Eidos Montreal has announced the official system specs that you’ll need to play Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, as well as when you can start pre-loading it.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided launches in less than two weeks, and Eidos Montreal has revealed exactly how much PC you’ll need to play it. The developer has also shared the pre-load schedule for the upcoming game.
First up, you’ll need a GTX 970 or Radeon RX 480 to run the game at 1920 x 1080. Obviously, if you want to go beyond that, you’re going to need some more horsepower in your video card. Here’s the full list of system requirements:
- OS: Windows 7.1 SP1 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
- HDD/SSD: 45 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
- RAM: 16 GB
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 – 1920 x 1080 or NVIDIA GTX 970 – 1920 x 1080
- HDD/SSD: 55GB (Including DLC)
If you’ve already pre-ordered Mankind Divided on Steam, you can plan to start pre-loading it on Friday, August 19 at 12:00 PM ET. If you pre-ordered digitally on Xbox One, you can start loading right now. If you pre=ordered digitally on PS4, you won’t be able to start loading until Sunday, August 21 at midnight in your local time zone.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is set to launch on Tuesday, August 23 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.