Several members of the Lord of the Rings Online team will be answering questions from fans in a live chat with Warcry, taking place just two hours from now.
It’s coming up in a hurry, so here’s the skinny. At 1 pm EST today, a half-dozen members of the Lord of the Rings Online development team will be joining our Warcry brethren for a live dev chat. The focus will probably be on the upcoming relaunch of the game as a free-to-play MMO, but feel free to drop in and ask them about whatever you want. The details:
Who’s Gonna Be There?
- Kate “Nereid” Paiz – Executive Producer
- Leo “Ransroth” Zelevinsky – Engineering Team
- Jen “Jalessa” Gordy – Systems Team
- Joe “jwbarry” Barry – Content Team
- “Victorie” – Account Management Team
- “Sapience” – Community Team
Where Is It?
Point your IRC client at irc.chatspike.net 6667 in #warcouncil, with general, non-LOTRO chat going on in #warcry.
If you don’t happen to be familiar with IRC and don’t feel like taking a slightly-less-than-two-hour crash course, you can also access the chat through the Warcry browser chat link. Play nice!