The Rebel Village in LEGO Fortnite. This image is part of an article about how to get a Lightsaber in LEGO Fortnite.

How to Get Durasteel in LEGO Fortnite

The Star Wars event in LEGO Fortnite is offering all kinds of goodies, but it’s going to take a lot of work to get some of the items. Thankfully, there is a new resource to help players out. Here’s how to get Durasteel in LEGO Fortnite.

Recommended Videos

How to Get Scrap Durasteel in LEGO Fortnite

A crashed X-Wing that will provide Durasteel in LEGO Fortnite.

Before you can add Durasteel to your inventory in LEGO Fortnite, you’ll need to get a fair share of Scrap Durasteel, which is actually fairly common on the Star Wars Island. It can be obtained by harvesting Imperial and Rebel structures with any kind of Pickaxe.

The first time you’ll come across Scrap Durasteel is in the Rebel Village, where you’re helping the good guys build up their base. However, if you’re up for a challenge, you can take the fight to the Imperials at their crash site and camps and take the resource away from the Dark Side.

Related: Where to Find the Crashed Star Destroyer in LEGO Fortnite

How to Craft Durasteel in LEGO Fortnite

Once you have a good amount of Scrap Durasteel, it’s time to turn it into the real thing. The first step is to have a Metal Smelter, but anyone diving this far into the Star Wars event probably has at least one around their Village at this point. It takes two Scrap Durasteel to make a single Durasteel, and all you have to do is toss your Scap Durasteel into the Metal Smelter and wait for the machine to get the job done.

With Durasteel, you will be able to make use of the Rebel Workbench and craft items like the DL-44 Blaster, which will make taking on the Empire much easier.

And that’s how to get Durasteel in LEGO Fortnite.

Fortnite is available to play now on various platforms, including the Meta Quest 2 and 3.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article How to Beat the Balthazar Boss in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3)
Read Article Most Important Starting Stats in Fallout 4
fallout 4 starting stats depicted by several cartoon vault boys
Read Article Where Does My Hero Academia Take Place? Answered
My Hero Academia character looking out at city buildings
Related Content
Read Article How to Beat the Balthazar Boss in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3)
Read Article Most Important Starting Stats in Fallout 4
fallout 4 starting stats depicted by several cartoon vault boys
Read Article Where Does My Hero Academia Take Place? Answered
My Hero Academia character looking out at city buildings
Author
Jackson Hayes
Jackson Hayes is an Associate Editor at The Escapist. Starting his writing career in 2017, he quickly rose the ranks and became an editor. He's spent the last six years working at outlets such as CBR, Heroic Hollywood and Full Circle Cinema, where he's covered various sports games, Call of Duty, the MCU, and other major properties. You can follow him on Twitter @jacksonhayes67