowers, upper part contains arrows you must avoid. After some levels you deserve one life extra.
Anyone knows it and where to find it?

Been looking for this game for a while, and found this thread more than I did the game so thought I'd give this a shot.

Platform shooter online stickman kinda vibe. You play as a guy dressed in grey with no face but a cross on his head. Rayman style hands. You can change your character, clown costumes, Mr Anderson, or Splinter Cell vibes. You could have cheats and slow down time in a practise mode. All the numbers spawned different guns etc and you could spawn jetpacks, mini guns, knives you name it.

Anyone got any idea?

ricthedrummer:
Been looking for this game for a while, and found this thread more than I did the game so thought I'd give this a shot.

Platform shooter online stickman kinda vibe. You play as a guy dressed in grey with no face but a cross on his head. Rayman style hands. You can change your character, clown costumes, Mr Anderson, or Splinter Cell vibes. You could have cheats and slow down time in a practise mode. All the numbers spawned different guns etc and you could spawn jetpacks, mini guns, knives you name it.

Anyone got any idea?

Sounds like a game based on the Madness series of cartoons on Newgrounds. My guess would be Madness Interactive, but it's a big list and you'll have to dig through them yourself to find the exact match. =)

BOOM! Yes mate. Nailed it in one.

Thanks a bunch.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 . . . 910 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook